Replies

• bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 136 lbs
    CW: 133 lbs B)

Phrase of the year: OWN IT!

I am so pleased with this loss. My rule of only snacking on fruits and vegetables between meals seems to be effective! (Note: I did not follow the rule 100%, but I did not stray far and could have easily followed it.)
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,877 Member
    Username: micaroo4
    PW (Previous Weight): 130.0
    CW (Current Weight): 129.6

Maintaining center weight of 130, goal range 127-133
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    The May team chat thread is open! Please go and post a new introduction for a new month, and name some of your goals, commitments, and hopes for May:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10863347/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-may-2022/p1?new=1
  • MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO
    MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO Posts: 589 Member
    Username: MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO
    PW (Previous Weight): 163.4
    CW (Current Weight): 163.2
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 285 Member
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 254
    CW: 253
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 474 Member
    @katmary It sounds like you had a super busy day yesterday! I love productive days :-).

@davidji82 Wow! Congrats on the loss. No cheat days and being able to get outside really does make a difference.

@trooworld my mom says all the time that age is just a state of mind. I think my mind is stuck at a lower age because when I realized I haven’t seen many of those people for so many years, it was such a shock LOL! It really was lovely though to connect with them! Good for you for having all those blue dot days! Any kind of lasagna always sounds good to me :-). Almost into a new decade that is so exciting! 🥳🥳🥳 Huge congrats on your 3 pound loss! You have just been rocking it this month!

@Cornanda Have so much fun with your company, now it’s time to reap the rewards of all your hard work! Congrats on the loss!

@judiasverdes You have come to a great place to get support being more accountable to your fitness goals! I used to do the same thing, losing and gaining, losing and gaining, I am just about there :-)!

@askewcr congrats on the loss!

@TeresaW1020 I must say it was rewarding to almost be at my goal weight when I saw all those people after 40+ years:). I’m glad that the oncologist is pleased how well Joe is doing! It will be good to get that CT scan and find out for sure. They are coming out with so many new treatments all the time, I’m so happy for you that there is also one that is in the pipeline for Joe if necessary! The more tricks in the bag the better❤️. With all you have been dealing with this past month, what an exceptional month you have had, you should be very proud of yourself!

@digger61 congrats on the loss!

@bgame4 Wow! Great loss this week, only eating fruits and veggies for snack seems to be a winner!

@micaroo4, @MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO, @davors19 congrats on the losses!

Our weather seems to really be picking up and staying there, finally! Last week we were still getting snow storms. I think spring is finally here to stay :-). When the Grandkiddos came over yesterday we spent a lot of time going out on adventures, climbing trees and going to our favourite bench on the river valley for a snack. Today I was able to get my front and back patio all cleared out and hosed down, ready for some time on the patio!
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,125 Member
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 189.2
    CW: 189.2
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    @judiasverdes Welcome to Slimpossibles! I hope this group helps you stay on track, I look forward to getting to know you.

@davidji82 Nice weather definitely helps!

@trooworld Sounds like aside of the stomach pains everything is going great, hope they stop for you as well. Glad to hear your stomach is doing better and the scale moved, woohoo! Have fun at the potluck.

@Cornanda Have fun with your guests!

@TeresaW1020 I'm so happy to hear things went well with the oncologist. Here we come May!

@bgame4 Congratulations on your loss!

@laurelfit57 Glad the weather is better and you had fun with the grandkids, how fun! I always think of how lucky they are to have such an active grandmother, they're making such great memories with you.

Hi everyone! Got in my workout then went to the food bank for 2 hours planting onions and weeding, there were two of the most fun teen boys there and my favorite volunteer and we worked together which was fun. I brought home a bunch of onion seedlings that were going to be tossed and put as many as I could in my yard but have like 50 left, I'm hoping someone in the Take a Plant group will want them. My parents came by with my nephew and we worked on the drip system then I took my nephew home and tried another micro current treatment on my brother that actually helped this time so hopefully he'll start doing a bit better. Came home and ate and watered and now I'm kicking back catching up here, hope you have an awesome Sunday!
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    edited May 2022
    @laurelfit57 I am excited about the senior adult ministry and at the same time going, “what the heck did I just do!” :grin: But I do think it will be great and a way that I can serve my church and not let these wonderful people become forgotten. I’m glad that you were able to connect with people you haven’t seen in so many years. I imagine that you received many compliments on how great you look! :)

@trooworld I’ve said it before but you are rocking it lately with your new determination to stay in your healthy eating zone. Yayyy for getting into a new decade! Yes, if you weigh every day, you will see fluctuations. Just take it as data and only record it once a week. What do you think caused your stomach pains? I hope you have a wonderful weekend! <3

@Cornanda How long are your guests staying? I hope you enjoy every minute! Yayyy on our weight loss this week. B)

@judiasverdes Welcome to the team! This is a great group for support and accountability. Many of us, myself especially, suffer from binge eating. It’s something I’m very much working on right now so you will see me posting about it a lot and the book called Never Binge Again that is changing my life! :)

@amioc We were just talking yesterday about intermittent catheters and Joe plans to do some research on it today. I think it would give him so much more freedom and not feel like he is sick because there is a bag strapped to his leg. :/

Good morning, Team! It’s a beautiful day and I have a huge to-do list. Including cleaning up the screen porch from all the pollen. I am excited to get back out there and enjoy this beautiful weather! Joe and I went to see the oncologist yesterday and he’s pleased with how well Joe did with the chemo treatments. Joe will have a CT scan at the end of May to see what’s going on. There is a huge percentage that his cancer could come back, but Joe won’t have chemo again. He has a DNA mutation that will respond very well to a new medication that is taken in pill form. Of course, we are praying that cancer won’t come back!
    I’m excited for a new month and working on my goals. April was a good month for me as I restarted intermittent fasting and found the Never Binge Again book. My weight is coming down and I’m determined to keep that trend going! OK, I'm off to work out and get this day started. :)

I had the bag for 2 weeks and it was so uncomfortable and by the second week was so sore, I really feel for him. I’m not sure if men have the same as women but the one I use is called infyna chic and they are so easy to use I don’t even need a mirror any more! It does give you so much more freedom!! It would be a game changer for him! It makes me feel kinda normal 😂
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Username amioc
    weigh in day: Friday
    Starting weight 147 (28/01/2022)
    All time heaviest 148 (24/01/2022)
    PW: 144.1
    CW: 143.9
  • kitchendh66
    kitchendh66 Posts: 9 Member
    Good Morning 🌅

Username: Kitchendh66
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 340.1
    CW (Current Weight): 344.4

Not the direction I wanted to go in, but I plan to do better next week.
This discussion has been closed.