Share Your Day

Replies

• Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,581 Member
    You're going to need to rob a bank at this rate....
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,751 Member
    Maybe a leash for the wayward doggy?
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,393 Member
    edited May 2022
    Swipes objects on leash with cone on head as evidenced by piece of marrow bone recovered from guilty subject when she didn't manage to swallow or fully crunch on on Tuesday. On leash. With cone. Cone on ground encircling object. Dive and grab!

Yesterday was "free" given that Thursday's planned surgical suturing was three/four times more than what I ended up paying when it was avoided. (310 GBP vs a projected 1000 GBP)

So what would yesterday's 150 quid get me over there? A jacket potato at Tesco?🤣 Gas tank was half of that. For the car!🤷🏻‍♂️🐹🤷🏻‍♂️ (CAD 2.09/l)

• Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    edited May 2022
    Get well wishes to Mutski from wayward moorland mutt💕……
  • PAV8888
    Ornament is still kicking 👍

https://icedrive.net/s/X7xDFXfFtx79uTPQywA11hjRT6Zk

https://icedrive.net/s/bT2aFQATxQ6ZhyGQ8WF3D4PVCbvG

https://icedrive.net/s/bjQg1iWPQvG699xzZWh5BPNhGt3B

Hopefully everyone who is ailing today feels better by the end of day!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Let me get this right?….your dog ate a “ joint” ?…..interesting….I hope he/ she is ok….your dog has tried drugs, and me, a teenager during Hippie Days , has never had one single puff!…

Today Mr. Fixit is hanging a door and hooking the extra washer and dryer up in the garage….I have been hanging pictures, cleaning, laundry,prepping food, and other fun projects!….my son in law is trying to locate a tail light for our Navigator as I backed into a car and broke it….no damage to other car as I was going maybe 1 mph …. I hadn’t told anyone I backed into someone until the tail light fell out lol….
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited May 2022
    Poor girl! Glad she is better....hope she keeps improving. Didn't realize how toxic it was for pups until recently when there was a problem at the dog park. A biggish park with lots of green space and people stroll there in the evening and drop their smokables that dogs have been known to get into.
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Reefer Beauty has been reported as capable of chasing field mice and picking at her flank scab without falling asleep while attempting to do so!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    While I enjoy getting holiday pay for federal and state holidays, I found I don't enjoy having a random day off during the week that is not a Monday or Friday. We were off yesterday for Primary Elections so today feels like a second Monday. Ugh. Really struggling with energy. Plus, it is public service employee appreciation week and there is food. Like donuts. I had a donut this morning. Not the best choice. But free donuts...
  • lauriekallis
    Reefer - okay that will be her new nickname in my mind. Glad she is feeling better!

Oh...if only donuts were really FREE !!!!!!
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    *kittens* 24C felt hot! By the South Saskatchewan River without the reefer mutt.. Link will be up for a few days. River rocks are nice. Good mud. You can get stuck nice!🙀😹

https://icedrive.net/s/827ytyaF5zAtxik9jf5TNvZ8ZSZD
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,751 Member
    Much errand running and organizing for next week’s trip. Gym. Club meeting. Lunch with son. Bank to get some cash. Mail stoppage. Oy!

24C sounds wonderful! Today and tomorrow in the 90F (32C) range. And for the hot mamas on Mother’s Day the weather guy is promising 100F (37C). Summer in Texas has arrived with a vengeance. The only up side is ennui, no desire to cook and lack of appetite. It was a yogurt and cereal for dinner day.

Did I mention the 70% humidity to go with the heat? AC is running full blast. There will be minimal outdoor activity from now until November.
  • lauriekallis
    Woah, Yooly. It is way too soon for that stuff!!! Your temp sounded nice, PAV.
    Warmed up a bit here today - yesterday was downright chilly around 6C - with some torrential rain - soaked through two raincoats - one for the dog walk, then put on a dry one to go to the grocery store and came home sopping wet. Both are okay coats too!
  • PAV8888
    Yikes. And happy Cinco