Log all Food - πŸ™‚
    Exercise - πŸ™‚

JFT - April 24
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Exercise
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow.
  • more_freggies76
    JFT for 4/23 (yesterday): βœ”οΈ
    1) No desserts today unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last4/4). Can have dessert if my friend and DH want it at dinner.βœ”οΈ
    2) No peanut butter today (last 4/21)βœ”οΈ
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday 4/25βœ”οΈ
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 4/21) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok.βœ”οΈDidn't eat
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 4/21)βœ”οΈ
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds okβœ”οΈ
    7) No turkey jerky today.βœ”οΈ
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (last 4/1)βœ”οΈ
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 4/6)βœ”οΈ
    10) Can eat what I want for dinner with friend and DH.βœ”οΈ

JFT for 4/24 (today): βœ”οΈ
    1) No desserts today unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last4/23).
    2) No peanut butter today (last 4/21)
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday 4/25
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 4/21) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok.
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 4/21)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok
    7) No turkey jerky today.
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (last 4/1)
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 4/23)
    10) Can eat what I want for dinner with FIL and DH, but no dessert.

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member

JFT for Saturday 4-23:
    1. Eat breakfast :)
    2. 8 C water :)
    3. Get some exercise and track it :)
    4. Big salad! :)
    5. Track food :)
    6. Food prep :) did some, need to do more
    7. do 1selfcare activity :) painted toenails
    8. work on packing/organizing project :(
    9. get outside...should be a nice day after weeks of cold and heavy rain :)

JFT for Saturday 4-23:
    1. Eat breakfast
    2. 8 C water
    3. Get some exercise and track it
    4. Big salad!
    5. Track food
    6. Food prep
    7. do 1selfcare activity
    8. work on packing/organizing project
    9. get outside and enjoy sunshine

Word for 2022: SHINE

• more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,322 Member
    Happy Sunday! It's 70 degrees for the 2nd day in a row here in Green Bay, WI and it sure does help pick up my mood! Windows open, very windy but the wind chimes sound like a distant church bell ringing and I love it.

I need to go back and read posts but it looks like there's been an April challenge which has been going well for some of you. Yay! Congrats!

Just for Today:
    1. 24H meal & goal plan to help set me up for success.
    2. Assess yesterday's 24H plan to review what I can do differently or what I should continue doing.
    3. 64 oz of water (with juice of one lime) before 6PM. I've really been slacking on water. Today, this is priority! Water helps your body heal and rejuvenate at a cellular level and helps flush toxins. It also assists in calorie burning.
    4. Readings/Reflections/Journal Relationship Goals with myself, my God and my family.
    5. Take a walk in the sunshine with Maddie. To strengthen the muscles around my knees and in my legs. Body shaping. Physical and mental health. Attitude booster.
    6. Home Care Sweep and clean floors. Laundry. Kitchen. Dust.
    7. Weekly Plan & Assessment
    8. Evening Routine: Set up coffeemaker. Brush/Floss Teeth. Wash & lotion. Readings: New Day, New You / Blessings for Today / Simple Abundance. Gratitude Journal. Set alarm for AM.

2022 WOTY: Intentional -- Being intentional is about focusing your thoughts and emotions on what's important to you. You choose and plan your actions and behavior carefully to achieve your desires. You set a clear purpose.
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - After my dose of metamusal, I won't eat again until early dinner with DH and FIL.
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,687 Member
    JFT - April 24
    1.5L of water - πŸ‘Ώ
    Log all Food - πŸ™‚
    Exercise - πŸ‘Ώ

JFT - April 25
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Exercise
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 919 Member
    JFT Monday

I will keep reminding myself that the end of the month is almost here, want to finish the challenge well.

Today I'm doing house viewings and babysitting all day.
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 950 Member
    Happy Monday! I'm feeling refreshed after a lovely long weekend visiting my younger son in NC. I even got a good bit of exercise in. The weather was perfect for outdoor activities, so my husband and I rented bikes for a couple of days. On Friday and Saturday, we packed a picnic and rode the trails. On Sunday, we visited an art museum where I got lots of steps in before our flight home. It was wonderful to spend the time together - just what we all needed!

Unfortunately, my son's kitchen was out of commission - his landlord has been repairing damage caused by a burst pipe - so every meal except breakfast was restaurant or take-out. The food was delicious, but I'll be working off the extra calories and sodium this week. Ah, well...it was worth it.

My early college students are back from Spring Break, so I'll have a full week. We're in the final push before we wrap up the Spring semester, so it'll be busy. I need to plan some simple meals this week so I can get back on track.

Hope everyone has a great week! I'll try to catch up with what all of you have been doing soon.

JFT Monday, 4/25
    Plan meals
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Exercise
    Pick up dog
    Quick errands
    Check in with Mom
    Prep and grading

April challenge
    SW (4/1): 171.4
    GW: 166.4
    4/8: 169.8 (-1.6) Really happy to see this number :)
    4/15: 168.8 (-2.6) Halfway :)
    4/21: 168.0 (-3.4) One day early this week :)
    Meal planning: 12/30
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member

JFT for Saturday 4-23: Sunday 4-24
    1. Eat breakfast :)
    2. 8 C water :smile:
    3. Get some exercise and track it :)
    4. Big salad! :)
    5. Track food :smile:
    6. Food prep :smiley: got a ton done
    7. do 1 selfcare activity :smile:
    8. work on packing/organizing project :smiley: got everything in outdoor storage packed for moving, put back in closet and made room for hammock and grill
    9. get outside and enjoy sunshine :blush:

JFT for: Monday 4-25
    1. Eat breakfast
    2. 8 C water
    3. Get some exercise and track it
    4. Big salad!
    5. Track food
    6. do a selfcare activity
    7. keep working on getting injectables refilled
    8. new Fitbit should arrive today...get it set up

Word for 2022: SHINE
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,264 Member
    Had a great weekend activity wise, but my food was not on point. Baby steps back into the game. I also realized I had kind of given up on training for my half which is silly. True I need to bump up my pace if I'm going to walk it as there is no walking category and there is a cut off time for support. BUT as my friend pointed out there is also a marathon, so it isn't like they are really going to shut things down at the half cut off. SO I gotta get my hiney back in gear. I went for a hike yesterday which doesn't really count toward pace, as I got tuned around a bit in the woods and there were rather steep sections. After I got myself out of the woods I walked a paved trail for a bit. my pace there was ok, but too slow for my plans. I think I need to get down to about 16:30 miles to actually hit the time limit. Which I'd like to do. At 5'1" I have a rather short walking stride so I really have to bump up my cadence and get a little more length out of my steps by using my hips more. We'll see how it goes. Guess my biking will have to take a back burner for a bit. I'll still ride, but there are only so many nice days where I have time. Sigh...

Today is actually a relatively light day at work, shhh don't tell. I have some pressing things, but I'm waiting for more information before I can process these. Other wise, I just have a few meetings and a tour to give. I guess that's why I came in late today, that and I just didn't want to get out of bed. I've been sleeping way too much lately. I go to sleep at 8:30 ish and sleep through the night. Saturday I didn't get up until 10:00am. Today I woke up at 4:30 an decided not to go to the gym because I was just too darn tired. Then I didn't actually get out of bed until 7:45am. That is nearly 12 hours of sleep and I'm still dragging. Not sure if its the thyroid or depression/stress. Honestly I don't feel depressed, but sometimes the tiredness is the first sign for me.

JFT Monday (blahhhh)
    - Up by 6:30 :(
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - Morning meeting :smiley:
    - Lab walk through to make sure we are tour ready :smiley:
    - Check in with MFP :smiley:
    - Clean up office :smiley:
    - Maybe go out and pick up lunch at Subway (only restaurant that is close)
    - Leave work at 4:00
    - Go get blood drawn for thyroid test.
    - WALK at least 5 miles, don't worry about pace today but try to increase cadence a bit
    - Cook dinner
    - No alcohol
    - Bed by 11:30

Have a great Monday y'all! Take care!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Want to report that with wonderful warm spring weather Sat. hubby and I walked dog 3.06 miles. No speed record but no major aches or pains after. Yay! My first time that far since messing up my right knee in January. Dog absolutely loved it. Now I know I will be again walking in the local 5K races. I'm a little on the fence about the annual 10K in June. The registration fee goes up May 1 so I'll decide by then. Most likely I'll participate, but will have to go at a slower pace than I'm used to. That will be hard for me once I'm in the crowd of thousands of runners & walkers. But I have to remember I don't want any more overuse injuries to set me back again.

Now if I could just get my eating back under control. Last week hubby & I were eating up Easter dinner leftovers, which we love, and I finished the week ok. Sunday I went crazy eating leftover Easter basket chocolate. Usually I can portion that out pretty well but not yesterday. At least there's not much left in the house now. LOL

This work week, I want to make a big push on my GA-S audit. Due date is May 25, and I have several (smaller) overlapping due dates during the next month that can't be moved. My calendar is pretty clear this week: no webinars, workplace hikes or personal appts. So I have the time to really make a good dent in the 94 standards I have to test & summarize. Wish me luck.

JFT M 4/25
    1) PT exercises before work :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Net calories < 200 red / 96 oz. water
    4) GA-S testing & F&Ds / update PRO, PAR & HW s/s's for current week / emails current
    5) Online payment of WICPA dues / register for No Mow May / wash dishes / one more ta-da
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / Voltaren / Calm & pray / 6:15 alarm (PT exercises before work)

April 5# challenge {Sat. weigh-ins}
    SW 4/2 173#
    4/9 171# net calories & sodium better this week
    4/16 171.5# fast food night before
    4/23 172.5# Easter Sunday dinner & week of eating leftovers

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • will register for Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 ~ first time in person since 2019
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K when Oct. details announced
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K when Oct. details announced
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,264 Member
    @cschmitz110515 so glad to hear you are back to walking. I know that was hard on you... Stay the course.
  • more_freggies76
    JFT for 4/24 (yesterday): βœ”οΈ
    1) No desserts today unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last4/23). βœ”οΈ
    2) No peanut butter today (last 4/21)βœ”οΈ
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday 4/25βœ”οΈ
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 4/21) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok.βœ”οΈ
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 4/21)βœ”οΈ
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds okβœ”οΈ
    7) No turkey jerky today.βœ”οΈ
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (last 4/1)βœ”οΈ
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 4/23)βœ”οΈ
    10) Can eat what I want for dinner with FIL and DH, but no dessert.βœ”οΈ
    JFT for 4/25 (today): βœ”οΈ
    1) No desserts today unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last4/23).
    2) No peanut butter today (last 4/21)
    3) Don't weigh again until Friday 4/29
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 4/24) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok.
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. Honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 4/21)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok
    7) No turkey jerky today.
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (last 4/1)
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 4/23)

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Monday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Breathing & stretching. AM elliptical. PRELOG ALL FOOD.
    2. Before Class: Check email. Squats/crunches/pushups. TURN IN LESSON PLANS.
    3. English classes: Memoir - intro.
    4. SEL classes: Finish/polish script. Pay for hair doodads - Venmo? Get memoirs.
    5. Online classes: Reply to emails; enter grades. Input late work. Lunch: SCP, read. Review memoir unit. Comment on 3 blog posts. Plan for blog post.
    6. Planning: Grade poetry projects. Call Edgenuity section 2. Read EOP; update Goodreads. Duolingo lesson. SCP. Enter late work.
    7. Afternoon: Park walk. SCP. Elliptical? Put jewelry away. Clean up office desk.
    8. Evening: Tweetchats. Dinner: Chicken salad? Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Articles? Conferences? Th – Check in with professional partner.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 207.2

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist May 12. Oct 14 1p. PCP Apr 12 9:15. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Ankle 9:30 2/7.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Mar 8 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus. I have too much going on!
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • biohazardinc
    biohazardinc Posts: 95 Member
    JFT Monday
    1.Join TBL
    2.Drink 64oz of water.πŸ₯›
    3.Log all meals.
    4. 20 minute exercise.πŸš΄β€β™€οΈ
    5. Stay under 65gm of Sugar.
    6. 2 Cups of Veggies. πŸ₯¦πŸ₯¬πŸ…
    7. NO CANDY.❌
    8. Spend 20 minutes of cleaning.

See you all tomorrow to check in! βœ”οΈ
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,322 Member

Just for Today:
    1. 24H meal & goal plan to help set me up for success. 🟒
    2. Assess yesterday's 24H plan to review what I can do differently or what I should continue doing. 🟒
    3. 64 oz of water (with juice of one lime) before 6PM. I've really been slacking on water. Today, this is priority! Water helps your body heal and rejuvenate at a cellular level and helps flush toxins. It also assists in calorie burning. 🟒
    4. Readings/Reflections/Journal Relationship Goals with myself, my God and my family. πŸ”΄ Need to make this a priority. It is much to easy to procrastinate but so important for me to do!
    5. Take a walk in the sunshine with Maddie. To strengthen the muscles around my knees and in my legs. Body shaping. Physical and mental health. Attitude booster. 🟑 Went for motorcycle ride with husband instead. First ride of the year!
    6. Home Care Sweep and clean floors. Laundry. Kitchen. Dust. 🟒 Move dusting to today!
    7. Weekly Plan & Assessment πŸ”΄ Move to Monday.
    8. Evening Routine: Set up coffeemaker. Brush/Floss Teeth. Wash & lotion. Readings: New Day, New You / Blessings for Today / Simple Abundance. Gratitude Journal. Set alarm for AM. 🟑 Keep trying--Building a new healthy habit/routine.

I was thinking this morning about how important logging into JFT was in my daily routine for years! I think I started posting in this thread in 2015 or 2016...Whenever Joan first started it. It was so important to me and it was huge in setting the tone for my day. Then 2020 hit...pandemic, furlough and then eventual elimination of my job of 30 years. BIL and Step-father both passed away. We moved my mother from different state to 8 blocks from me, which is huge as we have a very complicated history. I know I went into kind of a tailspin, and although I'm not beating myself up for being MIA so much of the past few years, I can't figure out is WHY I am having such a hard time getting back to it. This group bacame like family to me, but now for some reason, I struggle even logging onto my laptop. I've never been good about logging in on my phone because I always lost my posts and I'd get so pissed! :mrgreen: I think part of the problem has been that I want to reply to everyone, plus I feel like I need to go back and catch up so I know what is going on with the group, but it gets overwhelming when you're so far behind. Plus, my laptop is ancient...the one I used at work was so fast! Gosh, I miss that laptop! :wink:

I am going to try to catch up but if I don't, I hope you all know I'm always cheering you on when you're up and hugging you when you're down. I think I just need to jump in and not worry as much about replying at this point. I need to make JFT a morning routine/habit again! After all, life happens, and it really is all about each of us meeting our goals. The relationships we form are the cherry on top, right?! :heart:

Thanks for letting me 'think out loud'... :mrgreen: Have a great day everyone! :flowerforyou:

Just for Today:
    1. 24H meal & goal plan to help set me up for success.
    2. Assess yesterday's 24H plan to review what I can do differently or what I should continue doing.
    3. 64 oz of water (with juice of one lime) before 6PM. I've really been slacking on water. Today, this is priority! Water helps your body heal and rejuvenate at a cellular level and helps flush toxins. It also assists in calorie burning.
    4. Readings/Reflections/Journal Relationship Goals with myself, my God and my family.
    5. Take a walk with Maddie. To strengthen the muscles around my knees and in my legs. Body shaping. Physical and mental health. Attitude booster.
    6. Home Care Sweep floors. Fold last basket of laundry. Dust. Bedding.
    7. Weekly Plan & Assessment
    8. Evening Routine: Set up coffeemaker. Brush/Floss Teeth. Wash & lotion. Readings: New Day, New You / Blessings for Today / Simple Abundance. Gratitude Journal. Set alarm for AM.

Week 4/24/2022 To-Do's (or as @cschmitz110515 calls it, Ta-Da's)
    • May Calendar
    • Grocery List / Shop
    • May Budget
    • Declutter closet
    • Find Summer Clothes
    • Pack up winter clothes
    • Declutter Bathroom: Top Drawer / Middle Drawer / Bottom Drawer / Cupboard / Medicine Cabinet
    • Create May's Schedule
    • Trust Your Body Course

2022 WOTY: Intentional -- Being intentional is about focusing your thoughts and emotions on what's important to you. You choose and plan your actions and behavior carefully to achieve your desires. You set a clear purpose.

• more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - After I finish my metamusal, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same items at dinner as at lunch.