• kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 647 Member
    kcpond

Wednesday weigh-in
    last weight 247.6
    this week 249.1
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    Good Golly, I am sick again, honestly I am not surprised. I work in a school and there is the flu, a nasty stomach bug, and a nasty cold going around, and I'm the school nurse, so the fact it took me this long to catch something, and that I'm not sicker is surprising. I also work in memory care assisted living, and all my people are sick there too, so It was bound to catch me. I'm not super sick, started with a dry cough yesterday, now I have mild body aches. I worked out this morning but wasn't able to run, I just couldn't breath well enough, so I did an incline walk instead, then lifted weights. Im going to try the elliptical tonight and see if I can get a little more in, but we will see how that goes.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    @jessicakrall8
    So sorry these are the numbers for April 11th 2,751
    These are the steps for April 12th 5,931
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    Struggling today a lot...stressful day, overtime and I'm exhausted. I've caught up all of the spreadsheets and finished my steps for the day, so I'm headed to bed. Tomorrow comes so quickly. Sorry to be so short on chat today...I didn't make wise choices, but all things considered, it could have been worse. Night all...
    Jessica
  • seeless25
    seeless25 Posts: 40 Member
    Seeless25

Sunday 04/17
    PW 209
    CW 209
    YTD 15

Same number again. On Monday, it goes down a couple of tenths then up again and Sunday comes around and the scale says 209. On the upside, I am not gaining!
  • jessicakrall8
    lgndqr90ahsd.jpg

Missing the following weigh-ins for the week:

@PamStellick
    @Smlisley
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @Stefbomb2020
    @KittyInBoots17

Please report in promptly...thanks!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    Steps
    17 April: 17.541
    18 April: 14.312
    19 April: 18.309
    20 April: 16.740

Doing well with my extra evening walk so far. I get really grumpy from sitting inside too much, even though this basically never happens because of my cat. I have been gaming more and somehow it makes me feel really lazy and inactive. A weird mental thing. I had my 3rd dentist appointment on Tuesday (the second was just cleaning). It was very much not fun! I had to get two cavities on my front teeth fixed and I got local anesthesia in my upper lip. Hurt like a mothertrucker. Half my face was feeling all numb and weird for half the day. She said it would last 1,5 hours, but it didn't start getting less for me until after 3 and one area took over 5 hours to feel normal again. Not a fan! But I can't complain about the results. I had some really ugly spots on my front teeth and now it looks all nice again. Makes me feel a lot less self conscious when talking and smiling. I could do without the bills though...
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,508 Member
    Good afternoon All,

My apologies for not being around. Things are still a little bit mad and I will be on holiday in May so properly back later in May. Until then I will continue travelling up and down the country looking for a brief respite along the way.

I will have a catch up when I have a quite night in a hotel next week.

Keep smiling - it makes people wonder what you have been doing!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    Daily Step goal: 6,000
    Sun 4/17: 16,530
    Mon 4/18: 11,224
    Tue 4/19: 17,523
    Wed 4/20: 10,690
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    Here’s my maintenance weigh in for this week:

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 127.3
    CW: 127.3

SW: 168
    LTD: 40.7
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    It’s kind of crazy that my weigh in number today was exactly the same as last week. I was expecting another slight loss now that I’m back to my regular workout schedule. I see some fluctuations, usually after weightlifting, when my body holds on to extra water. But, I like my Thursday weigh in day because I typically settle into a more consistent pattern by the end of the week. I like the current rowing coaches I’m working with - one for ‘sweep’ rowing and one for sculling - because they are both great role models for continuing to improve even though they have been really successful in competition.

I’m not very competitive with others but I like to keep improving. I focus on competing against myself but I need accountability. I don’t know why I show up for teammates and coaches but, if I lack accountability to others, it’s easy to go back to sleep and skip a workout. I really admire people who can workout at home on their own. I need to build solid habits because I can’t rely on self-motivation. I have to motivate myself by scheduling a class or setting up a plan to meet friends so I can stay active.

I hope everyone enjoys the week and finds success in whatever method works best for you! Go get those goals!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    Oh man, I feel so much worse today. Tylonol is my best friend. All I want to do is go home and crawl in bed. If I wasn't my kids ride home from school, I would so home so fast. I am freezing, and I brought salad for lunch but all I want is soup, so I may doordash some, ha.
  • jessicakrall8
    edited April 2022
    Much better day today than Tue/Wed! Got caught up for the most part on emails from my last vacation finally! Try to stay on top of them as they come in, but some days they multiply like bunnies!!

@angmarie28 Hope you feel better soon!!

Took a 30+ min walk first thing this morning and as usual, it just made my day...got through the work day, cooked dinner, cleaned up the kitchen and did a few things around the house throughout the day. Finished my steps for the day and feeling good. I need to run to Target to return something and need to take a box of books/videos to the Book Exchange, but I think I'll do those two things on Saturday when I have more time and energy. I think I'll go lie down and read for a little while before bed.

Tomorrow is Friday...best day of the week with the promise of the whole weekend ahead!!! Hoping for a calm and productive day...hope everyone has a great day.
This discussion has been closed.