๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒˆMay Volunteer Schedule! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒธ

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
edited May 2022 in Social Groups
Happy May fellow UAC-ers!!

May is such a beautiful month.... here's to our continued success in the UAC!! B)

Please note that I've copied most of the schedule from April over to May, but there are still a lot of blanks on this schedule. If anyone is listed that cannot be a content creator in May, or simply wants to "take a break", please comment below and let us know. It's not a problem!

I like to try to have the schedule all filled in by the first couple days of the month!

Content creator simply means that you "Introduce" the post topic for the day!! It doesn't have to be anything elaborate - it can be something simple, something fun, or even a topic for discussion of something that YOU are struggling with! Everyone has ideas and opinions, and we love to share! Please let me know in the comments below if you're interested in signing up to be the Content Creator for any of the open days that we have listed.

*Also, remember that in order to send a (private) message to me or anyone else in the group, you MUST be "friends" with them first, otherwise your message is never delivered to them!

MAY 2022 SCHEDULE: **CONTENT CREATORS*:

(*On days below where no topic is listed, feel free to post a topic of your choice)

๐ŸŒธ May 1 (Sun)- MONTHLY: posting of Winner's Circle results: Caroline_slowandsteady

๐ŸŒธ May 2 (Mon) - MONTHLY: Welcome of new members and introduce them to the announcements: TerriRichardson112
(Back-up: victorious55)

๐ŸŒธ May 3 (Tue) - MONTHLY: post Champion List: Caroline_slowandsteady

๐ŸŒธ May 4 (Wed) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - The Importance of Tracking: enlightenme3

๐ŸŒธ May 5 (Thu) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - Cannot Achieve Goals with Exercise Alone: lesdarts180

๐ŸŒธ May 6 (Fri) - @victorious55
๐ŸŒธ May 7 (Sat) - SummerSkier

๐ŸŒธ May 8 (Sun) - Jana_2020
๐ŸŒธ May 9 (Mon) - Caroline_slowandsteady
๐ŸŒธ May 10 (Tue) - MadisonMolly2017
๐ŸŒธ May 11 (Wed) - donna25trinity
๐ŸŒธ May 12 (Thu) - StayFITTer
๐ŸŒธ May 13 (Fri) - biketheworld
๐ŸŒธ May 14 (Sat) - jamcnewman

๐ŸŒธ May 15 (Sun) - MONTHLY: Ask for NSVโ€™s Post: Caroline_slowandsteady
๐ŸŒธ May 16 (Mon) - MONTHLY: Quote of a memberโ€™s NSV post with a reminder to go back & read them: Caroline_slowandsteady

๐ŸŒธ May 17 (Tue) - BMcC9
๐ŸŒธ May 18 (Wed) - donna25trinity
๐ŸŒธ May 19 (Thu) - ashleycarole86
๐ŸŒธ May 20 (Fri) - jamcnewman
๐ŸŒธ May 21 (Sat) - lesdarts180

๐ŸŒธ May 22 (Sun) - jmu1965
๐ŸŒธ May 23 (Mon) - Jana_2020
๐ŸŒธ May 24 (Tue) - MadisonMolly2017
๐ŸŒธ May 25 (Wed) - donna25trinity
๐ŸŒธ May 26 (Thu) - StayFITTer
๐ŸŒธ May 27 (Fri) - SilverSage1
๐ŸŒธ May 28 (Sat) - SummerSkier

๐ŸŒธ May 29 (Sun) - MONTHLY: Caroline_slowandsteady - begin asking for the Winner's Circle names and provide link to the new UAC group as well as the new UAC thread in the Challenges area of the MFP boards. Ask ppl to give their "testimonial" for the UAC on the thread in the Challenges area of MFP.
๐ŸŒธ May 30 (Mon) - MONTHLY: Caroline_slowandsteady - another "ask" for the Winner's Circle and Champions names. Again, provide link to the new UAC group and the thread in the Challenges area of MFP. List the names of those that have already commented (thanks!) and ask others to do so as well.
๐ŸŒธ May 31 (Tue) - MONTHLY: Caroline_slowandsteady - Month end final "ask" for Winner's Circle and Champions names. Last day to provide both links.

๐Ÿ“ฃ CHEERLEADER/READER/COMMENTER ๐Ÿ“ฃ
If you'd like to sign up to be a cheerleader and encourage your fellow teammates one day each week, please let me know which day of the week that you would like!

โŒ Sundays: ??
๐Ÿ“ฃ Mondays: Caroline_slowandsteady
๐Ÿ“ฃ Tuesdays: lesdarts180
๐Ÿ“ฃ Wednesdays: jamcnewman
๐Ÿ“ฃ Thursdays: snowshoe072
๐Ÿ“ฃ Fridays: jmu1965
๐Ÿ“ฃ Saturdays: TerriRichardson112

Please feel free to comment and encourage each other's posts - this group always does a wonderful job of that.... anyone can take a few minutes to post and encourage or cheer another person in the group! It not only encourages others, but it also strengthens our group as a whole!

I APPRECIATE each one of you and all that you do to keep the UAC going!! <3
ยซ1

Replies