Is anyone else having problems staying logged in while using their food diary on the website?

If I (try to) move to a different day in my food diary while using the web version, MFP asks me to log in again (this has happened repeatedly immediately after I just logged in). I tried actively logging out and logging in again, but that didn't help. No problems with the Android app.

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    Well, that was weird -- I went back to the diary after posting this, and it loaded a recipe I tried to edit and save yesterday, but couldn't, because of the ongoing issue with that. On a whim, I tried again to save and log the revised recipe, and it acted like it was going to let me, but it sent me back to the login page. But this time the log-in seemed to work, and I could move about my diary, make a log entry, etc., and not get kicked back to the log-in page every time I tried to do something.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,886 Member
    Good point about logging in - after the fixes finally happen, we will likely need to log out and in (and perhaps clear cookies/cache) for the fix to take effect.

My mobile and desktop are still not syncing. I tried logging out and back in on desktop and still no sync. Or ability to copy a recipe :(
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,547 Member
    You two surprise me! I would have figured you would have automatically assumed MFPeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Site wide. Not gonna get better other than by luck and downtime :wink: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5716717249933
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    You two surprise me! I would have figured you would have automatically assumed MFPeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Site wide. Not gonna get better other than by luck and downtime :wink: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5716717249933

I was aware of that, but I didn't see website log-in problems listed as one of the listed "symptoms."
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,886 Member
    Mobile and desktop syncing for me now :smiley:

Still can't edit a recipe :angry:
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,547 Member
    Mf.....peeeeeeeee!🤷🏻‍♂️😘