Calories: WAY OVER
    Exercise: none
    Water: 32 oz

Daily Post: Tuesday

Tracked: yes

Easter and getting ready for my daughter’s birthday & party has thrown me off track. Her party is tomorrow, so I’m expecting to leap right back into my fitness routine and stabilize my nutrition by Thursday

Hope you guys have lots of fun.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Wednesday

Daily Post: Thursday

My daughter’s surprise party took more out of me than I expected. I had a headache and felt hungover all day….. even though I haven’t had a drink in over five months, !

Wow but at least you enjoy yourself 🤣🤣🤣 everything else will fall back in line.
    kov7l8h8n1bv.png
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Week's weight: 228.2
    Todays Weight: 227.8

1knieo045qqy.png
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 476.5lbs
    CW: 469.6lbs

Daily Post
    Thursday 4 21.22
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 66 minutes of Calisthenics
    Water 140oz
    Steps 12,540

Way to go! Looks like this has been a good week for you.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Friday
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise walking
  • jpettigrew77
    jpettigrew77 Posts: 33 Member
    Hello All,

I have been off since March (and a little bit of Feb) I want to get back in on the challenge for May. When do I need to put my month end/starting information back in. Hopefully I can put the last 3 months behind me for good. I don't know who the team leader or leaders are I tried catching up through the threads but it looks like it changes hands a few times that way I can direct my weigh in towards them.

Thanks and look forward to the challenge

Jason
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,676 Member
    edited April 2022
    Daily Post Friday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and slightly over
    Exercise yes treadmill and cleaning my kitchen and divining room ceiling and walls. Ready for the painter. Yay
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,741 Member
    Digger61
    April Week 3
    Saturday
    PW =223
    CW=223
  • walk4today
    walk4today
    April week 3
    Saturday
    PW: 244.2
    CW: 244
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    MAMA530
    Saturday
    Week 3
    PW = 206.1
    CW = 205.0
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Sorry guys. I haven’t been feeling that great since we got back from ny. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day

xw7j1698jb9c.png

Thank you im starting to. I’m sorry, I’ve been slacking helping this week. I promise back to normal next week.
  • vicky2767
    Vicky2767
    Sat April week 3?
    PW 213
    CW 213.5
  • walk4today
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes, but minimal

I've been sick with a bad cold all week, now allergies are making it worse. Hoping to get back on track next week.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Chalmation
    Week 3
    Friday
    PW 132
    CW 132
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Another partially blah week, not sure if it’s hormones or what. Was a bit more hungry this week, and yet today when I did all this extra exercise I am easily under my calories. Bodies are weird.

Wednesday 04/20
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Was very snacky today. I regret my purchase of hummus mini packs at Costco. Had some garlic naan cracker to go with it, a big calorie bomb right there. Had the day off work but felt tired and could not get myself to do any sort of exercise

Thursday 04/21
    Under Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes, 50 minute walk outside.
    Had a small public speaking thing, was stressed before and had pie, then as a reward after had ice cream cone :/ with my walk and eating okay otherwise ended up still being below maintenance at least

Friday 04/22
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 54 minute walk outside after a full day at work, so wanted to take a nap instead but by going for a walk I got to see a pretty rainbow

Saturday 04/23
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 135 minutes using the walking lawnmower and at least an hour of other random yard work. Fitbit says I hit 20,000 steps while the phone itself says 11,000. While my phone seems to undercount a tiny bit I sadly think that is more accurate than the fitbit. I think the vibrations while holding the mower got my Fitbit thinking I moved more than I did
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Vicky2767
    Sat April week 3?
    PW 213
    CW 213.5

Opps previous weight was 214
  • vicky2767
    Hello All,

I have been off since March (and a little bit of Feb) I want to get back in on the challenge for May. When do I need to put my month end/starting information back in. Hopefully I can put the last 3 months behind me for good. I don't know who the team leader or leaders are I tried catching up through the threads but it looks like it changes hands a few times that way I can direct my weigh in towards them.

Thanks and look forward to the challenge

Jason

We have one more week for April and then May starts. I’ll ask Ashley to put back on the team for may
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,642 Member
    Nebslp
    Saturday
    Week 3
    PW: 232.3
    CW: 233.2

I promise to you and to myself that I will work harder next week. This up and down a pound is really getting annoying! I have a Train With Joan app (Joan McDonald) that I paid for a couple months ago for but haven’t been using until last week. The workouts are hard for me so I’ve been doing the parts I’m able to do right now. Joan said to keep a record of your workouts so you can see progress so I have been doing that. There’s no way to go but to improve 😂 Joan is 75 years old and I’ve watched her progress on Instagram for about 4 years now. Impressive! And you all are inspiring me,too!
  • vicky2767
    nebslp wrote: »
    Nebslp
    Saturday
    Week 3
    PW: 232.3
    CW: 233.2

I promise to you and to myself that I will work harder next week. This up and down a pound is really getting annoying! I have a Train With Joan app (Joan McDonald) that I paid for a couple months ago for but haven’t been using until last week. The workouts are hard for me so I’ve been doing the parts I’m able to do right now. Joan said to keep a record of your workouts so you can see progress so I have been doing that. There’s no way to go but to improve 😂 Joan is 75 years old and I’ve watched her progress on Instagram for about 4 years now. Impressive! And you all are inspiring me,too!

I feel you. I am in the same boat up a pound down a pound. Like you feel, I too feel I could do better. I promise along with you do do better this week. Hang in there
This discussion has been closed.