Ultimate Accountability Challenge - May 2022

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
You are invited to check us out...

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!

The accountability is a daily report of:
1) More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4) Reporting of your fulfillment of the above (daily, or every other day).

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month.

Those who end the month with 3 or less Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

This group emphasizes long-term changes, but you can sign up for one month at a time.

You can join us here:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143016-ultimate-accountability-challenge-may-2022

(be sure to click on the green 'JOIN' button).

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,023 Member
    We all need someone or something to be accountable to for our healthy habits — including exercise and good nutrition. This has been repeatedly proven by so many successful programs.

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) is that for me. I joined for the first time in August 2021. I credit it for my ability to be consistent, persistent, successful, motivated, active, and engaged in healthy choices. You’ll find positive, supportive, non-judgemental folks with experience to share and encouragement to give. Join us!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Daily check-ins help me stay on track. I love having a group to report in to every day. The principles of the UAC are critical to any sort of long term success and it's so nice to be able to work on them with a supportive group of people.

Perfection is not the enemy of progress in this group, so even if you think it's going to be a challenge, come join us! You'll learn a lot for sure and meet some great people.
  • I've been part of this group since September 21 and a more supportive and inspiring group of people I could not imagine. It's not magic - this month I have been farther from achieving the 3 goals daily than I ever have been - but the group continues to support and inspire me and I know that with their help I will get back to it! I have learned so much and I continue to learn so much!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!

The accountability is a daily report of:
    1) More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
    2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
    3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
    4) Reporting of your fulfillment of the above (daily, or every other day).

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month.

Those who end the month with 3 or less Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

This group emphasizes long-term changes, but you can sign up for one month at a time.

You can join us here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143016-ultimate-accountability-challenge-may-2022

(be sure to click on the green 'JOIN' button).

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,018 Member
    I've been with UAC since 2017. This is such a great motivational space, where you get valuable support from the kind, caring members. It has helped me finally reach my UGW (just before Covid hit the world for six) and stay there for the duration. Posting everyday helps build solid habits which will help you on your quest for better Health and Fitness.

Although my focus shifted from weight loss to fitness/health well before I went on maintenance, I'm delighted that, in October 2021, I fell below my original UGW, and I am managing to maintain this.

Bring it on!!!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,483 Member
    This group is wonderful. Always so motivating. The premise sounds easy, exercise, track everything, stay under calories range but it’s what really matters
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,952 Member
    Whether you are just beginning your weight loss efforts, in the middle, or nearing your goal weight & are curious about how you will maintain, We are here to support & share with you!

We are all ages & different stages!

AND You are in the Driver’s seat…
    YOU decide on your calorie goal
    YOU decide what counts as exercise.
    YOU decide what tracking your food means to you.

This is essential because as you track, hit your calorie goal, and exercise, you will see if it’s working or if you need to adjust a little.

Those are lifelong skills for Maintenance!

We look forward to welcoming you to the group!

🌸Maddie