Cw 189.6
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    April Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 182.0 (April 7th)
    CW (Current Weight): 184.0 (April 14th)

Loss to date: 87.1 lbs

I'm calling this stress induced water weight. It is my crazy time at work and have also been readjusting to the new household situation since my MIL and her dog have moved in a week and a half ago. Also still unpacking from our move into the new house almost a month ago. So many life changes in such a short amount of time!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Having a fun time travelling with my daughter and her friend. We stopped in Baltimore Harbor for a day - great place to visit - then spent a few days with my Mom in Mass. Saw lots of family and checked out the old neighborhood. Yesterday we were in NYC and walked a lot over 15000 steps - usual is around 6000. Back to home today about 8 hours driving so not nearly as much moving!
    Back to normal on Saturday but I will try walking more as the weather warms up and get back to reporting my steps.
    Have a great Easter
  • sherry9999
    sherry9999 Posts: 30 Member
    Sherry999
    Weigh in day Fridays
    Pw 181.9
    CW 181.9
  • JenSamuel94
    JenSamuel94 Posts: 39 Member
    edited April 2022
    Previous 189
    Current 189.8

I had a meh week. I think my emotions really effect the way I eat- after work I had fries (got the small) one day, another day I bought a king Twix bar and shared half with my husband, yesterday I had some cookies at work.

Next week is my last week at work and I feel a little excited but stressed. I know I need to deal with my emotions better other than eating junk when I feel down

This week I wasn’t good about my water intake at all (2-4 c) I will drink more water this week and strive for 6-8 cups a day.
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    Fridays
    PW: 135.6
    CW: 135.5
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    ~ Weigh Day Reminder ~

Hey folks, Ashley here. Looks like a bunch of you haven't submitted your weigh-ins yet this week and also have yet to request to be excused. Please remember that two weeks without hearing anything at all from you will result in being dropped from the team. It doesn't matter if your numbers are "good" or "bad", what's important is holding yourself accountable. Nothing about your weight determines your worth as a human.

Before I go on a complete rant about the value of numbers, here's a list of members who still need to share their weights this week...

Earlier this Week -
    @hititskip
    @browan19
    @9Harvey
    @Triggerpoint2020
    @ruthieg68527

Today -
    @rachelrjh
    @TwinMama91521
    @dbrinkmeyer

Tomorrow -
    @misslissa1969

Added to Droplist this Month -
    @thenextloser135
    @GingerPwr
    @samuel860
    @ciaoder
    @timibotkin
    @melbann

If you weighed in last week...
    • Not weighing in this week has no immediate repercussions beyond maybe a message from one of the captains asking if you're doing okay and if you need anything
    • Weighing in avoids being in the danger zone for next week
    • Being excused (for any reason) also avoids the danger zone

If you did not weigh in last week...
    • Not weighing in this week moves you to the droplist to be formally removed at the end of the month
    • You will very likely receive a pestering message from one of the captains to make sure you didn't forget about us

If you have been added to the droplist...
    • You CAN come back, even if to the support team for now
    • You are not removed from the spreadsheet until the end of the month, so it's pretty easy to add you back to the standard team
    • If you WANT to be removed from the team, you can just let me know and I'll make a note in the sheet so I don't bother you with these posts anymore
  • TwinMama91521
    TwinMama91521 Posts: 47 Member
    TwinMama91521
    Friday
    PW: 144.0
    CW: 143.8

Gaaahhhh. Weight loss has slooowweddd. I think my next step is to cut back on my wind-down evening wine I have been indulging in. But I guess it comes down to priorities and my priority at this point is to live a healthy life and lead by example to my two little men.

My twins are seven months old today, and both me and my fiance are committing to showing them a healthy lifestyle and being the best versions of ourselves for them. They deserve it.
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    dbrinkmeyer
    Fridays (sorry I couldn't post yesterday, did weigh in)
    PW 186.6
    CW 186.2
  • browan19
    browan19 Posts: 28 Member
    Sorry for the late weigh in, I joined late and am a little confused on what day we are supposed to weigh in, and are we supposed to post our steps for the week too? Please advise. Here is my info. for this week:

PW: 218
    CW: 216.8

Step Counts (made it to the gym every day this week)
    M- 13,589
    Tue- 11,121
    W- 13,054
    Th= 13,448
    F- 13,178
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 4,979 Member
    The Week 3 Group Challenge has been posted and starts tomorrow, Sunday, Apr 17th. Hope to see you there!

Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10862101/april-week-3-group-challenge-bust-a-move#latest

Jessica
  • ruthieg68527
    ruthieg68527 Posts: 52 Member
    Ruthieg68527
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW: 185.6 April 7th)
    CW: 184.9 (April 14th)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    browan19 wrote: »
    Sorry for the late weigh in, I joined late and am a little confused on what day we are supposed to weigh in, and are we supposed to post our steps for the week too? Please advise.

@browan19 - I can clear that up for you!

So, when you joined the team, you stated a Sunday weigh-day. That is the day we expect to see an update from you each week. I can change that for you at any time, you just have to let me know what day would be better for you moving forward.

Steps are only necessary if you are joining the step challenge. We record weekly steps as Sunday through Saturday, but you're welcome to post a weekly total if you'd rather do that (I just can't calculate how consistent you are from a day-to-day basis that way).
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    n1bx52w74edw.png

s94olpw3xxlv.png
    udm0fp5v54bk.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    ikpknga4gokg.png

By Pounds
    msay1kootmvb.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    369u5j64zhxz.png

By Pounds
    2bomn9ydiaaw.png
    1eyzk16x4lqx.png

Team Winners
    latqm4bf1krg.png
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 570 Member
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 229.8
    CW (Current Weight): 228.8

Wish it were more, but I'll take it! Also, Happy Easter everybody! 🐣🐥🐤🐰🐇
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh

Weigh in Friday
    pW 134
    cw 133

@minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott

Sorry for the NWI. Boy do I have a story to share with y’all.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    The app isn’t working to share images.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Steps..

Sun-17,704
    Mon-11,998
    Tues-8,709
    Wed-10,921
    Thurs-8,215
    Fri-11,762
    Sat-11,623
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Hey there and happy Monday!

I normally weigh-in on Mondays but need to be excused this week and next - I'm traveling and didn't bring my scale. I'm also eating at or slightly below my maintenance to let my body reset a bit and to give me a mental break.
This discussion has been closed.