April 15

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,977 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Im sorry that I can't seem to post a photo tonight... I've never had trouble before, but tonight it just keeps freezing up on me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. 🤔

Anyhoo.... y'all know what day tomorrow is, right? Its NSV Day! So tell us about YOUR NSV for this month! 😊

You’re not doing anything wrong. It’s the same glitch others (including me) have been having for weeks. Report it to tech. The more people report it the more likely they are to get it fixed.

Planned pass day today. Family Good Friday picnic lunch followed by dinner. Too many items I can’t track properly.
    2️⃣ pass days left.

I've never been able to post pics but it's always been the case with me so assume it's my phone! Xox
  • donna25trinity
    ✅✅✅
    0 pass days used

NSV day. Just being here with this great group of folks is mine 😃❤️😃❤️

Cute xo
  • donna25trinity
    ideas2 wrote: »
    ✅ Exercise: 1 hour pickleball and walking in the park
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 passdays used ( )

My NSV this month is that the results of my blood tests now show me as normal in all the measures that previously had me in the pre-diabetic range. And my triglycerides showed normal now, my cholesterol lowered, and the estimate of my risk for heart attack was below average. Only two biomarkers still give me reason to be concerned (c reactive protein and ferritin).

Wow this is huge!! Well done xo
  • donna25trinity
    Champion this month.
    ❎✅✅
    Tired all day but got moving late afternoon, walking around cleaning up things. Felt better & went for my walk. Will do this again tomorrow if I’m Feeling poorly.

Food much better today but still a tad high.

Will pre-plan the days food tomorrow.

#NeverGiveUp

NSV: my commitment to remaining a healthy weight & walking 10K steps daily. I veered slightly off course in both due to inexplicable pulled muscles and fatigue after Evusheld shots. I’m Thrilled I came up with a plan for today’s movement. Afterwards I congratulated myself out loud “See?! You’re committed to being healthy! Way to go” I did the same self talk after tracking every single gram.

I also
    Looked through clothing on a site that popped up on phone &’looked at measurements & sizes. Reminded myself I am no longer XL. I had to keep looking back…really? “Yes, we really!!”

I also remembered that my ring size is quite standard now. I put together a cute outfit - even found a ring :) I’ll take my
    Measurements in am & double check sizes- maybe I’ll even buy the items :))

Happy NSV day!

Amazing, hope u feel better. Xo
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 654 Member
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,389 Member

~💐~ 4 /15 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ 🙋🏼 ~~ April BLESSings Everyone ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 200+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 25,620 +.......... 170= walking ......... 30 cleaning...

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

Pass Days = 1

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-P-10-11-12-13-14-15

• jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 968 Member
    @makattack220 Iam intrigued with reading, taking notes. What have you learned this week? I enjoy reading and learning as well. I am learning about Kefir grains.
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    pass.......................................
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Pass day
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,291 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • donna25trinity
    jmu1965 wrote: »
    @makattack220 Iam intrigued with reading, taking notes. What have you learned this week? I enjoy reading and learning as well. I am learning about Kefir grains.

Yes I agree guys, pls share!!! I've heard great things about kefir.. years ago my friend gave me some...I prob didn't take it long enough to reap the benefits. do u eat them? Hve u noticed any improvements?
  • hopefaithlifts
    hopefaithlifts Posts: 36 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 15

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? no
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? no
    Pass days 7
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited April 2022
    @jmu1965

Infections can affect insulin and blood sugar measures and other measures of inflammation like c reactive protein. Actually not just the infection itself but especially the heavy duty anti-biotics needed to treat it can really affect your gut microbiome and throw off your metabolism for awhile. It is wise to consult with your doctor and try not to predict a catastrophe because hopefully with a good diet with plenty of fiber your measures will improve again. I am praying for your full recovery.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    4/15/2022
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? No