Weight No More Team Chat - APRIL 2022

12345679»

Replies

• biohazardinc
    biohazardinc Posts: 95 Member
    rachelrjh wrote: »
    Rachelrjh

New depression meds may be to blame.

Depression medication can be a real killer. Its very frustrating.
  • browan19
    browan19 Posts: 28 Member
    Username- @browan19
    PW- 216.2
    CW- 215.6

Steps for the Week:
    Mon- 12, 647
    Tues- 15, 685
    Wed.- 5,655 (didn't make it to the gym this day)
    Thurs.- 13, 859
    Fri.- 14, 052
    It was a good week, I am thankful for the accountability this group provides me.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    The May team chat thread is open! Please go and post a new introduction for a new month, and name some of your goals, commitments, and hopes for May:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10863346/weightnomore-team-chat-may-2022/p1?new=1
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,299 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    Fridays
    PW: 135.7
    CW: 135.6

It seems I am maintaining weight but I am still not in the range I'd like to maintain. I am 20 pounds away from that number! I started doing yoga and probably gained some muscle - I definitely look better. Judging by the magnitude of cravings, I am in the process of losing fat. In order to limit calorie intake, I turned to chewing gum - per my teenager's advice. Let's see if that helps. Just started today. I would really like to see a real change at the end of May (in my weight of course!)

Is it possible that with the added muscle your goal is more about a number than a need?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    HI WNM...You have another new member joining your team ...Please welcome @ChristineHMcL :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    You have another new member joining your amazing team ....Please welcome @icandoit2323 :)
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    Is it possible that with the added muscle your goal is more about a number than a need?

No, I don't think so.
    To some degree, I guess, it depends on the point of view. From the point of view of BMI - I am OK. In the upper range but still within the brackets. (But we've had some discussions regarding BMI here before, right?) I may be within the brackets but I am still carrying a lot of that unwanted fat - I can see it everyday in my bathroom mirror and I am not exaggerating (I am a very down-to-earth person.)

It seems, right now, I have left the fat zone but still have not arrived at the fit zone. In transit. Continuing the journey. . . .
  • icandoit2323
    icandoit2323 Posts: 31 Member
    You have another new member joining your amazing team ....Please welcome @icandoit2323 :)

Yay!!! Thank you! Very excited to be here :)
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm I'm sorry for being late to post. I need to PM you.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
This discussion has been closed.