April 24

2»

Replies

• Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    edited April 2022
    @Mrs_Hoffer I love the beautiful afghan that you made! Absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Congratulations on your Stepdaughter's marrage.

April 24

Exercise: no
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: yes

all pass days used
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    A pass day
  • Another pass day. I did go for a hike and do stretching, but I had a little birthday date with myself and had too many treats that I did not track out in the world.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    For some reason, I thought my “cheer” day was Sunday. Gosh, I’m all messed up this week! 😊

Today (Monday) is shaping up to be a rough day…. Lol. I couldn’t fall sleep last night (excitement about the new house!) and it was well after midnight the last time I looked at the clock. I have to get up at 4:30am on Mondays for my bank job…. So I’m really struggling this morning. Also, I got to work (45 mins away) only to find that I forgot my phone at home! Ugh!! #phonewithdrawal

Thanks for your kind words about my afghan.

@lazyblondechef can I ask what state did you move to? Did you move across the country? Just curious.

Great job on 3 yesses!
    @enlightenme3
    @jan1936
    @loopydo2017
    @jamcnewman
    @calvin20874

Great job on consistency and sticking with us!! You ARE Champions!! :)
    @elbee1
    @winner_in_life
    @caroline_slowandsteady
    #Champion
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 190 minutes of outdoor cycling in the mountains, 38 minutes dog walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, over by less than 30 but still over
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used - think I'm at 9

I had a very busy weekend. Friday after work we walked to a friend's house for supper, wine and board games. Saturday and Sunday I had on call duties for work so both mornings started with that. Saturday I then did a 60 minute Peloton ride and then I took my mom to run errands. My husband and I then had date night.. we went downtown for dinner and a play. Yesterday after work duties we took friends to a Sunday brunch in celebration of their 55th wedding anniversary and then we drove out to Canmore and biked 60 KM in the mountains with a stop in Banff for supper. When we got home we walked our dog and collapsed into bed.

Was fun reading what everyone got up to! I haven't had a weekend this busy in a long time.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    4/24/2022
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? No
    Calories? No

Was supposed to have dinner with my son tonight as he was in town with the Sun Devils baseball team for their series against the Wildcats. He texted me during what I think was about the 7th inning stretch given the time of day and told me he was sick and running a fever, and he'd been "quarantined" in a room by himself at the stadium. He said he was looking at getting a hotel room for the night because he didn't think he'd be able to safely drive back to Phoenix. He had a negative Covid test on Thursday before coming down here, so he thinks it's just the flu. Possible. It's been going around. So... needless to say, I didn't get to have dinner with him. I was bummed and worried at the same time. They're always your babies, aren't they? No matter how old they get or how independent they are or how far away they live.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,795 Member
    4/24
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

(Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28

March goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge 6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    @makattack220 I love all your little picture ✔s.... you've had a really good month!

Thank you @Mrs_Hoffer and yes, it has been a great month. Taking responsibility for my actions (no blaming circumstances or others), doing the mindset work. I love your afghan! Gorgeous pattern and some delicate details. I crochet and can appreciate all that went into that project. I started making afghans for loved ones a few years ago and to this day my Mom tells me how she can feel the love in it <3 I'm sure your step daughter and spouse will love and appreciate it!
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,346 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,481 Member
    3 yeses -7 pass days used for the month
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,960 Member
    ✅✅✅
    Rapidly increasing my steps again. 9,977 yesterday😂🤣😂
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 675 Member
    • Yes, 7,000 steps, 54 zone mins
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    April 24, 2022

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Habits to maintain this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (15 days -free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (13 days)

Attending a conference.
    Pass day 7/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,481 Member
    Yay @MadisonMolly2017 -great job!
    @Maggie_MJ -good job! I like watching how many zone minutes I have also!
    @victorious55 -I hope your conference is really informative