What's on your mind?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Why we're not down.

I thought we were supposed to be down.
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    I typed "extinction" on my phone today and it suggested emojis for dodo bird 🦤 and mammoth 🦣. I debated not using a period after the mammoth but my 5 year old thought it was hilarious. He doesn't know about the smiling poop emoji yet. I'm considering showing him.
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    AND I get to fly for free. 🥹✈️
    Also got a D appointment

I envy your life.

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Hubby's reaction to my green smoothie. :) Totally expected but still funny.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    edited April 2022
    I got home from work yesterday and was parking my car (I back up into the space). The car next to me decides to pull out before I'm done and taps my car. I sat in my car for a few seconds with my rbf on and then got out. I glanced at the guy who was already looking for damage for a sec and said, while still walking, "I don't even give a *kitten*."

What can I say? I'm in pain 24/7 these days and I had laundry to do.

And, honestly, there are about 3 different cars that use that same space and none of them know how to park. It's annoying.

So, basically, this was a not really on my mind thread. :)

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Grandparents Day. Volunteered at my youngest’s school so I got to kind of be a part of it. Watching the kids. Thinking about our neighbor who was our adopted grandpa because I never had one really. And my grandmas didn’t want to go. Sweet to see my parents with my son and see all the others too. Try watching that or telling someone about yours as a kid and not cry.😭❤️
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    woq80on198gz.jpeg
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I look forward to late nights in the office because we bill the dinner to the agency and I like trying out the various low-calorie-but-expensive ice creams they have here.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited April 2022
    Obviously when I try to read certain posts on MFP, my eyes glaze over and my brain turns to sludge. :(

KIS
    Keep It Simple. Please. For people like me who have a hard time processing anything over 50 words. :)
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,047 Member
    edited May 2022
    Family
  • Moijo2022
    Moijo2022 Posts: 35 Member
    Impending surgery, house extension, 2 hen nights a wedding (for my daughter) a cruise and probably a funeral if all doesn’t go to plan 🥴😁
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Got my first ever speeding ticket today. Nice.
  • OpheliaCooter
    Also, why my situationship dodge my question of when he’s next available? 😕 I especially hate this beginning stage of does he like me or is he just going to slowly ghost me? Am I being needy or am I asking for what I want? I mean, the guy is busy a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️. Has multiple jobs that makes having multiple girls easy. I’m like…. Ya but why do I care about that? I was the one thinking about polyamory but idk if I’m chill enough.
    Plus I’m hormonal and got in trouble with the po po this morning and I wanna cuddle. BUT maybe it’s too early to lean on him????? ALSO BUT I often just try to take care of myself and only comfort other people and maybe asking to see someone isn’t such an ordeal…… 🙄I don’t think I’ll ever stop sounding like a teenager 🙄
    I come here to vent when I don’t need other social media linked to my emo-ness
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    It's going to rain all week. Stupid German weather
  • OpheliaCooter
    Got my first ever speeding ticket today. Nice.

That sucks 😒 I'm one stop away from a driving ban 😬

I was way speeding and have to go to court. 🙃 sorry about your almost ban
  • OpheliaCooter
    Well guys, I’ll be in Dallas TX all next week training! I should get a map for my wall and mark off places I’ve been. Technically I’ve at least driven through most of the east coast. Uk and costa rica. California. Tennessee.
    Excited and nervous since the airport is very strict about being on time and my dumbass gets lost relatively easily. So hopefully everything will work out bc I’m gonna hella cry if I lose this job. BUT I’m gonna trust that the best case scenario will happen. I’m the absolute best employee ever and I get to have enough time to fly cool places and find cheap hotels. 😁 Rumor has it moving up in the company isn’t that hard.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    Well guys, I’ll be in Dallas TX all next week training! I should get a map for my wall and mark off places I’ve been. Technically I’ve at least driven through most of the east coast. Uk and costa rica. California. Tennessee.
    Excited and nervous since the airport is very strict about being on time and my dumbass gets lost relatively easily. So hopefully everything will work out bc I’m gonna hella cry if I lose this job. BUT I’m gonna trust that the best case scenario will happen. I’m the absolute best employee ever and I get to have enough time to fly cool places and find cheap hotels. 😁 Rumor has it moving up in the company isn’t that hard.

Check out Twisted Root burger co. If you like burgers you won’t be disappointed
  • OpheliaCooter
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Check out Twisted Root burger co. If you like burgers you won’t be disappointed

😋🍔