April 30

2»

Replies

• Caroline_slowandsteady
    Caroline_slowandsteady Posts: 842 Member
    @SummerSkier thanks for your great list! I forgot that you were doing that and was worried I was going to have to go through and count everyone up this morning. So thankful that you already did it! It's definitely a team effort to keep this going while @Mrs_Hoffer is unavailable. But we can do it!
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 675 Member
    • Yes, 11,000+ steps, 313 zone minutes
    • Yes
    • Yes

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,778 Member
    @SummerSkier thanks for your great list! I forgot that you were doing that and was worried I was going to have to go through and count everyone up this morning. So thankful that you already did it! It's definitely a team effort to keep this going while @Mrs_Hoffer is unavailable. But we can do it!

@Caroline_slowandsteady I did manage to get all the winner's and here is the final list for Champions I think.

You will need to double check this one ... Sorry. It's hard when people come in and post 1 time a week as "catch up" for me to keep track.

@ashleycarole86
    @caroline_slowandsteady
    @donna25trinity
    @elbee1
    @enlightenme3
    @LazyBlondeChef
    @madisonmolly
    @makattack220
    @mrs_hoffer
    @seilidhe
    @victorious55
    @Winner_in_Life
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    edited May 2022
    Thank you all so much!

April 30th
    Exercise no
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Yes, champion.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Exercise:
    81 minutes walking, 10 minutes strength
    Food:
    Yes
    Tracked:
    Yes

Pass days finished at 10 or so
    Stayed as a Champion!
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise
    ❌- Calories -
    ❌ Tracking -

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    10 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: P-2-P-P-P-5-6-P-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-P-18-19-20-P-22-23-24-25-P-26-27-28-P-P

Yes, I'm a champion. This has been an informative month for me: travel, goal weight, maintenance, lots and lots of social outings, above goal weight. The opening topics have touched on all of these issues and I'm still learning from all of you.

I've excused some of my own behavior particularly around the social situations and travel, but realistically these are not once in a blue moon occasions any more. Now I have @Mrs_Hoffer 's question in my head, "What is your plan?". Unfortunately, I ask that question to myself after the fact. Looking forward to May.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,475 Member
    3 yeses for the end of the month.
    8 pass days used total
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,475 Member
    edited May 2022
    @Caroline_slowandsteady -yeah I sometimes regret going overboard especially if it makes me uncomfortable but otherwise no enjoy the celebration. Sounds like you did the best you can planning your food, etc
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,342 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Yes x 3 today

@SummerSkier I'm not a Champion this month because I didn't log faithfully all month
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    Yes x3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,790 Member
    edited May 2022
    LAST CALL!!

One day left in the month....

If you haven't already done so, please be sure to let us all know if you're going to be in the Winner's Circle or the Champion's List this month.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in May. Let's finish strong and not do the "I will start tomorrow" thing we all love to do which ends up putting us in a bad place.

No worries about the winners circle but can someone pease send me the like for May, I can’t seem to find it, 😢
    @Mrs_Hoffer, how exciting but so stressful on your new house! It turns out we’ll be moving too come the first week of June. Plus we have a vacation planned the 4th - 10th, we shall see if that happens, lol.

My main goal the next couple days is to start my packing too… “breath Jackie breath” lol.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,028 Member
    LAST CALL!!

One day left in the month....

If you haven't already done so, please be sure to let us all know if you're going to be in the Winner's Circle or the Champion's List this month.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in May. Let's finish strong and not do the "I will start tomorrow" thing we all love to do which ends up putting us in a bad place.

No worries about the winners circle but can someone pease send me the like for May, I can’t seem to find it, 😢
    @Mrs_Hoffer, how exciting but so stressful on your new house! It turns out we’ll be moving too come the first week of June. Plus we have a vacation planned the 4th - 10th, we shall see if that happens, lol.

My main goal the next couple days is to start my packing too… “breath Jackie breath” lol.

The new UAC group for May is here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143016-ultimate-accountability-challenge-may-2022
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,790 Member
    @TerriRichardson112, thanks Teri 👍🏻
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member

You will need to double check this one ... Sorry. It's hard when people come in and post 1 time a week as "catch up" for me to keep track.

Ugh, mea culpa... I'll try to do better this month (although I'm admittedly not off to a very good start).