What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
  • acpgee
    Dongbei guo bao ruo adapted to the air fryer. Traditional recipe requires deep frying twice but for the first cook I pan friend with scant oil in a non stick pan just enough to harden the wet batter. Second cook was done in the air fryer at the highest temperature. Hubby came home with a bag of "vegetable medley" I wasn't sure how to deal with. Ended up blanching it and stir frying with oyster sauce with Chinese sausage.
    4lj69bq2ixhd.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Chinese/American lemon chicken and Sichuan blanched courgette salad.
    bhhl3noxkkfx.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    3taabs2uzdqz.jpg
    Leftover Chinese takeout (veggies) and some tofu I keep in the fridge + garlic sauce. Yum!
  • janicemlove
    x1sibn28qwr6.jpeg
    Vacation in Boston. Fish and chips from an Irish pub. I think they gave me an entire fish, huge portion! This was my last night there.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,531 Member
    edited April 2022
    To-Go dinner in my room: Caesar salad with shaved parmesan and grilled salmon (I also added a hard boiled egg). Caesar dressing on the side.
    t9ei3gx9yu9u.jpg
  • acpgee
    A couple of Deliveroo's. Szechuan when I was on my own last night and Thai tonight for the two of us.
    m8btv6irb66c.jpeg
    m3tv35kgq8nf.jpeg
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    A couple of Deliveroo's. Szechuan when I was on my own last night and Thai tonight for the two of us.
    m8btv6irb66c.jpeg
    m3tv35kgq8nf.jpeg

cute lobsters. My next door neighbor is Thai... pass
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    yjxpch1y8fvq.png
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,531 Member
    Finished working for the day. Came back to my room to have a sandwich - turkey and provolone on multi-grain and a couple of strawberries - while I work on a couple of quotes.
    2o0fa1xdi674.jpg
  • acpgee
    Laksa with tofu puffs.
    u1ufvojpgds8.jpg
  • janicemlove
    urxfetc7qa3q.jpeg
    Made one of my favorites today. Crispy tofu and green beans in garlic chili oil.
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    🤤