JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Replies

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,724 Member
    MFP Still won’t let me post photos 😩 It kicked me out and I had to log in again!!!

This is so annoying, I hope the fix the issue soon. I can’t from my iPhone at all.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 940 Member
    @cschmitz110515 maybe you should post a smiley dog picture every Monday to cheer us all up :)

JFT Tuesday 12th April

Log everything yes
    Stay in the green think I was 48 over, still below 1300 each day
    Back exercises only the easy ones
    Foot exercises yes
    Ironing yes, pleased to get it all done in one day (split into 3 sessions)
    Bank for son pushed forward again
    Admin just a bit

It's taking all my willpower not to snack when I get home. Seeing the mess that parents house is now in, and all the things they kept that the house clearers are throwing out is not pleasant. And grandson is being very difficult...again! I know it's just a habit to turn to food, so I'm making a huge effort not to. It helps that I don't have much of my favourite treats in the house, and I'm getting better at looking in the cupboard and not taking anything out. Next step...not looking in the cupboard lol.

JFT Wednesday 13th April

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    Bank? Shopping?
    Make big decision re business, been putting this off
    Admin

April challenge
    SW 1/4/22 168
    8/4/22 166
    Meal planning 7/30

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,059 Member
    So been logging the last two days now. Under on the first day and over on the second but today I'm gonna try keep it under again.
    The main point being is I'm actually logging 😂 it's a step in the right direction!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,470 Member
    edited April 2022
    Recap T 4/12
    1) PT exercises before work, accidently put Fitbit on pause so only registered one min. lol :)
    2) Move hourly / workplace lunchtime hike :mrgreen: wonderful 1.55 mi. hike in woods & along creek until turned back by standing water = 12.4K yay! 25 floors yay 14/14 boom!
    3) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water >:) evening snacking again & not sure of portions, daily w-i not good, -127 net cals, sodium red but not bad, fiber calcium protein excellent, 80 oz. water
    4) Pick up records in Acctg / mileage log / GA-S testing / webinar 1:00-2:30 / Facebook Live video / emails current = 6/6
    5) Quick supper (leftovers) / 6:00 - 7:30 online class w/ hubby (Wills & Trusts) / write timeline/notes for Easter dinner / digital declutter / some kind of ta-da? so tired mid-evening, went to bed early = 4/5
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 6:15 alarm (PT exercises before work) = 2/6

JFT W 4/13 ~ dreary, foggy, rainy day perfect for getting work done haha
    1) PT exercises before work done / Just Move It Day at work ~ log/post
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Net calories zero / STOP snacking I'm not really hungry / 96 oz. water
    4) GA-S testing & F&Ds formatting / Friday tasks today since I'm on PTO rest of week / emails current
    5) Make grocery list / check wine/soda in basement / newspapers / digital declutter / another ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / Voltaren / Calm app / no alarm PTO day

April 5# challenge {Sat. weigh-ins}
    SW 4/2 173#
    4/9 171# net calories & sodium better this week

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • will register for Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 ~ first time in person since 2019
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K when Oct. details announced
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K when Oct. details announced
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Busy week, but today is the last college readiness class for the semester - woo hoo! I'm looking forward to having a little more free time to exercise or get things done.

Recap - Tuesday 4/12
    Plan meals - :)
    Log - :)
    Balanced meals - A bit low on protein, but otherwise okay.
    Hydrate - :)
    Exercise - :)
    Post office - No
    2 chores - :)
    Prep and grading - :)

JFT Wednesday 4/13
    Plan meals - :)
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Exercise
    Post office
    2 chores
    Prep and grading

April challenge
    SW (4/1): 171.4
    GW: 166.4
    4/8: 169.8 (-1.6) Really happy to see this number :)
    Meal planning: 10/30
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - won’t eat again until DH wants lunch. May be early before we start our long hike.
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - shared a sub and some chips and some chocolate. Off for a long hike. I won’tceat again until dinner, when DH wants dinner.
  • Bex953172
    Had a busy day today. I'm shattered.
    Kids finished school for Easter at 1.30pm today. So me and my friends took all our kids to the park. There's a few different sections of the park, so a fitness gym thing, a "music area" which had like huge pipes you could hit to make different sounds, wooden logs that rock but make whistling sounds, things like that. And then the main park area with swings, small kids climbing frames, mini trampolines and merry go round. There's also big rope climbing frame there with a huge slide from the top but Casey was too small to climb it so I had to climb it with her and pull her up and then climb some more then pull her up again then push her up to the top. At that point I figured it would be easier (and safer) to climb the rest myself and slide down the slide. My friends thought it was hilarious. So we did that, then played a bit of football with them afterwards on the field.
    We were there for about 2 hours and then walked home around normal school finishing hours.
    But one of our children got left behind at some point (there was 9 kids!) So after about 10 minutes when we realised he was missing (he's just turned 4 so Casey's age, they're in the same class) panic mode set in and I just legged it to the last place I remembered seeing him after we checked out immediate surroundings. And I found him. He was fine still playing with his toys but my friend was distraught. Not what any of us needed after a long time at the park. We were all knackered.
    But everything turned out okay thankfully and we've not let that one accident ruin the day.

Deffo got my exercise and steps in today. I need to start wearing my watch again for more accuracy.

Although, what could I log the park as in terms of exercise. I was literally all over the place. Pushing the swings but I do it full pelt cause my kids love going super high. I went up the climbing frame twice and ran around after the football. How do you even log that. (Another reason I should wear my watch again!)

Hope everyone else has had a good day x
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,031 Member
    🐰🐓🐣🐥🤗🐥🐣🐰🐓
    🐰🐣🐥APRIL 2022 🐥🐣🐰
    🐰🐓🐣🐥🤗🐥🐣🐰🐓
    Life Affirmations
    🔹WOTY - CONSOLIDATE
    🔹I am in tune with my dreams
    🔹I know what is right for me
    🔹I will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    🔹I live in congruence with my authentic self
    🔹I am mindful
    🔹I am creative every day
    🔹I foster positivity
    🔹I am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    Personal Stats:
    • Name: Terri
    • Height: 5'2"
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • UGW: 145
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • Total weight loss: 81.4 lbs
    • (30 Dec 2021: 138.6 - Total Loss: 87 lbs)
    • 3 Jan 2022: 138.9
    8 Jan 2022: 135.8 - TL: 91.2
    20 Feb 2022: 138.6
    18 Mar 2022: 139.1
    27 Mar 2022: 138.0
    April Daily Habits:
    Week 2

Fri:🌷 Sat:🌷 Sun:🌷
    Mon:🌷 Tue:🌷 Wed:🌷 Thu:
    1. Weight < 140: (I weigh each morning after ablutions)
    2. Reduce Fat%: 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 21%
    3. Increase Muscle%: 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.8
    4. Calories in the green:
    5. Steps > 7500:
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily:
    7. Active hours > 6 daily:
    8. 11pm shutdown of devices:
    9. Cleanup sweep ground floor rooms:
    10. make bed > 10 minutes of flex:
    11. Journal/Habit Tracker:

Recap: Wed 13 Apr:
    • Solid habits tracked🌷
    • Meditation🌷
    • Weekly grocery shopping🌷
    • Declutter fridge🌷
    • Start Declutter dining room for Friday🌷
    • Daily Flex (February Tiny Habit)🌷
    • March Tiny Habit🌷
    • Laundry🌷
    • Self Care🌷
    Positive Intentions: Thur 14 Apr:
    • Solid habits tracked
    • Meditation
    • finish dining room
    • Prepare picnic for Friday
    • Cook gammon joint
    • Make onion hummus
    • Daily Flex (February Tiny Habit)
    • March Tiny Habit
    • Laundry
    • Self Care
    Investigating positive Identity based habits
    I am a person who abstains from late night snacking. March, 31/31:
    April:
    Me: 14 ~|~ LNS: 0 ~|~ Streak: 50
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    APRIL CHALLENGE
    I already pre-plan meals for the day. However, my daily CI fat %age had drifted up quite a bit, so:
    I commit to keeping my CI fat%age within 2% of my daily goal.
    April Challenge:
    CI Fat %age < 27%
    🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣
    🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

🦄 Terri
  • TerriRichardson112
    @Bex953172 Try logging it as circuit training. That covers lots of types of exercise.
  • cschmitz110515
    @Bex953172 Try logging it as circuit training. That covers lots of types of exercise.

I use circuit training on my Fitbit for my physical therapy exercises and back when I did my home version of circuit & weights.
  • MrsHermit
    MrsHermit Posts: 195 Member
    Just a quick update: Himmit and I have made it safely to Arizona. God made our way smooth the whole way, several miracles in my book. Because we are moving to raw land, we have several more obstacles to overcome before we can even begin to rest. Everything is a struggle, including a simple internet search for one service/place for example (electricity, signal, time. etc). Although we have been through many struggles in a short time, we have been blessed and guided by God, I think. We are still pushing through and hoping in HIS mercy. Hopefully soon HE will give us a break. For now, it seems like every single task is met with some sort of struggle. People have welcomed us, which is nice. I've been working out, not regular exercises but loading and doing work on land and road. I'm sunburnt but hopeful. We've met a few neighbors and also a few of our four legged neighbors (most harmless except the snakes). We're in high desert and it's really beautiful here. The stars are breathtaking.

I probably won't be using My Fitness Pal much in the many weeks to come. If you can, tag or message me somehow. Signal, electricity, time, gas, water etc being what they are this is not a priority for me.
    If you mention me I might miss it. It's not intentional. Thank you for your understanding.
    Hope y'all are well!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited April 2022
    JFT Thursday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Breathing & stretching. AM elliptical. PRELOG ALL FOOD. Pack swimsuit, towel, & change of clothes!
    2. Before Class: Check email. Think pink. Squats/crunches/pushups.
    3. English classes: Caesar - Review. Writing! 3 blog comments.
    4. SEL classes: Finish/polish script. Pay for hair doodads - Venmo?
    5. Online classes: Reply to emails; enter grades. Input late work. Lunch: SCP, read. Review memoir & writing units. Comment on 3 blog posts.
    6. Planning: Read EOP; update Goodreads. Duolingo lesson. Meeting. SCP.
    7. Afternoon: YMCA. SCP.
    8. Evening: Community gathering. Dinner: Chicken salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Q&A Friday, Sat library / livestream / podcast, Sun podcast. Articles? Conferences?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 203.8

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist May 12. Oct 14 1p. PCP Apr 12 9:15. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Ankle 9:30 2/7.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Mar 8 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus. Today had some down moments, definitely. Tired of ignorant, bigoted self-righteousness. TIRED. OF. IT.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • TerriRichardson112
    @MrsHermit
    Pleased to know you have arrived safely. You are resilient, and you will prevail, and prosper.

May all that is meant for you come to you in a perfect way. 💕💖💕
  • Bex953172
    @MrsHermit
    Pleased to know you have arrived safely. You are resilient, and you will prevail, and prosper.

May all that is meant for you come to you in a perfect way. 💕💖💕

Totally agree!
    Don't worry about being away for a bit, this wouldn't be my priority either!
    But we'll see you again when you're all set up and on your feet! Good luck and glad you made it there safely!
    I wish I could see the sky you're seeing, I love the stars!
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 940 Member

JFT Wednesday 13th April

Log everything no
    Stay in the green no
    Back exercises no
    Foot exercises no
    Bank? Shopping? yes x 2
    Make big decision re business, been putting this off no
    Admin yes

That is a lot of Nos, didn't do well. It looks like I did nothing all day, but I actually was busy all day!
    This is just a stressful week, it will be better once parents house is empty, going through stuff is dragging me down. Last night I shared a chinese meal with sons, I chose chicken chop suey in the hope it was better than some other options. Needless to say, the scales are way up this morning. I haven't had one for years, I was put off after I got food poisoning once.
    I spent a couple of hours with pen and paper, doing pros and cons, finances, and researching online, but still didn't make my decision. Basically do I retire completely because I think I can afford to, or keep doing my holiday let to earn extra money. I have one more week before I have to commit to releasing 2023 dates. I need a crystal ball!

JFT Thursday 14th April

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    Parents house

April challenge
    SW 1/4/22 168
    8/4/22 166
    Meal planning 7/30
  • cschmitz110515
    edited April 2022
    @MrsHermit Glad to hear you're safely in AZ. Amazing what you're doing. Keep in touch when you can.

Recap W 4/13 ~ dreary, foggy, rainy day perfect for getting work done haha
    1) PT exercises before work / Just Move It Day at work ~ log/post = 2/2
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks :) 7.4K 22 floors 14/14 boom!
    3) Net calories zero / STOP snacking I'm not really hungry / 96 oz. water = yay no evening snacking, net cals -275, sodium red, fiber calcium protein excellent, 96 oz. water & daily w-i better
    4) GA-S testing & F&Ds formatting / Friday tasks today since I'm on PTO rest of week / OOO message / emails current = 4/4
    5) Make grocery list / check wine/soda in basement / newspapers / digital declutter / another ta-da? TA-DA! = 3.5/5
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / Voltaren / Calm app / no alarm PTO Thurs. = too lazy 2/6

JFT R 4/14 ~ PTO day for me. Happy it's sunny, but cool temp & very windy.
    1) PT exercises :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / maybe walk dog
    3) Net calories zero / NO snacking if bored / 96 oz. water
    4) Last grocery shop for holiday meal / more Easter dinner prep (extra coffee maker, place settings, baskets, etc.) / digital declutter / newspapers / wash dishes / another ta-da?
    5) 7:00 Maundy Thursday church service
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / Voltaren / Calm app / no alarm PTO Fri.

April 5# challenge {Sat. weigh-ins}
    SW 4/2 173#
    4/9 171# net calories & sodium better this week

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • will register for Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 ~ first time in person since 2019
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K when Oct. details announced
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K when Oct. details announced
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited April 2022
    @MrsHermit Nice to hear from you ... and enjoy those beautiful stars! Keep in touch whenever you can .. we are all thinking of you and wish you the best.

@bex - glad you are feeling better

I will try and read back more tonite .. I am so far behind again with posting!

I've been off track again .. but .. I am still doing the challenge with meal planning. But I know my weight will be up from last friday.

Tomorrow I am having 5 cubic yards of compost delivered .. so I will get my workout in! It'll be a big pile on the driveway .. I have to haul it back to all my flower beds! But .. that means I can start getting my seedling in the ground, and plant some flowers and flower seeds!

SO JFT, Thurs
    1. log all food
    2. concentrate on water
    3. april challenge .. tonite is leftover chicken made into chicken chimigianas
    4. take daughter to court .. she got stopped without having her drivers license or insurance card.. so court date is tonite. Just hope it does not cost too much!
    5. clean house .. get out easter stuff

April Challenge Lose 5# and Meal planning :
    SW April 1st : 207.0
    April 8 : 204.8
    Meal Planning: Day 13/30
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    edited April 2022
    Just so disorganized today - a million things to do and no clear plan for getting them done. I still haven't been to the post office. At least I'm done with classes for the week.

I cut corners on breakfast, so I'm sitting here eating cookies to take the edge off and rationalizing: Two Tate's oatmeal raisin cookies have the same number of calories as the yogurt I usually have. As long as I only have two, I should be fine. I can add more protein and skip the bread at lunch to balance things out a bit.

But...it's 80 degrees and an early dismissal day. The grandkids will be coming over, and we'll probably take them for ice cream. And I don't have a dinner plan yet. (Inner conflict: Not takeout! - But I'm so tired already. - NOT takeout!)

Well, I guess I should post some goals.

JFT Thursday, 4/14
    Log
    Hydrate
    Get something done
    Cook something reasonably healthy for dinner
    Get a good night's sleep!