GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    Username: GabiV125
    Check in day: Thursday
    PW: 135
    CW: 135
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited April 2022
    @Katmary71 Ohhh I am sorry about your brother and his sciatica pain. I too know how awful that can be and I hope he is able to find some relief. Did the TENS help him? The NBA exercise about what I would be like a year from now if I kept on my plan was enlightening. Today as I was working, I had this thought about what would it look like if I stayed 100% on my plan for a month, a week, or even just for today? Looking at the big picture is great, but I also think it’s good to break it down into small bite-size pieces. I’m curious to see what my workbook might have to say about this idea. :grin: I’ve listened to Dr. Hyman on podcasts. He is good.

@trooworld so sorry that you got a migraine. Your dinner with the Greek meatballs sounds great! :)

Hi Team! Joe had a better today than yesterday so that was good because I was able to go clean the church. We went to his ortho doctor yesterday and the doctor said his shoulder is doing well and he agreed that Joe doesn't need to add PT to all that is going on. We are very relieved about that! Tomorrow, he has his fourth, and hopefully last chemo treatment. I sooo want an end to this rollercoaster that we have been on. Today as I was cleaning the church, I listened to some interviews that the author of Never Binge Again has had with different people. It was super motivating and very helpful. If you are interested give one or more a listen and see what you think. :)https://www.neverbingeagain.com/general/WorkbookExamples.html

• davors19
    davors19 Posts: 285 Member
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 256
    CW: 254
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Hi all

Username: davidji82
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW:222.6
    CW:225.9

Time to give up the cheat day :D
  • gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    Friday
    gwamajtw91
    PW:164.4
    Missed last week completely sorry!!
    CW: 166.6

Bad news - gained a couple of pounds in the last 2 weeks ☹️
    Good news - tax season is over and I can claim my life back!🙂

We are also heading to England for the first time in over 2 years for 2 weeks on Tuesday, so not sure if I will be able to weigh in and report until I get back.

Exciting times ahead, we get back on May 9 (assuming we don't test positive for Covid and get stuck in London), then my oldest son (who I have not seen for TWO and A HALF YEARS) flies in from Hong Kong on May 13 and our youngest son graduates from college on May 14!! I am beyond excited 😍
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,862 Member
    @Katmary71 You are most welcome! I hope the board meeting went well.

@TeresaW1020 Thanks. Yes, dinner was delicious! I'm glad the doctor agreed to no PT. I hope all goes well with the chemo session, thank goodness that is over with (hopefully)!

@davors19 Congrats on the loss!

@gwamajtw91 Yay you survived tax season! Congrats to the graduate and enjoy the time with family. :D

Hi all. I got off at noon yesterday and will be off until Tuesday. I need this break! My husband is off, too, so we are going to the zoo. It should be fun.

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,895 Member
    WooHoo! Bike is fixed! And, I have an appointment for a full tune-up on May 6th.
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 760 Member
    Weigh day Monday April week 3

CW: 216
    PW: 216
    Ltw: 0lb

Loss since August 2021 60 lb

Sorry forgot to log in on the confusion of Easter! On maintenance for 4 weeks :)
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 364 Member
    Good morning everyone!

It's a great beautiful day in GA!! :) My hip (and back) feel much better today. I went back to the gym but didn't get on that machine. The author talk was fantastic. This lady makes beautiful pieces using bits of yarn to create moments from her childhood. It is absolutely amazing!!

Have yourself the most amazing day and let's go get it!! B)
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Username:@leonadixon

PW 3/25: 223.8

Check in weight (4/1/2022): 224.4
    Check in weight (4/8/2022): 225.9
    Check in weight (4/15/2022):225.9
    Check in weight (4/22/2022):226.7
    Check in weight (4/29/2022):
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    @TeresaW1020 I agree it's great to cut things down into bite-sized pieces. He's on steroids, he got the same treatment I get when I was going to the ER. I'm so glad Joe's shoulder is doing well, one less issue to worry about!

@gwamajtw91 How exciting going to England, I can't wait to hear about it! Have a great time! Sounds like a lot of fun coming up between that and seeing your sons next month.

@trooworld So are you having a wild party tonight? I'm kidding, funny how different we are when we're older, I got my hair done today and my big excitement this weekend is going to the farm and garden club open house tomorrow, woohoo! Enjoy the break!

@micaroo4 That's awesome, let the riding commence! Or are you going to wait for the tune-up?

@askewcr I'm so glad your hip and back are feeling better, that's wonderful!

Hi everyone! As I said to Chris I had my roots touched up, I wish my hairdresser wasn't married with a family so he could be my roommate and straighten my hair every week! Did my workout early then went to the greenhouse, everything is looking good there which is great since we've lost some stuff recently. I had my first board meeting with the charity last night and it was real exciting, she had asked us to come up with ideas and I contacted her afterward about possibly helping people who are disabled and/or elderly with grocery pickup and doctor's appointments. I could do the former but can't sit in an office for a long time, it would depend on how far it is but I think it would be great to reach people who are isolated like I was and make them feel part of our community. She started the charity after she'd been a single mom and her neighbors stepped in to help her and she wanted to give back which I love. That's it here, have a great one!
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Username: holly2e
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW (Previous Weight): 130.5
    CW (Current Weight): 130.7

I just started getting back to some exercise classes and am feeling great about that.
    Haven’t had much time to check in here, but am wishing all of you well!
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Username amioc
    weigh in day: Friday
    Starting weight 147 (28/01/2022)
    All time heaviest 148 (24/01/2022)
    PW: 144.0
    CW: 144.1
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,895 Member
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 130.4
    CW (Current Weight): 130.0

Maintaining center weight of 130, goal range 127-133

@Katmary71 - not waiting for a tune up. The bike is fine to ride and the brakes are working. It only took him about 20 minutes to replace the cable. He used a better cable and he says that particular problem will never happen again. That first brake cable served me for 14 years, so I really can't complain.
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 203 Member
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 218
    CW 217.2
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 364 Member
    askewcr
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight 258.5
    PW:252
    CW:253 B)
  • MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO
    MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO Posts: 591 Member
    Username: MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO
    Weigh In Day: SATURDAY
    PW (Previous Weight): 162.2
    CW (Current Weight): 163.4 I CAN NOT SEEM TO GET MOTIVATED!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,004 Member
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 168.6
    CW: 168.2

• Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,004 Member
    Hi Slims-

Not much going on here. Still working on my guest prep. They arrive next Sat. The plants we put in look healthy and are starting to grow. I did well with exercise this week. I have had sleep issues and have started prowling the house at night- which usually leads to some eating. Gotta nip that one in the bud right now.

Worked on some dementia stuff with my Dad yesterday. He has a good deal of denial going on. I'm trying very hard to help them avoid a crisis, but it may be beyond my control. Honestly, I have some denial myself. Thinking about my Mom in the later stages of this disease.... well.... my brain just won't let me go there right now. But I know they are going to need help and I'm trying to get my Dad to realize he needs to plan so he can get what he needs when he needs it.

Lisa
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @gwamajtw91 You have such exciting things happening with your trip to England, seeing your oldest after such a long time, and your youngest graduating from college. I can feel your excitement and I hope you have a wonderful time! :)

@trooworld That is great that you and your husband will have some time off together. Enjoy the zoo!

@askewcr so glad that you are feeling better and were able to get back to the gym. I’m loving our GA spring days. I just want the pollen to stop so I can get out and enjoy my screened-in porch. :grin:

@Katmary71 What a great idea you had to help the elderly and disabled get to such important places as grocery stores and doctor’s visits. I imagine you can find so many places that could use such a service. I’m thinking smaller churches where they don’t have enough help for their elderly members would be a nice place to reach out to. :)

@Cornanda I understand how hard it is to face that your mom is dealing with something so hard to accept. I feel for you and your dad! I’m so praying that what I see in my Joe is from the chemo and that once he is finally free of all those drugs I will see an improvement in his speech and memory. I sometimes feel like I’m communicating with a toddler that can’t remember what word he wants to use. :/

Good morning, Team! Well, yesterday was Joe’s last chemo treatment. We are super excited and really praying that he is now on the road to being declared cancer free. We have to wait a few weeks to get a scan done to know for sure. We had a call last night from his oldest son and he is going to come out for a few days in June to visit. And this morning we got a text from his youngest son that he and his family want to come out in June too! They will be on separate weeks so that will be good. We haven’t seen them in a few years and Joe is very excited. They need to see their dad and I’m happy they realize it. And now I have some extra motivation to get more weight off! :grin: I’m off now to start a new Beachbody program called Chalean Extreme. It’s an older program but looks fun and really focuses on building lean muscles. Have a great day! :)
This discussion has been closed.