The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Moijo2022
    Moijo2022 Posts: 35 Member
    Good evening all 😂
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    I have been following this group off and on in the 10 years I've been on MFP. Since I'm turning 60 in June, will you kick me out in a month?! :)
  • Casohio
    Casohio Posts: 16 Member
    40 got to my goal weight and passed it looking now to build up my body
  • SierraLyfe
    SierraLyfe Posts: 12 Member
    Happy to be here!
  • Tx_Honda77
    Tx_Honda77 Posts: 1 Member
    44 here, feel free to add.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I have been following this group off and on in the 10 years I've been on MFP. Since I'm turning 60 in June, will you kick me out in a month?! :)

Never kick you out 🤗
  • parkrunrunner
    parkrunrunner Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I'm 39 but I'm looking forward to hitting 40, it's the new 30 ain't it? I feel better now than I did 10 years ago! Feel free to add me i could do with the motivation!
  • theuber85
    theuber85 Posts: 21 Member
    37 year old female looking for friends to go on my new health journey. I'm looking to lose at least 100 lbs. I would love people who will hold me accountable, and offer words of encouragement or advice.
  • parkrunrunner
    parkrunrunner Posts: 5 Member
    theuber85 wrote: »
    37 year old female looking for friends to go on my new health journey. I'm looking to lose at least 100 lbs. I would love people who will hold me accountable, and offer words of encouragement or advice.

100lb? You've got this!
  • ChefMader
    ChefMader Posts: 5 Member
    ntnunk wrote: »
    How do you add people?

Click on their name under their photo on the left, click on their name again in the popup that appears, then click the big green "Add as friend" button.

thank you so much for explaining this!! :)
  • fadliinjapan
    fadliinjapan Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! Will turn 40 in a few months. Recently had a medical check-up and was advised to start dieting and eat healthier. Motivating myself to start now rather than later. Friends are always welcome 🤗
  • Mojo_Minx
    Mojo_Minx Posts: 24 Member
    Freshly 38! Looking to reestablish my friends list since going on hiatus from social media. :smile:
  • 2022lynne
    2022lynne Posts: 132 Member
    Hello, 45 and still alive. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. Feel free to add me so we can support each other :)
  • ZFG_2022
    ZFG_2022 Posts: 25 Member
    52 here , need to lose a few pounds. Just kicked covids *kitten*, now back to kicking my own *kitten* in the gym
  • vroy30
    vroy30 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, 47f looking to lose those COVID lockdown kilos that have crept on. Currently 85kgs, hoping to get down to 77kgs during a 6 week challenge being run through my gym (2 weeks in). Have been watching what I eat but I’m still gaining weight! Hoping it’s muscle as I’ve been working out hard. Need motivation to stay away from the snacks.
  • Angelica_p2
    Angelica_p2 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello Everyone! Girl from Australia here, with an Italian background. Turning 49 in September. Trying to lose approx half a kg a week ( or for those who don't use the metric system - approx a pound a week) In 5 weeks I have managed to lose 4.5 kgs (or 9.9 pounds) I started off at 101.5 kgs (224 pounds) but still have 30 kgs to go (66 pounds). Please feel free to stop by and say hello :blush:
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Gosh it has been ages since I was last on here how time flies still sticking at it but last 8lb just dowent want to go. Have a great day everyone
  • detourkid1
    detourkid1 Posts: 3 Member
    56 and looking for support team and peeps to help motivate
  • Terajah38
    Terajah38 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey everyone. I'm 44, looking for some added motivation and support. Feel free to add me!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Oh folks let's see if we can move and groove today, go for it.