100 Calories

Hello! What are everyone's favorite 100 calorie snacks?

Replies

• trunkschan90
    trunkschan90 Posts: 24 Member
    The Dove 100 calorie chocolate bars are my favorite (they're actually smaller than the regular ones), unfortunately they've been out of stock since the pandemic.
    936433de-ff86-4798-bdcb-dfed7c7e1d33_1.8efee6b78435545827a00cb2374c8bf9.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I don't dare buy those 100 calories items because it seems to set off my sweet cravings something awful. :/
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 351 Member
    edited April 2022
    Fruits and veggies, honestly. I feel like I can eat a decent amount and feel full from them.

I also like a nice hard boiled egg.

One other item I do enjoy is the Mighty Spark chicken sticks. I really liked the black bean flavor and the honey and jalapeno.
    https://mightysparkfood.com/collections/snack-sticks
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Oh, that is too easy:

qsies0efjg47.jpg
  • SuzanneC1l9zz
    SuzanneC1l9zz Posts: 451 Member
    Piller's turkey pepperoni bites are 50 calories per piece.
  • gpanda103
    gpanda103 Posts: 189 Member
    Tofu, some seasoning, and wonton wraps
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,959 Member
    ehju0901 wrote: »
    Fruits and veggies, honestly. I feel like I can eat a decent amount and feel full from them.

I also like a nice hard boiled egg.

One other item I do enjoy is the Mighty Spark chicken sticks. I really liked the black bean flavor and the honey and jalapeno.
    https://mightysparkfood.com/collections/snack-sticks

I like hard-boiled eggs too (especially the still-warm one that I generally eat as soon as the batch is finished cooking -- so delish) but for some strange reason, I would never have thought of them when making a list of low-cal snacks -- indeed, when I saw the title on this thread my reaction was "100 calories? those are going to be some tiny, not-worth-it snacks."

On further reflection, there are some 100-calorie pudding snacks in my refrigerator. And two mandarin oranges are generally less than 100 calories. A small apple. A very small banana.

Nearly nine years ago, when I first started tracking on MFP, I would dole out a half ounce of almonds for an afternoon snack for around 100 calories, instead of the 240-calorie Snickers bars I had been grabbing from the vending machine. Eaten one at a time, they were more satisfying than I expected them to be. Especially some that I found at the time that were coated in espresso powder and some coated in a mocha powder. They seem to have been discontinued, sadly.

Sugar-free flavored gelatin sometimes hits the spot, when I'm more thirsty than hungry but am craving something sweet.
  • 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    Dark chocolate (80%) and dried cranberries (Small cup).
  • joallana
    joallana Posts: 33 Member
    Trader Joe’s vanilla or cocoa meringues!
  • hegster01
    hegster01 Posts: 65 Member
    Hard boiled egg is my go to!
  • Cluelessmama1979
    Cluelessmama1979 Posts: 129 Member
    Today I am having 3 stalks of celery(20 kcal), each schmeared with 1/3 of a laughing cow lite cheese wedge (30kcal), and 10 cherry tomatoes (50kcal)!
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    Yonanas Machine 'ice cream.' Frozen banana and berries ground to the consistency of soft serve ice cream. Yum!
  • ErinKeegan2
    ErinKeegan2 Posts: 20 Member
    low caloroies apple crisps