April 20

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    3txu354ubcnl.jpg
  • Mrs_Hoffer

Apr 16
    ❎✅✅ hiked happily uphill in forest…late on a tick in my arm - a first for me despite all my hiking over the years AND there was a smaller one. Hubby saw that one first - then I whipped off shirt & their was the large on in my arm - lt pink swelling slightly larger than a quarter… I’d noticed my arm was sore but it often is so didn’t notice. Going to doctor today to make sure all is ok…it’s painful to the touch.

@MadisonMolly2017 did your tick bite turn out to be ok?? Those are so worrisome!! :(
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    sdqmjqrjjr53.jpeg

I'm sorry I missed your birthday on April 12 @Caramel_Apple ! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! <3
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,174 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    sdqmjqrjjr53.jpeg

I'm sorry I missed your birthday on April 12 @Caramel_Apple ! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! <3

Mrs_Hoffer Thank you so much ❤️
  • Caramel_Apple
    @jjjcat 🎂 Happy birthday 🎉

@jjjcat Thank you so much❤️
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,973 Member
    jjjcat wrote: »
    Wednesday
    Exercise: Yes - Zumba 1 hour
    Tracked all: Yes
    Calories under: Yes

I have missed some days of posting. A mixture of holidays, Easter and my birthday. Some of the days were good - just not posted. Some less so. As I turned 48 yesterday, I am using my birthday as a signpost to turning 50 in 2 years time and committing to what I need to do to be where I want to be at that time. It is not just what number weight I want to be. It is also how I feel in myself. I notice that when my meditation habit slips away, THAT is when my weight goals go astray too. I move further away from clarity and into fuzziness when I let other habits drop off and then make poorer choices, so it is about re-establishing some of those practices as a starting point.

Happy birthday to you Caitlyn! 💐🥳🎉🎁 @jjjcat How wonderful that you have isolated the success meditation makes you your whole wellness. 💡💡💡 Wishing you well as you anchor back into that practice and allow that great habit to help you. 💛
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,973 Member
    @Mrs_Hoffer Just saw your April 18 post and Happy Anniversary to you! 💐 I am glad that your son and his wife may have a good housing option settled soon. Have been thinking about him and you.

Happy birthday today to @TerriRichardson112 💐

Hope the after effects of the Evusheld injections have settled down @MadisonMolly2017 and that the tick bite has had no consequences. 💛

Hump Day indeed Teresa 🐪

Wishing everyone a good day today and will check back with good cheer later today. 🥰
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    @Mrs_Hoffer Just saw your April 18 post and Happy Anniversary to you! 💐 I am glad that your son and his wife may have a good housing option settled soon. Have been thinking about him and you.

@Mrs_Hoffer Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!
    Thrilled your son’s situation is improving Big hugs!

Happy birthday today to @TerriRichardson112 💐

Yes, Happy Birthday Terri! 🌸🌸🌸

Hope the after effects of the Evusheld injections have settled down @MadisonMolly2017 and that the tick bite has had no consequences. 💛

Evusheld just made me sleepy (!) and yes tick was a non-issue thankfully. I’m now tumbling outer wear in dryer 15 mins after a walk & leaving shoes by front door downstairs. They also recommend a shower shortly after hiking in the woods. Our current plan is to choose wider paths - roads when possible since this year is the worst for ticks the doc has seen. Thank you so much!

Hump Day indeed Teresa 🐪

Wishing everyone a good day today and will check back with good cheer later today. 🥰

I’m Sorry I’m not in as much - two huge on-line volunteer jobs & my art project (when I can eek out the time) are filling my days a bit too much lol

Settled one of them down so I could get back to my art
    Now to push the other to completion!

Best,
    Maddie 🌸
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    3xyes. Day 9 of Epic II + 2.5km walk + 8.6km run
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,666 Member
    20/04/2022
    Exercise – yes, bike ride, gym and cardio.
    Tracking – yes
    Calories – yes
    1 pass day taken

Happy birthdays to @Caramel_Apple and @jjjcat!

• makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    ✔︎ 20+ mins exercise (41min walk)
    ✔︎ Within calorie budget
    ✔︎ Log everything

Consistency Tracking (🌱=3 ✔︎'s, 🏴‍☠️=pass):
    🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱–🌱-🌱-🌱-🏴‍☠️-🌱-🏴‍☠️-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30
    Passes used = 2 / 3

Habit tracking this month:
    ✔︎ read/listen/take notes with intention on subjects towards desired identity 5+ days/week
    📚-📚-📚-📚-📚–📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-✘-📚-📚-📚-📚-✘-✘-📚-📚-📚-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30
    ✔︎ more whole foods/less processed food, this month: no flour 5+ days/week
    🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐–🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-✘-🫐-🫐-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-✘-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30
  • Caramel_Apple
    @MadisonMolly2017 Hope that the tick bite has been sorted (((hugs)))

🎉Happy Birthday🎉 to my fellow April 20th babies
    @Caramel_Apple and @jjjcat!

Planned pass day. Today I’m 76 years young!!!

0️⃣ Pass days left.

I had a lovely birth outing with my daughters doing INGRESS missions in a nearby country town in our virtual/GPS based game. The weather was warm and sunny, a harbinger of the spring to come.

DH and I cooked a celebration dinner and cracked a bottle of bubbly.

I’m now watching The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies before I go to bed.

💕Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday 💕

All in All, a great day.

@MadisonMolly2017 Thanks so much and Happy Birthday to you as well @jjjcat! Happy Birthday
  • Caramel_Apple
    yes x 3
    1/3 pass days used