May 3

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Hubby left a Big Not-So-Subtle Hint on the kitchen table for me to find this morning ... fresh bread from our breadmaker will be ready by 10:00 a.m.

🍞🤱🍞 (to go with the mid-morning Raspberry Chocolate coffee ... ☕ )

Oh no! Can you resist fresh baked bread?

It's the only kind in the house (and has been for the last 2 or 3 years)
  • SilverSage1
    SilverSage1 Posts: 54 Member
    What a beautiful morning!

Exercise - ✅ 12,000+ steps, 6.5 miles. Treadmill after work, outdoor walk after dinner, and a round of weights.

Logging - ✅ I’m always surprised at the calories in wine - it’s so water-like, isn’t it?

Calories - ✅ with just 12 to spare. I usually allow myself to use my exercise points. I’ve been pretty successful so far with them. But I’m in my last 10 pounds to my new goal, and kinda stuck. So I may change my thinking on that for a while.

Still 1/3 Pass Day for that box of butter cookies on Sunday.

Bonus - the cookie pound is gone this morning.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Svetlana - Beauregard will not be coming with us. The two young boys next door will be taking care of him. He’ll have a long morning walk with me before we leave. My husband always takes him for his final walk around midnight and will be able to do that just as we get home. First time trying out this arrangement. 🤞🏻 @Winner_in_Life

Thanks Ashley! We are very proud of her. 🥰 @ashleycarole86

It's a pity. He would fit perfectly 😊
  • Winner_in_Life
    Svetlana - Beauregard
    How do you pronounce his name? It is french or. Could you transcribe it for me please ☺️

• Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 654 Member
    • Yes
    • Yes, barely
    • Yes
  • hopefaithlifts
    hopefaithlifts Posts: 36 Member
    May 3

Exercise ✅
    Calories ✅
    Tracked ✅

1/3 Pass Days (May 2 )
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,973 Member
    Svetlana - Beauregard
    How do you pronounce his name? It is french or. Could you transcribe it for me please ☺️
    @Winner_in_Life We pronounce it boh-ri-gahrd and articulate the “d”. The French keep the “d” silent. 🥰
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Daily Check-In Date:

Did I track everything? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie range of 1300 -1611? Yes calories were 1375
    If calories were over for the day, was the difference walked off before bed?

How many miles on Treadmill today? 1.41 miles
    Treadmill Days are Mon thru Fri and Sat & Sun Off
    Active for 20 minutes on Sat & Sun

Progression of weekly 1.5-to-2-pound lost goal: 2.2
    Did I drink my daily water goal? No - 4 out of 7 bottles
    Pass Day Count: 0/3
    Last Month Pass Day Count: Skipped April so that would be 30

May Goals: After the emoji is the progress on each goal.
    Track calories immediately after each meal 💙 I set the notifications up for this in the app so once the habit is built up again I will remove this from my goal list. :)
    Cook at home - eat out twice a month 💙 Aiming for 2 Fridays out of the month
    Use my food scale to measure everything. 💙 Started making my dinner plate last night without measuring so I put everything back and then measured. Just need to build up the habit again.
    Use my ramekins for measuring individual servings to learn and control correct portion sizes for me and my son. 💙 I am in the habit of not cooking leftovers so I am still working on this one
    Learn there are no "good" and "bad" foods and I am not on a diet anymore 💙 I have this drilled deep in my brain so this will take a while to unlearn - all food is ok if it is within my calorie range :)
    No more starting and stopping because I am not on a diet anymore. 💙 No more diets. Period.
    Learn how to have a healthy lifestyle that is sustainable for the rest of my life 💙 Track, Food Scale and Portion Control, Exercise, and well-balanced meals. Not-so-healthy foods are ok once in a while.
    Fine-tune meals to get within calorie range 💙 Breakfast is planned out. Lunch is next. Dinner will be open for whatever using the remaining calories.
    Learn that going over calorie range for a meal or a day is not a "failed diet for the month". 💙 This is a new one for me and I think a mental game-changer once I fully grasp this concept.
    If calories are over for that day, need to walk them off before bed. 💙 This is new as well. I am trying to replace my "diet mindset" with a "healthy weight management mindset". It is not the end of the world if I go over my calories for a meal because I can walk off the extra calories before bed.
    Use fewer pass days in May than I did in April
    Get back on my treadmill

<End of Check-In Post>

Yesterday I got a late start on my day. The past few days I have been on MFP alot reading articles, posting, and working out my calorie setup in MFP. So yesterday my mind was telling me I don't have time to get on the treadmill today because I have alot to do on my to-do list, and I should try again for tomorrow. Of course, this was the same convo on Monday, which resulted with no treadmill on Monday. I am proud of myself because I forced myself to get on the treadmill yesterday knowing I have a lot to do which all of it didn't get completed. So on today's page in my planner, I am finishing up yesterday's to-do as well. Changing my habits and rearranging my schedule to allow for treadmill time is something I must do. My health and health goals are important to me. Of course, I am running behind again this morning - I think the solution is going to be just getting up earlier - but I will get on the treadmill today because I need to develop this habit in my routine.

@Caroline_slowandsteady You are doing a great job!

Ok, off to the treadmill 1 down and 3 more to go!! Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    3x yes
  • biohazardinc
    biohazardinc Posts: 95 Member
    Monday May 2nd
    Exercise ✅
    Tracked ✅
    Calories ✅

0/3 Pass Days Used
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,447 Member
    Yes x 3
  • Winner_in_Life
    Svetlana - Beauregard
    @Winner_in_Life We pronounce it boh-ri-gahrd and articulate the “d”. The French keep the “d” silent. 🥰
    Thank you 😊
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,626 Member
    5/3
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

(Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28

May goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge 6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    edited May 2022
    I accidentally posted twice on may 2nd. The 2nd post should have been on may 3rd. I had had a traumatic day. Was way over. Details are near the end of yesterday’s thread.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,447 Member
    Glad you are ok!
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    tahm42 wrote: »
    ✔️✔️✔️
    0/3 pass days used

Gardened and planted tomatoes and Japanese egg plant. Marigolds were also planted to keep the bugs off. Discovered that my garden is full of ants so the sevens dust came out big time. Hoping the ants leave and my veggies grow well.

Love eggplant fried with parmesan. :)
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    KCJen wrote: »
    Daily Check-In Date:

Did I track everything? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie range of 1300 -1611? Yes calories were 1375
    If calories were over for the day, was the difference walked off before bed?

How many miles on Treadmill today? 1.41 miles
    Treadmill Days are Mon thru Fri and Sat & Sun Off
    Active for 20 minutes on Sat & Sun

Progression of weekly 1.5-to-2-pound lost goal: 2.2
    Did I drink my daily water goal? No - 4 out of 7 bottles
    Pass Day Count: 0/3
    Last Month Pass Day Count: Skipped April so that would be 30

May Goals: After the emoji is the progress on each goal.
    Track calories immediately after each meal 💙 I set the notifications up for this in the app so once the habit is built up again I will remove this from my goal list. :)
    Cook at home - eat out twice a month 💙 Aiming for 2 Fridays out of the month
    Use my food scale to measure everything. 💙 Started making my dinner plate last night without measuring so I put everything back and then measured. Just need to build up the habit again.
    Use my ramekins for measuring individual servings to learn and control correct portion sizes for me and my son. 💙 I am in the habit of not cooking leftovers so I am still working on this one
    Learn there are no "good" and "bad" foods and I am not on a diet anymore 💙 I have this drilled deep in my brain so this will take a while to unlearn - all food is ok if it is within my calorie range :)
    No more starting and stopping because I am not on a diet anymore. 💙 No more diets. Period.
    Learn how to have a healthy lifestyle that is sustainable for the rest of my life 💙 Track, Food Scale and Portion Control, Exercise, and well-balanced meals. Not-so-healthy foods are ok once in a while.
    Fine-tune meals to get within calorie range 💙 Breakfast is planned out. Lunch is next. Dinner will be open for whatever using the remaining calories.
    Learn that going over calorie range for a meal or a day is not a "failed diet for the month". 💙 This is a new one for me and I think a mental game-changer once I fully grasp this concept.
    If calories are over for that day, need to walk them off before bed. 💙 This is new as well. I am trying to replace my "diet mindset" with a "healthy weight management mindset". It is not the end of the world if I go over my calories for a meal because I can walk off the extra calories before bed.
    Use fewer pass days in May than I did in April
    Get back on my treadmill

<End of Check-In Post>

Yesterday I got a late start on my day. The past few days I have been on MFP alot reading articles, posting, and working out my calorie setup in MFP. So yesterday my mind was telling me I don't have time to get on the treadmill today because I have alot to do on my to-do list, and I should try again for tomorrow. Of course, this was the same convo on Monday, which resulted with no treadmill on Monday. I am proud of myself because I forced myself to get on the treadmill yesterday knowing I have a lot to do which all of it didn't get completed. So on today's page in my planner, I am finishing up yesterday's to-do as well. Changing my habits and rearranging my schedule to allow for treadmill time is something I must do. My health and health goals are important to me. Of course, I am running behind again this morning - I think the solution is going to be just getting up earlier - but I will get on the treadmill today because I need to develop this habit in my routine.

@Caroline_slowandsteady You are doing a great job!

Ok, off to the treadmill 1 down and 3 more to go!! Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!

I could've wrote this. LOL. I am learning how to eat healthy and removing all my bad beliefs. I wish you all the best. We can do this!