75 HARD CHALLENGE

We start Sunday 5/1

Replies

• LemonMarmalade
    LemonMarmalade Posts: 227 Member
    edited April 2022
    What is 75 hard? - Nevermind, I found it online. Definitely not for me time wise and probably not for many just starting up a fitness regime! Good luck to all of you doing it though!
    Maybe next year!
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Took a look. Seems interesting. Might have done it if there wasn't a 45 minute outside workout component. ๐Ÿ˜• I'm like a vampire... I avoid the sun like the plague to the point that I need Vitamin D supplements.

Good luck with the challenge.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    I don't know for sure, but I'm thinking you would get more responses if you posted it in the challenges forum. You can click on "flag" and "report" under you original post and ask the moderators to move the thread.
  • 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    Took a look. Seems interesting. Might have done it if there wasn't a 45 minute outside workout component. ๐Ÿ˜• I'm like a vampire... I avoid the sun like the plague to the point that I need Vitamin D supplements.

Good luck with the challenge.

Hahaha Sameee. I'm on Vitamin D supplements. I haven't been out in the sun unless I had to the past two years. Not a fan. And it's nothing special here because it's sunny everyday (damn tropics) and it's too hot to be outdoors for too long. I just look forward to rainy days.