Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,756 Member
    Hi Ladies.

Laurie, I am so sorry to hear the sad news. But it must be something of a relief to know that she was well taken care of and peaceful in the end. Now you can remember all the positive things in her life without the behavior caused by her dementia. My thoughts are with you, your DH and your entire family. That being said, I am glad you enjoyed the weekend and were able to spend time with your family. Great workout this morning!

Our weekend here went well. We spent Saturday visiting nurseries and garden centers throughout the city, picking up plants and ideas for our garden this year. And yesterday was planting day! Like Thelma, we were supposed to get rain this weekend, but minus a few sprinkles, we were mostly dry. The temperatures were in the 60s which made it perfect yesterday for planting.

For workouts, on Saturday I did Jessica Smith Cardio Mat Workout followed by 45 minutes of yoga. Yesterday was a 20 minute HiiT spin into ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast with the Blizzard Blast and Core 2. Today, well, I am feeling that planting from yesterday in every part of my body. So I did Cathe’s Live class from last week which was PHA Supersets #3 and, for cardio, did Cathe Live Kickboxing and Core. Both workouts are pretty moderate in intensity—thankfully.

Thelma, great workouts. Your weekend sounds a lot like ours! I could barely move last night but, like you, we felt good getting so much accomplished. I am glad you enjoyed your brunch as well. I love a good Sunday brunch. I wouldn’t be surprised if the female hummingbirds are nesting. We have a few nests in our yard right now, but no hummingbird nests that I can tell.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,493 Member
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Monday were Jessica Smith Kickboxing Cardio Abs and LIS Total Body Trisets - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps.

Monday wasn't the rainy day the forecasters predicted. It rained Sunday night into early Monday morning. It was a drizzly, raw day though. The cold wind kicked in in the afternoon and it was freezing. I can't believe how windy and cold it was!

Laurie, I'm terribly sorry about your MIL's passing. How nice of the nurse to have sat with you and to ask about your MIL. How is your DH doing? Thank God she had a peaceful passing. May she rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your DH and your entire family.

I'm glad the kids joined you for Easter Brinner on Saturday. We went to a local farm for Easter brunch. I've been wanting to go eat there for a while. It was very casual but there are some fancy brunch places around here too.

Great workout! Sounds like a fun one too! I saw Cathe's family pictures on FB. She looks just like her mom and her sons are very handsome.

We bought two purple hydrangea plants. DH is going back Home Depot tomorrow and I've asked him to buy a red hydrangea plant. I've never seen red ones before and this purple hydrangea is a dark purple.

Laurel, what a fun Saturday you had visiting nurseries and buying plants! Sounds like we had the same type of weather. Sounds like you bought a lot of plants. At least most of my plants went into planters. DH is going to have to plant the hydrangeas I bought.
    Even though we have trees everywhere I've never seen a nest here. The only nests I've seen were last year in my begonia planter and Phoebes built a nest up in a corner of our house. The house came with the Phoebes' nest and they nested there from 2019-2021. The nest fell down and DH built the a wooden platform and put the nest back up. We haven't even heard a Phoebie this year, which is very sad. Hummingbird nests are so tiny that I can't imagine finding one. I've only seen one at an arboretum back in MA.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma

Great workouts! We all felt like kickboxing on Monday!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,404 Member
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was LiTe Cardio Party! I don't know why this one ended up in the player, but it just had to be done. :D I had fun! We had on and off snow all day yesterday. :p

Thanks for the warm wishes. DH is doing well. We went to his brothers house yesterday and had dinner with them. It was fun to remember the good things, and of course we did have a few laughs. She did have moments when she could make us laugh. ;)

Laurel, Nice that you where able to get some planting done. Great job on all the workouts! That is the one thing about doing a lot of planting, your body just uses some muscles that you normally don't seem to target. I do have to say that DH is a lot less stressed out now that his mom has passed. This morning he was talking about going to her condo to find the will, he didn't sound to happy about trying to find where she had put it. :) He has his copy of the will, but has to find the original copy.

Thelma, Awesome job with the workouts! Your brunch sounds interesting. We have some brunch places around here, but we didn't want to deal with all the crowds. I saw those pic's that Cathe posted also. It always amazes me how fast her boys have grown up. ;) She does look like her mom. Can't wait to see your blooms on the hydrangeas. I have one that is pinkish in color, and the other is a purple/bluish tint.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 45 minute spin followed by Cathe Live Compound Circuits—Light Weight and 20 minutes of yoga. Since I didn’t give my workouts yesterday my all (or even close to it), I added on that extra circuit workout today. It felt good.

Thelma, great workouts. We planted a blue hydrangea this weekend. We already have a white one. We planted an oak leaf hydrangea last year that the deer ate, :o so I am hoping this new non-oak leaf one survives. I have never seen a red hydrangea. We also planted a lilac! We have always heard that lilacs don’t grow in the south, but we saw some for sale and decided to give it a try. I just love lilacs. We have robins nesting in the yard this year. They are perched right outside of our office window, and I just love watching them. I’m trying not to get too attached in case anything goes wrong…..but it’s hard not to get too attached!

Laurie, great workout. I have really grown to enjoy that workout, especially when I just want to do something fun. I am glad you were able to get together with your BIL and his family last night. It is odd to say this, but some of the best time my sisters and I have spent together as adults are those few days right after my mom passed away. We did a lot of laughing and remembering and, yes, there was a good deal of relief from the day-to-day uncertainty of her illness. I am glad you and your family are experiencing that and not the more unfortunate negative things others families experience when there is a passing.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were Gina B 3000 steps, Xtend Barre Signature and Perfect Flow: Mobility Basics .

Laurie, great workout! I should do that one soon too!

I'm so glad your DH is doing well, that you had dinner with your BIL/SIL and remembered the good times with their mom. It won't be fun for your DH trying to look for his mother's will. Are the boys going to eventually go through all her things? We had to do that with my grandmother's things.

The farm's cafe is very small. In fact, we had to make reservations so we didn't have to deal with crowds. They had 3 picnic benches inside and 3 or 4 tables outside. A couple of years ago we went to a resort for brunch and then we had to deal with the crowds. I didn't appreciate that.
    I didn't know Cathe had two boys until I saw her Easter pictures.
    My purple hydrangea is like yours with the purple/bluish tint. I can't wait for it to bloom. DH didn't have time to go Home Depot today but hopefully will get there tomorrow.

Laurel, great workouts!
    I was looking at an oak leaf hydrangea on Saturday! I had never seen one before. So far the hydrangea we planted last year is doing well. The deer don't go to that area though. One of the new ones will be planted in a spot where sometimes I see deer, so we'll see if it survives. My miniature lilacs have tiny buds already. I love lilacs too.
    Awww! I wish I could find some birds' nests around here! How lucky to have the robins nest right outside your office window! It really is so much fun watching them. It is hard not to get attached.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was 30MTF LIFT Workout 2. Again this one was perfect for the way the day began. Our dd dropped of her golden yesterday, and he decided that 3:00 AM was a good time to go outside. :D He seems to gravitate toward me, probably because I look and sound like my dd. Rocket has never bothered either of us while we sleep, so it was quite the surprise to get licked on the face. :D

DH did find the will, and he also found some cash that she had in the same place as the will. We are going to have to go through everything, because she probably has more hidden away. :o

Laurel, Great job on your workouts! Interesting that you had a hydrangea that the deer ate. They have not eaten any of ours, so I'm guessing that they are not the oak leaf that you where indicating. We planted a lilac bush, and that is very pretty. To bad the flowers don't last all that long. We have some finches building a nest in our Aborvitae. They are constantly hopping from our pear tree into the Aborvitae. I'm sure they are building the nest right now.

Thelma, Nice workouts! My DH was surprised that he found the will so quickly. For sure we will be needing to go through her condo. She has a lot of things to go through. There is only one thing that I told my DH that I wanted, and that was the rocking chair that she "let" me use when the girls first came home from the hospital. We had to give it back after each use though. :D The brunch place sounds wonderful. That is the type of place that I would enjoy. We don't get to be in those type of places until the weather improves.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Cathe Live Circuit Supersets, Cathe Live Metabolic Circuit Blast and a 15 minute mobility workout from Open Fit.

So I have been giving some thought to our next rotation and want to toss out some ideas. So far, I have come up with 12 weeks, each week a little different in focus. Briefly, I am thinking of four weeks of circuit/metabolic workouts with slightly different focuses; two weeks of split sets with different focuses; two weeks of alternating upper and lower body workouts with slightly different focuses; and one week each of the following—Push/Pull, Total Body Strength, One Body Part, and Band/Body Weight. Those individual weeks wouldn’t have a focus because I want each of us to do what feels good. I also was thinking about coming up with a ‘substitute in’ week for weeks where any of us may want something different, but the more I think about it, I think on any given week the ‘Plan B’ should be whatever makes us feel good. :) I haven’t figured out an order to the weeks yet, but wanted to toss this out to get some feedback. Let me know what you think!

Thelma, great workouts. The Oak Leaf hydrangea is the only hydrangea the deer have eaten. Our other hydrangea has been fine. The deer also ate a hibiscus we planted last year, which was a shame because it was such a beautiful plant. So from now on I need to keep hibiscus in a pot on the porch. Our little robin has two babies in her nest! We can see their little heads now when they are feeding. So cute.

Laurie, great workout. I am glad your DH found your MIL’s will quickly. But the going through things, for me, was not fun. Hopefully you can take the time you want to do it without feeling a need to rush. We have had a couple of finches visiting our bird feeder this year. Last year we never saw any, so I have been happy to see them back this year. I think they must migrate through and not live here permanently. I am hoping the lilac grows. Apparently they like a long cold winter, which is why they aren’t common down here. But the smell of lilacs is just too wonderful not to give it a try.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Wednesday were Gentle Flow Yoga, Spinning and Total Body Trisets - Back/Biceps/Core.

DH went to Home Depot today and came home with a fuchsia color hydrangea! We'll have to exchange it. He texted me a picture of it before he bought it and it looked red in the picture but not in person!

Laurie, great workout!
    OMG, I can't believe your grand doggy woke you up at 3AM to go outside! Does he normally do that with your dd?
    I am so glad your DH found his mom's will easily and some cash too! You are definitely going to have to go through everything with a fine tooth comb. My grandmother had jewelry hidden in little bags all over the place. Look between the pages of any books she may have had too!
    What a good idea to ask for your MIL's rocking chair since it has such sentimental value!
    I hope you and your family will be able to go to out for a nice brunch once the weather warms up for you!

Laurel, great workouts! It looks like you're doing circuits and I'm doing upper/lower. I have circuits next week.

I love those rotations where each week has a different focus and I like the sounds of the new rotation. I agree with you that the individual weeks should be whatever feels good. We may actually need somewhat of a recovery week. Thanks so much for working on our next rotation.

I am so glad the deer haven't eaten your other hydrangeas! The Oak Leaf hydrangea is a beautiful plant.
    Good idea to keep your hibiscus in a pot! They do like lots of sun but not the winter. I had two plants in MA that we kept indoors during the winter.
    I saw three hummingbirds at this evening at my feeders!

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning my workout was 30MTF BoxFit W1. I would have to say that this is my favorite workout for boxing. It just flows well, and I use my 1# egg weights.

Laurel, Both of those live workouts sound great! I love the sound of that rotation. I'm all for doing 4 weeks of circuit/metabolic. I have been looking at some of the circuit workouts this morning, without even having read your post. :D For some reason I have seen more finches in our area than in the past. I have been noticing them because they are constantly jumping from one tree to the next, those trees are in be in front of a window. I love the smell of lilacs also, so understand why you would want a bush.

Thelma, Nice workouts! To tell the truth, I don't know if Zeke wakes my dd up at that time. He was a good boy this morning, and didn't do anything until around the time I wake up in the morning's. He didn't lick my face either, which I sure appreciated. :D I think that we are going to be doing the cleaning out as a family, and even our dd's said that we would need to go through all the books. I'm sure that we will find some interesting things hidden away. :o

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today was a fun 60 minute spin followed by XTend Barre Pilates 2. Good stuff.

Thelma, great workouts. I noticed we were not doing the same week yesterday and was going to ask you the same question!! :D I have us being on week 2–Circuits (or week 8, depending on how you look at it). I did upper/lower sets last week and will be doing split sets next week. I went back to see if I had skipped a week or repeated a week (which wouldn’t surprise me at all), but I can’t see it. But….it doesn’t matter! :) We’ll be back on track some day. But, for now, I say we both press on where we’re at. I definitely want to take a week in between these rotations as a ‘recovery. ‘ week (more like a ‘do whatever’ week.). How the weeks line up when I smash my thoughts together into the next rotation will, I think, determine the need for recovery during that rotation. One thing I want to avoid is too much heavy lifting in back-to-back weeks, so I think there will more recovery than we have taken this rotation. Thank you for your feedback!

Laurie, great workout. I have been in such a mood for boxing or kickboxing workouts lately. I had to convince myself to do something different yesterday….and it wasn’t easy. B) I am loving the circuit workouts this rotation for certain. As I was saying to Thelma, I may be adding some ‘recovery weeks’ to our next rotation to minimize too much concentrated heavy lifting in succession. For me, during those weeks, I will reach for some metabolic workouts. They have become my absolute favorite thing to do when I want to feel like I have touched the muscles but not fried the muscles. So we may be getting a lot more than four weeks of those types of workouts. :D

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Thursday were Slow Flow Yoga and Supersets & Push Pull Lower Body Blast.

Laurie, great workout! Sounds like a good one too!
    Hopefully Zeke doesn't wake your dd up at that time. I'm sure he did it because his routine got a little disrupted by being at your house.
    You will have to do the clean up as a family. My aunts and I had to go through my grandmother's things.

Laurel, great workouts!!
    I am the one who got the rotation weeks mixed up! I'm doing split/workouts - high reps and not upper/lower. It doesn't matter. I will be doing circuits next week! LOL

I think it will be a good idea to take a recovery week before starting the next rotation. I appreciate not doing too much heavy lifting in back-back weeks, so thank you for keeping that in mind!
    I am loving the shorter workouts. The more we do the shorter workouts, the more I dread doing STS!

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning I took it down with P30 Perfect Flow Mobility Basic. It felt great!

Laurel, Great job with those workouts! Those type of workouts are my jam. :D I have a hard time not doing a workout without some boxing moves mixed into it. I thought I was doing the wrong week also, so did have to go do a look see at the rotation. :D Hey we do what we want with our week, which I think is a great way to do these workouts. Looking forward to the spilt week next week. I'm planning on the RAW workouts that Kelly did that incorporate have finishers with them. :D Should be fun. I love the metabolic type workouts, and I'm looking through all my workouts to see which ones I have not done in a while.

Thelma, Nice workouts! When my dd picked Zeke up yesterday, he was super happy. She asked if he was a good boy, and he didn't get into anything or destroy something. I think that she was surprised that he was so good. Of course both DH and I took him outside to run around, so that may have made him tired.

Have a wonderful weekend,
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Cathe Live Vertical Loading 2 followed by Cathe Live Cardio Fusion and another 20 minute Pilates course from Open Fit. I have loved this week revisiting some of my favorite Cathe Live workouts and trying new ones. Every day felt like a treat. :)

Thelma, great workouts! :) on mixing up the weeks. I really thought it was me because instead of being smart and printing the rotation I post on here, I just go off my notes which are, well, not always quite organized. :D Some day I am going to figure that out and print. :p I am going to be perfectly honest….I don’t see me doing STS again too soon. I am so loving this format right now. Maybe I will change my mind next winter if STS 2 isn’t coming out anytime soon, but at the moment I would be more inclined to try Jessica Smith’s new series (whenever it gets released) over STS. I know I will do STS again at least one more time, but……down the road a fair distance I think.

Laurie, I love that workout. It makes my body feel so good. Today I had to do a little boxing, so I did that Cardio Fusion workout. Just can’t go too many days without punching something. :D I am toying with trying something very different with the splits next week and doing either the upper body workouts from CTX in a split form or the Muscle Meltdowns from ICE in a split form. The latter would definitely make for longer workouts, so I will figure it out on the day. But I don’t do any of those workouts very often and since they are both high reps, thought they might be good next week. We’ll see!

Enjoy the weekend!

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was pretty good, busy with chores but good. The weather was beautiful! We had temps in the low 80's.

My workouts on Friday were Spinning, Gentle Flow Yoga and Xtend Barre Pilates
    Sunday: ICE Metabolic Total Body and Pilates Abs. I love these metabolic workouts!

Laurie, great workout! I love that mobility workout. I hope Cathe does more of those.

I am sure keeping Zeke busy running around helped him get tired and be a good boy for you!

Laurel, great workouts! I'm so glad you loved your Cathe Live workouts!
    What a relief that you don't see yourself doing STS any time soon either!! I think we are all loving these rotation format. I'll have to check out Jessica's new series. It sounded like it would be good from what Laurie told us about it.

Have a wonderful week!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Had a very nice Saturday with temps reaching 80. Of course that was such a drastic change, that it was really humid around here. I took Rocket for walks on Saturday and Sunday. Sunday was super windy after the rain, and temps in the 60's so the wind made it a little chilly. DH is in Vegas, so it has just been Rocket and I roaming around the house. :D I got some quilting done, and debris picked up in the yard. That tree that we had taken down had deposited some branches and sticks. We now have daffodils blooming, and tulips are coming up. Can't wait for some more stable temps.

No workouts on Saturday or Sunday, felt that my outdoor activities and walking took care of that for me. This morning's workout was RAW 4-Day Split Bi's & Tri's + Heavy Bag Finisher. I really liked this one, because it was timed for 60 seconds. So you do as many reps as you can within the 60 sec, with a heavy weights. Then of course ending the workout with boxing.... :D

Laurel, Great job with those workouts! Can't wait to see which of those workout series that you have chosen for your split week. Muscle endurance workouts are my choice this week also. The only exercise that I didn't enjoy this morning was the tricep dips for 60 sec. Then of course we had to do it twice, so there was a little dread. I did get through them, but they are not an exercise that I like doing. I'm feeling nice and toasty for those body parts, so I guess I worked them good.

Thelma, Glad to hear that you had some nice weather. Awesome job with your workouts! I to hope that Cathe does some more of those Yoga Flow workouts. I need to check out some of the premixes on that DVD. I'm sure that they have put together a good combo of the two workouts.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Ours was busy but nice. These weather was wonderful both days, so Saturday was spent on washing windows and more planting. And yesterday we got a chance to wash cars and play golf. It was nice to do a non-chore activity (golf) this weekend!

For workouts, on Saturday I did LITE Cardio Party and 45 minutes of yoga flow. Yesterday was CTX Back and Chest, CTX Kickbox core and a 45 minute spin. Today was CTX Leaner Legs, Cathe Live I Love Me Some Cardio Kickboxing and a stretch from Open Fit. Good stuff.

Thelma, great workouts! The new Jessica series sounds like she is alternating intense workout days with recovery days, so it looks like there are going to be quite a few yoga or Pilates or fusion workouts included, and I love that idea. In some ways it looks similar to what Cathe is going to do with STS 2 since she is including recovery workouts as well. What I don’t know is what types of more intense workouts Jessica is doing whereas we know that Cathe is focusing on pure strength for the non-recovery workouts. What I like to see from both is that emphasis on recovery as part of a complete program. At this age….I need it!! :)

Laurie, great workout. I love those types of workouts that focus on time as opposed to a specific number of reps. I think they are more effective. But 60 seconds of dips? No thank you. As you can see, I am starting the week with CTX….and if I feel good, will end the week with Muscle Meltdowns! But we’ll see how it goes. I loved doing just back and chest yesterday because it allowed me to go heavier in the weight even though it is high reps. I am feeling it today. :) I am glad you enjoyed some warmer weather on Saturday and are seeing more signs of spring. I hope your DH is enjoying his time in Vegas. The last few months, no doubt, have been exhausting and maybe the break—even if it is for work—will be good.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I'm glad you both had great weekends! We beautiful weather again on Monday. It was sunny, dry, breezy and in the 80's. We're expecting a little rain on Tuesday morning.

My workouts on Monday were Yinyasa Yoga, Gina B low impact Hiit and Xtend Barre Signature.

Laurie, I'm so glad you had temperatures reaching 80 on Saturday! Too bad about the humidity though.
    I am sure both you and Rocket enjoyed those walks. Good job with the yard work and quilt!

Laurel, another productive weekend for you! Great workouts!
    Jessica's new program sounds a lot like Cathe's. I'm sure they'll both be great. I love that they both understand the importance of recovery days and will include them in their new programs! We all need recovery days!

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was RAW 4-Day Split Chest & Back + Egg Weights Finisher. Another good workout combo. I like that there isn't any push ups in this workout. She had it in her list to do, but opted not to do them. :)

Laurel, Glad that your weather was so nice that you got out to golf. Great job with all your workouts! I like your combinations, and adding in the Meltdowns at the end of the week will for sure have those muscles worked. I keep forgetting about those Meltdown segments, now you have me interested in trying those out in our next rotation. Will be jotting that down. I think I will be feeling that back and chest work from today also. I to hope that this trip gives DH some time to just chill. He has so many things happening in the next few months. His moms funeral is the 10th of May, and then his retirement is July 1. :)

Thelma, Love your workouts! I'm actually going to be doing some barre work this week. I surprise myself with that type of work. :D Glad that you are having some nice weather. We are in the 30's again, so I'm sure that we will have a bunch of people sick. Have such a drastic temperature change, makes people not dress properly for this type of weather. I though I actually saw some snow this morning. :p

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was CTX Shoulders, Triceps and Biceps, a 40 minute spin and 20 minutes of Peloton Pilates. I really enjoyed doing the CTX workouts as split sets. I usually do them as a complete upper body workout, and doing them as split sets allowed me to up the weights a bit. My arms definitely feel tired right now. :)

Thelma, great workouts. We didn’t really get any of the rain they predicted, but it is cooler today. Thankfully it is also partly sunny. B) I wasn’t looking forward to a gloomy day after such beautiful weather over the weekend.

Laurie, great workout. Any chest workout without push-ups gets a thumbs up from me! Definitely not my favorite exercise. You can always do the Muscle Meltdowns during our one body part week. :D What I like about them is they are all between 10-15 minutes, but with the right weight, really work the muscle while allowing time to do something else. Wow, your DH does have a lot going on with retiring this summer. Hopefully that is something he is fully looking forward to.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were Jessica Smith Cardio Ball Blast and S&S PHA Training.

We got some rain on Tuesday morning as predicted. The day was cloudy, windy, cold and raw. Temps by early Wed morning will be in the low 40's. What? I thought we were done with those low temps! The little rain we got made all the trees explode with leaves. Amazing!

Laurie, great workout! How wonderful that KCM didn't add push ups to that workout! I had to do push ups with my PHA workout. I did them on my knees. I've given up trying to do full push ups.
    I can't believe you're going to do a Barre workout today! I hope you enjoy it.

I hope your DH is relaxing in Vegas after everything he had to go through with his mom. He was a great son to her and did everything he could to help his mom. Next month will probably tough for him because of his mom's funeral and memorial service, but he does have his retirement date to look forward to now.
    I hope your forecast will bring you warm temps pretty soon. At least for us the days will be warm.

Laurel, great workouts! What does CTX stand for? I'm glad you were able to up your weights simply by doing the workout in split sets!

I am glad we got some rain because it was pretty dry around here.
    We didn't get to see the sun until the late afternoon. We're expecting more rain toward the end of the week.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma