April 24

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,176 Member
    Sunday

Yes x3
    1/3 pass days used
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,780 Member
    Sunday 24 April
    ✅✅✅
    Today was a 2 per run day. I have run in Hoka s before and they are pretty comfy. I find that the drop is not as much as other shoes and they don’t seem to give me any oomph (push off) so I have moved away from them. Mostly I use Nikes but the NB were an experiment. I hope they last longer than the Nikes do.

MFP is really pretty messed up. My IPAD seems to be the best platform right now as my phone ap doesn’t work and you can’t do a lot on the web ap. I had an e-mail ticket in for many weeks back and forth and it went to level 2 support but they never solved it and their modus operandi is to close tickets even tho they haven’t fixed the issue. 🧐😱🤬🤷‍♀️😵‍💫
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    ✔︎ 20+ mins exercise (25 min walk)
    ✔︎ Within calorie budget
    ✔︎ Log everything

Consistency Tracking (🌱=3 ✔︎'s, 🏴‍☠️=pass):
    🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱–🌱-🌱-🌱-🏴‍☠️-🌱-🏴‍☠️-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-25-26-27-28-29-30
    Passes used = 2 / 3

Habit tracking this month:
    ✔︎ read/listen/take notes with intention on subjects towards desired identity 5+ days/week
    📚-📚-📚-📚-📚–📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-✘-📚-📚-📚-📚-✘-✘-📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-25-26-27-28-29-30
    ✔︎ more whole foods/less processed food, this month: no flour 5+ days/week
    🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐–🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-✘-🫐-🫐-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-✘-🫐-🫐-✘-🫐-25-26-27-28-29-30
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @lesdarts180 and @SummerSkier i agree that It's very disappointing that MFP can't do a better job with this platform.

@snowshoe072 a bear cub! Wonder where mama was? Now THAT'S a little TOO MUCH adventure for me! Lol.

@tahm42 a day with the grandbaby! That sounds like a wonderful day!! And Congrats on your new camper!

@jmu1965 relaxing at home sounds pretty good too! I can't wait to get my hammock out and be lazy!! Not sure when I'll find time for that! 😆

@1stplace4health I think 16 hours sounds like a good plan... 36 hours is an awful long time.

@makattack220 I love all your little picture ✔s.... you've had a really good month!

@eokoro and @ideas2 .... great job on 3 ✔s!

Susan, I made another large batch of l.reuteri yogurt a couple days ago, and it was like water! It was weird! Idk what I did wrong! I haven't had time to try again, and with us leaving early Wed morning, I'll probably have to wait until we get back from the wedding before I can try again.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,041 Member
    edited April 2022
    @Mrs_Hoffer the afghan is absolutely gorgeous. 😍 You have such a gift and your step-daughter and her husband will love it. What a special gift.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    It appears to me that MFP puts in changes without sufficient testing.

another pass day … calories were fine but no exercise. My partner and I thought we might take a stroll after brunch but unfortunately my new state has higher humidity than I’m used to so that was a no go for me.
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,479 Member
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise
    ✅- Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    7 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: P-2-P-P-P-5-6-P-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-P-18-19-20-P-22-23-24

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,041 Member
    Sunday April 24
    ✅✅✅

2 pass days used
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,145 Member
    4/24

Exercise: 120 minutes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under