• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,041 Member
    βœ…βœ…βœ…πŸŽ‰

10 days = 1/3 of a month!

we’ve got this!
    Way to go Maddie!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ @MadisonMolly2017
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,041 Member
    Super job today @ashleycarole86 @1stplace4health @Jan1936 @victorious55 @snowshoe072 πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Great job reporting in @jmu1965 A planned pass day while your body is still recovering is a good choice. I hope you are seeing progress day by day. Take good care πŸ₯°
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,034 Member
    I said:

Planned pass day. Today I’m 76 years young!!!

0️⃣ Pass days left.

I had a lovely birthday outing with my daughters doing INGRESS missions in a nearby country town in our virtual/GPS based game. The weather was warm and sunny, a harbinger of the spring to come.

DH and I cooked a celebration dinner and cracked a bottle of bubbly.

I’m now watching The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies before I go to bed.

πŸ’•Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday πŸ’•

All in All, a great day.

I took a pass day because I hadn’t tracked my lunch. Went in today to check what I actually had, and with almost 14,000 steps yesterday I was well in the green, so counting it as a win.
    βœ…βœ…βœ…

1️⃣ pass day used

Passes on 12, and 16 April
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,145 Member
    4/20

Exercise: 117 minutes
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,442 Member

~πŸ’~ 4 /20 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~~ EASTER BLESSings Everyone ~πŸ’–~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... βœ… ... 190 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... βœ… ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... βœ… .... I did

STEPS......... 24,330 +.......... 160 walking ......... 30 clean

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

Pass Days = 1

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-P-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    Exercise no
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Pass days all used
  • Pass day. Travel home, so no exercise either. I got on the scale this morning and - oof. Lots of damage to be undone. Oh well, back to it now.
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 678 Member
    • Yes, 167 zone minutes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,176 Member
    edited April 2022
    Happy belated birthday to @Caramel_Apple and @jjjcat and happy birthday to @TerriRichardson112 ... so much to celebrate today!

Exercise: so far I did a 29 minute walk but I do intend to do something more before bed
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

Pass days used - 6

@ashleycarole86 Thank you so much❀️

@TerriRichardson112 Happy Birthday❀️
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,489 Member
    Yes x 3. 7 pass days for the month
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,350 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    another pass day ... again due to lack of exercise. Calories were probably OK though I had to estimate the evening meal as I ate at a little bistro.
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    jjjcat wrote: Β»
    Wednesday
    Exercise: Yes - Zumba 1 hour
    Tracked all: Yes
    Calories under: Yes

I have missed some days of posting. A mixture of holidays, Easter and my birthday. Some of the days were good - just not posted. Some less so. As I turned 48 yesterday, I am using my birthday as a signpost to turning 50 in 2 years time and committing to what I need to do to be where I want to be at that time. It is not just what number weight I want to be. It is also how I feel in myself. I notice that when my meditation habit slips away, THAT is when my weight goals go astray too. I move further away from clarity and into fuzziness when I let other habits drop off and then make poorer choices, so it is about re-establishing some of those practices as a starting point.

Love Zumba!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    3rd pass day used for bubs second birthday.. Sorry i have been posting late. I am still tracking and meeting all Uac requirements every day just been posting in UAC a little later than i would like. Also I dropped my phone in the water on my morning run 2 mornings ago. Lol so had to pull out my very old laptop.... I hope I didnt loose my MFP streak. xoxo

Happy birthday to your baby boy Donna and Happy 2nd Anniversary of Motherhood to you πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› Without a doubt you have not lost your streak! Sorry your phone was into the water πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ“² @donna25trinity

Thanks so much.. Motherhood is the best thing ever, I was almost not going to have children so I am an older mother but so glad I did!! I love it and and am just sooo lucky to have him! He had such a great birthday!!! Ohhhh great to know about the streak, thank you. I thought of you again this morning lol as I make dinner in the morning and all the talk of peanut butter yesterday made me crave it so bad. Lol! so made up some satay chicken. Used majority pb2 powder but had to put finish it off with a big tablespoon of the real stuff. lol! I had a taste test and I must say it actually came out really nice! xoxoxo
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @Mrs_Hoffer Waiting with anticipation for what I hope will be a great outcome for your son.

On a less serious note... it's gotta be close to ice cream season in Ohio, no? ;)

One would think..... but we've had rain every single day this month except 4 days!! And of those 4 days, I think 3 of them were pretty stinkin cold! Lol. So that leaves 1 sunny, decent day so far in April... and of course I had to work both jobs that day! :) But I'm hopeful that Spring is right around the corner and I can start those #icecreamwalks up again SOON!!!! Lol.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,799 Member
    4/20
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? πŸ‘πŸ»
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? πŸ‘πŸ»
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? πŸ‘πŸ»

(Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28

March goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge 6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging