What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Tofu pad thai. Took a few liberties with David Thompson's recipe as we are trying to use up produce in the fridge before going on vacation later this week.
    isj60nu9bove.jpeg
  • jgled
    jgled Posts: 9 Member
    Your chicken and stir fry cabbage looks delicious! I may try to make this. Thanks
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Blackened ahi tuna salad w/avocado, cherry tomatoes, edamame, wasabi peas, greens, cabbage, sesame seeds, agave ponzu and miso vinaigrette from a restaurant. It was pretty good but on the sweet side so I think it would have been better without the agave.

a2nn1127iiob.jpg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    01cm8s09w4xn.jpeg
    Breakfast for dinner, my fave.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,648 Member
    edited April 2022
    Wednesday dinner: small tenderloin steak, 2 small Yukon Gold potatoes (golf ball sized - this picture is deceiving... that's a salad plate), baby peas
    qorczynkirxg.jpg
  • cmsienk
    Thursday Brunch: had to be dropped off at the airport 3 hours ahead of my flight (long story), so I'm having brunch at my favorite restaurant here - the Westin lobby restaurant. Steel cut oatmeal with blueberries and a few banana slices and coffee.
    pgbw2qrzhm6x.jpg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Celeriac Mash topped with Balsamic (air fried) Baby Plum Tomatoes & Baby Chestnut Mushrooms. That’s a sliced Quorn Crispy Fillet on top.

qe7igb6z1qx5.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    lp0ioaumivxz.jpeg
    Sticky teriyaki tofu and broccoli over rice.
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Romaine salad with feta, cranberries and balsamic dressing, colorful roasted cauliflower and one bite of this terrible beef (tough and stringy - yuck). I went back for more salad and had an unpictured serving of lemon sorbet. 8c3xz719xjsp.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Celeriac Mash topped with Balsamic (air fried) Baby Plum Tomatoes & Baby Chestnut Mushrooms. That’s a sliced Quorn Crispy Fillet on top.

qe7igb6z1qx5.jpeg

Very yum I'm sure!
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Monday's client-provided dinner on this job... (much better than lunch):
    Steak, salad with lemon basil dressing and rice
    sqw5ik2kwap8.jpg
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    The only appetizing part of Tuesday's provided breakfast...
    dz9q69ntocwp.jpg
    😁
  • acpgee
    The Vietnamese cantine near the flat. Sweet potato croquettes and pho.
    v0ebqk5p1xkc.jpeg
    f48z995foalr.jpeg

• cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Asparagus over salmon on a bed of cubed sweet potatoes, spinach and tomatoes
    5semztql82fz.jpg
  • acpgee
    Salad with stilton croutons and smoked chicken to start followed by linguine alla vodka.
    hgj4l497jiy6.jpeg
    lkeda9lh9rma.jpeg

• acpgee
    Lightened version of Dongbei Guo Bao Ruo made with a chicken breast instead of pork. Instead of double deep frying according to the classic recipe, I coated chicken in the wet potato starch mixture and then seared with a scant amount of oil in a non stick pan to harden the batter, followed by 10 minutes in the air fryer. Hardening wet batters for things like tempura in a non stick pan is the trick for using the air fryer for this type of recipe. A veggie side of Sichuan smashed cucumber.
    0gak8fa023n0.jpeg
  • acpgee
    6sftf3rns7cl.jpeg