pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited April 2022
    Pacsnc6
    Thursdays
    Pw 154.7
    Cw 153.6
  • biohazardinc
    biohazardinc Posts: 95 Member
    Just popping in to say hello! I had an early weight in yesterday at 215.6. Which is much better then I thought it be. Hoping next month will be ok I have my birthday Mother’s Day and our anniversary. Hopefully I don’t pig out too much:
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    April Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 180.6 (April 21st)
    CW (Current Weight): 183.6 (April 21st)

Loss to date: 97.5 lbs
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    Hi WNM...You have another new member joining your awesome team ...Please welcome @shnkrnrynn :)
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    Hi WNM...You have another new member joining your awesome team ...Please welcome @shnkrnrynn :)

Thank you !

Hello Everyone!!
    Very Eagerly looking forward to the challenge.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    The May habit tracker is up and ready for anyone who wants to put in their commitments for next month. Give it a try if you want one more way to stay on track :smiley:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10863131/fat2fit-habit-tracker-may-2022#latest

I can't believe it is already time for a new month in a couple of days!
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    April week 4
    Bumpbreakcar
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW (Previous Weight): 144.2 (April 21)
    CW (Current Weight):144.4 (April 28)

Meh… I’ve basically been maintaining the weight this month… next month will be better because I’m starting to understand the patterns that’s holding me back from moving forward. I guess that’s growth 😊
  • sherry9999
    sherry9999 Posts: 30 Member
    edited April 2022
    Sherry9992
    weight in day Friday
    PW 181.9
    CW 181.4
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member

Have I mentioned I love horses?? LOL!! Have a great day!

Healthy thoughts will give us a life that has hope and happiness. Unhealthy thoughts will give us a life bound by worry and sadness.

Horses are very cool. One of the great tradgedies of my youth was learning I was very allergic to horses. I was a bit horse mad back then. Now, I look at them from a distance and smile wistfully.

Totally agree with the quote. Someone posted a youtube video a few weeks ago (Sheryl, maybe?) of an interview with an author (Liz Josefsberg) about her book Target 100. I got it from the library and it is pretty good. I'm not done yet (haven't gotten far). That fits well with some of the themes in the book.

I used to teach cognitive-behavioral interventions to substance abuse treatment professionals and parole/probation officers and prison staff (and, occassionally incarcerated people)...and that is a pretty good summary for what it is all about

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    ~ Weigh Days ~

Hey folks, it's that time of week again! Here's a list of all the updated weights I have not received yet:

Earlier This Week -
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @hititskip
    @seltzer_lover
    @ruthieg68527

Today -
    @rachelrjh
    @TwinMama91521
    @MotylekOkruchy
    @dbrinkmeyer
    @browan19

Tomorrow -
    @IDebraK

Our Current Droplist -

If you do not want to be dropped from the team, please either provide an updated weight or say something in the chat to let me know you want to stick around. The support team is always open if you want to stay on the team but are not in a position to weigh in.

@thenextloser135
    @GingerPwr
    @samuel860
    @ciaoder
    @timibotkin
    @melbann
    @misslissa1969
    @Triggerpoint2020
  • biohazardinc
    biohazardinc Posts: 95 Member
    Have a great Friday everyone! Excited to start the May challenge.
  • HorsesRock9999
    HorsesRock9999 Posts: 222 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    The May habit tracker is up and ready for anyone who wants to put in their commitments for next month. Give it a try if you want one more way to stay on track :smiley:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10863131/fat2fit-habit-tracker-may-2022#latest

I can't believe it is already time for a new month in a couple of days!

Great! I have added myself. I agree, May already!!
  • HorsesRock9999
    Have a great Friday everyone! Excited to start the May challenge.

Same here! @biohazardinc
  • TwinMama91521
    TwinMama91521 Posts: 47 Member
    TwinMama91521
    Friday
    PW: 142.2
    CW: 143.4
  • HorsesRock9999
    edited April 2022

Have I mentioned I love horses?? LOL!! Have a great day!

Healthy thoughts will give us a life that has hope and happiness. Unhealthy thoughts will give us a life bound by worry and sadness.
    Horses are very cool. One of the great tradgedies of my youth was learning I was very allergic to horses. I was a bit horse mad back then. Now, I look at them from a distance and smile wistfully.

Totally agree with the quote. Someone posted a youtube video a few weeks ago (Sheryl, maybe?) of an interview with an author (Liz Josefsberg) about her book Target 100. I got it from the library and it is pretty good. I'm not done yet (haven't gotten far). That fits well with some of the themes in the book.

I used to teach cognitive-behavioral interventions to substance abuse treatment professionals and parole/probation officers and prison staff (and, occassionally incarcerated people)...and that is a pretty good summary for what it is all about

One of my friends growing up loved being around horses and she also found out she was allergic..

Cool, I will have to check out that book. Have a great day!
  • HorsesRock9999
    edited April 2022
    shnkrnrynn wrote: »

Thank you !

Hello Everyone!!

@shnkrnrynn Hi! I am new this month as well! :smiley: I’ll send you a friend request.
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    edited April 2022
    shnkrnrynn wrote: »

Thank you !

Hello Everyone!!

@shnkrnrynn Hi! I am new this month as well! :smiley: I’ll send you a friend request.

Awesome! here is to us doing this sustainability for the longest time!
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    edited April 2022
    Rachelrjh

Weigh in Friday
    Pw: 133
    Cw:139

Sad but true .. I’ve been stuffing myself and eating sweets galore.

New depression meds may be to blame.

Happiness starts with you…
    Not your relationships,
    Not your job,
    Not money,
    But with YOU.
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    edited April 2022
    MotylekOkruchy
    Fridays
    PW: 135.7
    CW: 135.6

It seems I am maintaining weight but I am still not in the range I'd like to maintain. I am 20 pounds away from that number! I started doing yoga and probably gained some muscle - I definitely look better. Judging by the magnitude of cravings, I am in the process of losing fat. In order to limit calorie intake, I turned to chewing gum - per my teenager's advice. Let's see if that helps. Just started today. I would really like to see a real change at the end of May (in my weight of course!)
This discussion has been closed.