What turns you on about the same gender

2»

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Can someone please tell me the appeal of Jason Mamoa (male or female) cuz I just don't get it.
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me the appeal of Jason Mamoa (male or female) cuz I just don't get it.

The ruggedness? The “I’ll you alive” smirk? The scar? The body? The beard? The eyes? The tattoos?

I would sell my first borns soul to have 3 minutes with that man…
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Nuthin'
  • glassyo

The ruggedness? The “I’ll you alive” smirk? The scar? The body? The beard? The eyes? The tattoos?

Oh god, smirks...piss...me...off.

Except Harry Styles' in his Kiwi music video.

They normally just scream *kitten* to me.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Thank you! And that's only part of the list. You ever see him on his motorcycles? He drips testosterone.

Glassyo, how could you even think to say that? :D:p
  • purewednesday
    purewednesday Posts: 14 Member
    Evieelena wrote: »
    I’m bi so I can relate to this (even tho I’ve never dated a girl) I love women with tattoos! And an amazing, sweet personality 🥰

I have 45 tattoos. Not done yet
  • glassyo
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Thank you! And that's only part of the list. You ever see him on his motorcycles? He drips testosterone.

Glassyo, how could you even think to say that? :D:p

LOL what can I say? I don't like too muscley and very rarely facial hair.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Sharp dressers...I am always on the lookout for inspiration.
  • glassyo
    So true... That's why I put etc... On mine because there are allot of things that turn me on... And the fact that you like girls seeing as how you are a girl is pretty cool as well... You don't find a whole of people that support it

I think that's funny you say that because it seems women being attracted to women is still more widely accepted than men being attracted to men. I'm female but one of the things that completely attracts me to a guy is when they're secure enough in their sexuality (whatever it is) to be able to say another guy is attractive.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Another one? SMH. Now I know the world has gone nuts.

:D
  • glassyo
    I've spent my life on celebrity crushes and I was just thinking of my last few (has to do with the characters they play and what we may or may not know about their real lives :)

Harry Styles (I'm old enough to be his mother...I'm older than his mother(!) but I'm not dead, ok?! :)
    Matt Smith
    Christopher Eccleston
    Clark Gregg
    Robert Sean Leonard

Had a couple girl crushes too:

Karen Gillan
    Lisa Edelstein
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

Not just me then 😏 I like the facial hair and that is it

I don’t get it either 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Not just me then 😏 I like the facial hair and that is it

I don’t get it either 🤷🏻‍♀️

But... he's a man.. you like girls 😏🤷‍♀️😂

True, maybe if he put on a cute dress and a little lipstick 🤔