Shape Shifters Team Chat - APRIL 2022

1111213141517»

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    The new May Week 1 Group Challenge link has been posted in the May Shape Shifters Chatroom, but for the benefit of the newbies, here it is as well:

Please join us in the "Pass It On" Group's Chatroom for a challenging and fun event all week long! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10863372/may-week-1-group-challenge-pass-it-on/p1?new=1

Special thanks to @PatriceFitnessPal for the wonderful idea! Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    p0y3uxgrf7fp.jpg

REMINDER

Missing the following weigh-ins for this week (incl today):
    @seeless25
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @Stefbomb2020
    @kcpond
    @ac204
    @Chalmation
    @Yukie_OP

Stats begin early Sunday morning, so please report in today! Thanks!

Jessica
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 266 Member
    Yukie_OP,
    Sat Weigh-in: PW: 134.8
    CW: 135

@jessicakrall8 going to request 2 go in maintenance for May, my primary focus is logging some serious study hours. So steps and weight are on a lower priority, for now.
  • jessicakrall8
    edited May 2022
    Yukie_OP wrote: »
    Yukie_OP,
    Sat Weigh-in: PW: 134.8
    CW: 135

@jessicakrall8 going to request 2 go in maintenance for May, my primary focus is logging some serious study hours. So steps and weight are on a lower priority, for now.

I don't think you mean maintenance (as maintenance is when you're at goal and it still requires weekly weigh ins). I think you're wanting to go to the Support Team. I will ask the MODS to move you to that team. You can still participate in any of the discussions or challenges you wish, but you won't be expected to report in for weekly weigh ins. I will not register you for the step challenge for May unless you still wish to do so. I hope your studies get the attention they need and we will welcome you back when you are ready to focus again. Take care and keep in touch please!
    Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Chalmation
    Week 3
    Friday
    PW 132
    CW 133

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited May 2022
    Steps 30 April: 13.875
    Cleaned my bedroom, washed the bedsheet, my pillow and stuffed animal. Didn't have the energy to go for a walk.
    While I was out in the garden with Tinus, he was sniffing some bushes. He then put his nose in the air, looked crosseyed and just had an all over expression of 'wtf is that'. So I went over to pet his head, got a wet hand, realized his head was covered in foul smelling cat or dog pee. So we went into the backyard, cleaned up myself and then Tinus with one of those pet wet wipes. They are unscented which normally is great, but now meant his head was still stinky. So I added a drop of peppermint oil to another wipe, cleaned him again. And then a 3rd time with a wet washcloth. Probably the cleanest his head has been in his life. But ugh, I hate it when pets are left to roam free and do stuff like that. It was in my front yard. I have been wanting a low fence around my garden for a while, because it's not the first time I find 'surprises' and it's just so gross. So hopefully I can set that up with my dad soon.
    Happy Sunday everyone <3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    My steps till end of April.
    4/27 13,848
    4/28 21,125
    4/29 12,159
    4/30 16,291
    Going out for a meal & drinks today with one of my sisters & my brother in law.Going to the lovely village in the countryside I went to a couple of weeks ago.Better go for a long walk after as I know I will be high on calories today.It is a Bank Holiday so good to have fun.
    Have a great Sunday everyone ❤
    @LaurieWrobo glad your day was a success.Looks like you had lots of support from friends & family.Shame about the weather though.
This discussion has been closed.