WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2022

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,674 Member
    Sending my love to Yogi.. love that boy.. All will be well... i am doing a little at a time ,so as to not wear myself out..
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,631 Member
    So glad to hear the great news on
    Miles!
    Yogi !
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,022 Member
    Terri how beautiful!

I had one piece of my mother's chocolate so far. That much I can fit under my calories. If I can keep it at one piece.

Still a gloomy rainy day here.

Annie in Delaware
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,293 Member
    TERRI ~ The parchment art cards are beautiful!

Carol in GA
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,022 Member
    Pip all our love to Yogi. Hope he is comfortable, and his mouth can be fixed. Glad it is a non spreading type, and good job for you catching it early!

Annie in Delaware
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,428 Member
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Accountability:
    Chose well: Joe, readings, BP, CI<CO.
    Bonus: PT appt, post office, library, Freddie’s, 2 sets PT.
    Just one thing: back to bupkes
    Workin’ on it: 141.1, H20x4, active 3:07
    Meaningful May
    7: Make a list of what matters most to you, and why: Joe, dogs, physical and mental health, social and spiritual connections.

Could not make myself do last set of PT exercises last night, tired, sore, achy from PT session. Red wine also a factor.
    Today’s first set done and dusted. New day.

Rebecca your middle son is one lucky guy!!!
    Rori so good to see your smiling face. Brava for building helmet tolerance. Baby steps.
    Michele you ARE a success!
    Annie, great motiviating suggestion to Katla about the handrail.
    Lisa letters as coping with grief mechanism, brilliant!
    Machka thanks for the stay on your feet page. One of the things I hate most about ageing is the fear of falling.
    Ginny prayers for your friend and her healthcare professionals. Hope you find not just the black, brown and navy pair but a grey or cream for summer too!
    Allie take it easy, let those bruises and aches heal, no need to knock yourself out working on your place. ((hugs))
    Katla do I hear poignancy in your “we love our home…” Are you contemplating a move to a one level?
    :heart:

Joe’s invited me to Crissey Field with the dogs, despite the rain. Time to gear up! ;)

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.
    9t3jkbnhrfio.gif

Awe, he knows it! His first girlfriend, his first love, his first everything. She has him wrapped around her little finger😁👍! She's taking Athena to Disneyland with her mother, and I told son if he had talked to her about a daily budget. I told him they shouldn't have to remember this first trip as the trip they went in the hole financially. He said, "that's what her mom and aunt are for, to buy her stuff"! Lol! She is kind of a high maintenance gal, her hair and beauty products really expensive, but probably not as bad as generally speaking. I am just really no maintenance, so any shampoo that's over a $1 is high.🙃😁
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,293 Member
    Rebecca ~ She is beautiful in the photograph you posted today. Yes, she and little one have the same expression... :)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited May 2022
    :flowerforyou:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,185 Member
    edited May 2022
    I'm at the grandkids' house, babysitting while the parents are up in London at a Barmitzvah. I hope they won't be too late back.
    Cooked sausages for dinner for the kids, but I think my son forgot we needed to eat!!!
    I ordered fish and chips from Ubereats and had a 50% off voucher. Delicious. AF beer.
    Now to get the kids bathed and into pyjamas, before the older ones watch Britain's Got Talent. Bea will have to go to bed before that.

All good. Edie had her Festival Children's Parade this morning. We didn't go to it, but my son sent us pics.
    1vhc7cvje6da.jpg
    I'm going to copy my Amazon photos for her school project. I went in 2001.

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 942 Member
    Pip, Thanks for the Yogi update. I hope he does as well as his mother has done.

Vicki, Did you see this amazing FB photo taken in Nebraska just before the big storm recently?

14bz3z73qs2h.jpeg

Karen in Virginia

That is a wonderful photo. I miss spring in the midwest. There really is nothing like it that I have experienced.

Tina in CA
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 942 Member
    edited May 2022

All good. Edie had her Festival Children's Parade this morning. We didn't go to it, but my son sent us pics.
    1vhc7cvje6da.jpg
    I'm going to copy my Amazon photos for her school project. I went in 2001.

Love Heather UK xxxxxx

The Amazon was one of the most amazing trips of my life. If she needs more photos, I can send some from last year. Such an incredible place.

Tina in CA
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited May 2022
    We’re not contemplating moving into a one level home. We are contemplating adding chairlift that can go up & down on one side of the stairs. We’re not sure about $$$, or practicality. We love where we live.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,023 Member
    ☘️
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,428 Member
    Carol, She had just gotten her hair cut, colored and styled.👍. I had texted my son about how beautiful it was, and he said he had shaved his head. His haircuts are free so I guess she can get treated now and then.👍.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,807 Member
    B)