May 3

Replies

• Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Tuesday May 3
    ✅✅✅

Exercise done, tracked everything, and under base calories. I expect that tomorrow will be a pass day. We are in the car for 6 hours for the drive up and back to see our daughter’s call to the bar & signing of the roll ceremony. It is a year late, and the only ceremony of all those cancelled in the last two years that will go ahead. We are so proud of Katie and happy to be there to witness and celebrate her. 🥰

I’ve pre-tracked all I can for tomorrow and will get the long dog walk in early in the morning before we leave.

Is the Dog also attending the ceremony?🤔
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,234 Member
    ✅ Exercise: 10,000+ steps
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 passdays used ( )
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 47 minutes of walking, 32 minutes Peloton, 5 minutes stretching
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used - 0

Thanks @Caroline_slowandsteady .. keep up the great work!

@Mrs_Hoffer Glad you had such a nice time.. well deserved!

@jamcnewman Congrats to your daughter (and to you!) You must be so proud.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,041 Member
    Svetlana - Beauregard will not be coming with us. The two young boys next door will be taking care of him. He’ll have a long morning walk with me before we leave. My husband always takes him for his final walk around midnight and will be able to do that just as we get home. First time trying out this arrangement. 🤞🏻 @Winner_in_Life

Thanks Ashley! We are very proud of her. 🥰 @ashleycarole86
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,705 Member
    @Mrs_Hoffer weddings and birthdays are the best reasons for pass days 🎉🤗
  • lesdarts180
    @Winner_in_Life @TerriRichardson112 and @eokoro well done!
    Ugh! Posting names on my phone is tricky, I usually write out names and messages in a text document on my laptop and just copy and paste.
    Well done also to @snowshoe072 and Summer
  • lesdarts180
    @loopydo2017 lovely pic
    @1stplace4health I hope the new plan works for you. Fasting wouldn't suit me, even 16 hours, certainly not whole days.
    Well done all the other successful three ticks.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,145 Member
    5/3

Exercise: 170 minutes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    Pass day 1
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Yes x 3 today (I'm counting my kitchen work today as my minimum intentional exercise until my back and feet heal.)

@Caroline_slowandsteady Great job, tyvm for stepping up!

@Mrs_Hoffer Happy Birthday, wishing you health and happiness for the next year. I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your time away and that the wedding was beautiful.

@jamcnewman Congrats to your daughter and happy that you all get to experience the call to the bar and signing of the roll ceremony!