• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited April 2022
    Good morning Team Slimsonsl2oiehsc5rqj.gif
    Daily Post
    Sunday 4.17.22
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no (severe back pain past 3 days)
    Water 140oz
    Steps: 2,565 way below 10,000
    Comments:
    FULL-DISCLOSURE
    I have been quiet as I have been researching, as per my Psychiatrist at our last session, Intuitive Eating. Going forward I will commit only weighing myself once a month as this method consists of getting away from "Diet Culture" and making peace with food (which I really need). This is a very scary process but going forward as God has not given us the spirit of fear, right. Anyway I thought you guys should know why I've been quiet
    dfw6mb1fmswd.jpg

• gjaholy33
    edited April 2022
    TIP FOR THE WEEK:
    VITAMIN D

As you know I've recently started going outside for at least 15 minutes a day just sitting in the sun and feel better for it

slrszz1n22vd.jpg

Have a very productive week. 🫂❤🫂❤
    WE GOT THIS!💪🏾👏🏾
  • gjaholy33
    wpc0ze1zavvx.jpg

Apr Week 1
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10862217/week-1-april-results#latest

Apr Week 2
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10862216/week-2-april-results#latest

So if there wasn't a loss - the spreadsheet doesn't count it so there aren't 3 "winners" for each category as there weren't 3 positive losses for each one in everything, FYI.

rkdqqaraalwp.png

• KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Sunday 04/17
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 68 minute walk outside
    Good day today, nice walk and tried a couple new recipes. I bought and used fennel for the first time. I made Tofu mayonnaise and then curry chicken salad(used some of the Mayo it, along with the fennel bulb). I put the stalks/stems of the fennel into chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight, then made a pesto with the fronds. Never really used/made pesto before so not sure what to use it with yet but didn’t want to throw the fronds away. I’ll figure something out, if anything can put in my eggs in the morning.

My congregation had been playing it safe and only been holding meetings on zoom the last couple years. We started meeting in person again this month(zoom is still an option for those not comfortable) It’s been wonderful to see people in person again!
    I hadn’t seen most of them in person since before I started losing weight and have gotten so many compliments. There were a couple people that weren’t sure if they should say anything or not, but for me atleast, I don’t care. These are people I’m comfortable with and have known most of them for a really long time. Several people I’ve talked to have their own struggles with weight. While my main motivation is to improve my health, it’s still such a nice confidence boost and is a little extra motivation to keep up the hard work.
  • gjaholy33
    edited April 2022
    Daily Post

Monday 4.18.22

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 68 minutes of Calisthenics
    Water 140oz
    Steps 10,008

vahyx97udtol.png
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise none
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Mama530 wrote: »
    MAMA530
    Saturday
    Week 2
    PW = 208.5
    CW = 206.1
    Nice loss
    nebslp wrote: »
    Nebslp
    Saturday
    Week 2
    PW: 232.8
    CW: 232.3
    Nice!
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    April Week 2
    PW: 480.1lbs
    CW: 476.4lbs
    Wow Gloria, great loss!
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Felt so blah this week thanks to hormones and yucky weather. Didn’t exercise and wasn’t under my calories Sun-Thur. Thursday I drove to Portland and saw Hamilton! It was so exciting to finally see it live, stopped and actually ate inside a restaurant for first time since COVID was a thing. Felt kinda strange but was nummy

Saturday 04/16
    Exercise: 40 minute walk, started raining so turned around before the hill, 25 minutes pt/strength training and then 51 minute walk(friend called wanting to see if I wanted to go for walk with her when I was in middle of using my weights, debated but ended up saying yes)

User: KakoHikes
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Week 3
    PW: 187.2
    CW: 186.6
    Am a bit surprised I still had a loss this week. Seems like I lose more after my period is over so might be due to that

Nice loss and glad you got to get out and see Hamilton live.
  • vicky2767
    Good morning Team Slimsonsl2oiehsc5rqj.gif
    Daily Post
    Sunday 4.17.22
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no (severe back pain past 3 days)
    Water 140oz
    Steps: 2,565 way below 10,000
    Comments:
    FULL-DISCLOSURE
    I have been quiet as I have been researching, as per my Psychiatrist at our last session, Intuitive Eating. Going forward I will commit only weighing myself once a month as this method consists of getting away from "Diet Culture" and making peace with food (which I really need). This is a very scary process but going forward as God has not given us the spirit of fear, right. Anyway I thought you guys should know why I've been quiet
    dfw6mb1fmswd.jpg

Good for you Gloria. You need to do what’s best for you.
    TIP FOR THE WEEK:
    VITAMIN D

As you know I've recently started going outside for at least 15 minutes a day just sitting in the sun and feel better for it

slrszz1n22vd.jpg

Have a very productive week. 🫂❤🫂❤
    WE GOT THIS!💪🏾👏🏾
    Thanks for sharing
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Sunday 04/17
    Exercise: Yes, 68 minute walk outside
    Good day today, nice walk and tried a couple new recipes. I bought and used fennel for the first time. I made Tofu mayonnaise and then curry chicken salad(used some of the Mayo it, along with the fennel bulb). I put the stalks/stems of the fennel into chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight, then made a pesto with the fronds. Never really used/made pesto before so not sure what to use it with yet but didn’t want to throw the fronds away. I’ll figure something out, if anything can put in my eggs in the morning.

My congregation had been playing it safe and only been holding meetings on zoom the last couple years. We started meeting in person again this month(zoom is still an option for those not comfortable) It’s been wonderful to see people in person again!
    I hadn’t seen most of them in person since before I started losing weight and have gotten so many compliments. There were a couple people that weren’t sure if they should say anything or not, but for me atleast, I don’t care. These are people I’m comfortable with and have known most of them for a really long time. Several people I’ve talked to have their own struggles with weight. While my main motivation is to improve my health, it’s still such a nice confidence boost and is a little extra motivation to keep up the hard work.

Awesome!
  • vicky2767
    We were up in NY for Easter. Drove home yesterday. Needless to say I did not track at all sat sun or Mon. I did weigh myself after we were home and I gained 2 pounds this weekend. Not terrible considering.

Daily check in sun 4/17
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise no

Daily check in mon 4/18
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise no
  • vicky2767
    Sorry I was MiA for a couple of days. This year we were supposed to go up to ny for Christmas, but my older son got sick so we decided to go for Easter. While I love seeing my family and getting to taste the foods we really miss, I hate going back to NY. NC really is home now. I don’t miss NY at all. Only my family. My niece gets married fall of 2023 I think that might be the next time I go back
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    DebJB30:
    April Week 3
    PW =171.3
    CW=170.8
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under ( the first time in a long time)
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • walk4today
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • walk4today
    Daily Post
    Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Monday 04/18
    Exercise: Yes, 60 minute walk

Tuesday 04/19
    Exercise: Sorta, went shopping, got extra calories from all the extra steps
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Daily Post: Monday

Tracked: yes
    Calories: WAY OVER
    Exercise: none
    Water: 32 oz

Daily Post: Tuesday

Easter and getting ready for my daughter’s birthday & party has thrown me off track. Her party is tomorrow, so I’m expecting to leap right back into my fitness routine and stabilize my nutrition by Thursday
  • vicky2767
    DebJB30 wrote: »
    DebJB30:
    April Week 3
    PW =171.3
    CW=170.8
    Nice !
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday

Daily Post: Tuesday

Easter and getting ready for my daughter’s birthday & party has thrown me off track. Her party is tomorrow, so I’m expecting to leap right back into my fitness routine and stabilize my nutrition by Thursday

You got this!
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in for
    Tues 4/19
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes 40 min walk with the doggie.
This discussion has been closed.