Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• 6Stephitness
    6Stephitness Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I’m not new just never got into posting! I’m currently a stay at home mom and training to be a personal trainer! Would love new friends and motivation 😊
  • Gogeo83
    Gogeo83 Posts: 41 Member
    Not been on here in years. Ready to get stuck in. Would love some friends.
  • fattyfightnit
    fattyfightnit Posts: 18 Member
    Me 🖐️😮.....I had several, but time dwindled the numbers and I need new active friends. Logging is way better with friends.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited April 2022
    Hello 🙋‍♀️. I am about to clean up my friend's list of ppl who don't workout (or don't show it), don't post (or post nonsense), don't comment and never return the likes. Yep, quite demanding, this girl. Did I mention that I hate removing ppl from my list? 😐

I'd love some active friends in return. ⚘
  • kaskalany
    kaskalany Posts: 33 Member
    Lets kickass , add me active and supportive
  • nickeykh
    nickeykh Posts: 4 Member
    Hell yeah, the more support and motivation the better!
  • kaskalany
    Add me ayxkc7uhsxxa.jpeg
  • DadBodNextDoor
    DadBodNextDoor Posts: 3 Member
    Looking for friends as a way to keep me on here and not flame out like I usually do
  • bethconley1016
    bethconley1016 Posts: 16 Member
    Looking for support. This is my 3rd go on mfp. I know how it helped in the past. You know that old saying 3rd times a charm……let’s make it happen!
  • danassso
    danassso Posts: 8 Member
    I'm new and would love some friends
  • Moijo2022
    Moijo2022 Posts: 35 Member
    Add me 😊
  • T4Y1994
    T4Y1994 Posts: 3 Member
    Support is so important! Back again! 😁
  • kaskalany
    Add me if you need help and guidance o8flvm6fnxdw.jpg
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    I am STRUGGLING y'all.... I've lost 80+ pounds before and have gained 60 of it back (thanks to Covid and multiple miscarriages) and I am struggling to get it back off again. Anyone else in the same boat (or been in the same boat but successfully docked it and got off)? I need help... motivation... something..

Feel free to add me, message me, whatever <3
  • twirlygirly20
    twirlygirly20 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm looking for friends on the app please! To encourage me and that I can support too! I've made big changes to my diet and upped my fitness regimen and am very strong willed but still its nice to have people's support too! x
  • tcscholz554
    tcscholz554 Posts: 43 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • WantHealthyHeart
    WantHealthyHeart Posts: 6 Member
    Love to have new friends. I’m in need of serious motivation.
  • cjcj748
    cjcj748 Posts: 12 Member
    Thought I'd posted in this thread the other day but maybe not. Feel free to add me, especially if you're UK based!
  • SimplyDad
    SimplyDad Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2022
    Use to be on here as TheMarty, but I remade a new account called SimplyDad! I've hit my goals on here before and decided to really push for reaching the 1000lb club (bench+squat+deadlift=1000lbs). Happy with my weight, happy with my image! Just getting back on here to help others and keep on track again! Add if you want!
  • HollyL7714
    HollyL7714 Posts: 66 Member
    I just started about a week ago and would love to have some new friends to share this journey with!