8g3l22r6x8cf.png

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    YinxFed wrote: »
    Sunday weigh in:

PW - 186.3
    CW - 186.3

I really don't mind treading water.

Treading water burns calories, builds endurance and strengthens your heart health. Depending on your weight, fitness level and workout duration and intensity, you can burn roughly 300 to 450 calories (or even more!) treading water for 30 minutes. www.livestrong.com :smiley:
  • jugar
    This past week for @ashleycarole86

Sunday - 10,449 + 45 bike
    Monday - 10,436 + 15 Pilates, 45 bike
    Tuesday - 9070 + 30 Pilates
    Wednesday - 8995 + 25 Pilates, 45 bike
    Thursday - 10,753 + 25 Pilates, 45 bike
    Friday - 10,031 + 30 Pilates
    Saturday - 14,350

I am not counting the strength part - it is low burn, but sure feels good!
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 598 Member
    How is it Sunday afternoon already? Ah yes, because I cannot break this habit of napping the days away! Had some really poor eating this weekend, so no longer optimistic about a green weigh-in on Tuesday. Very frustrating since I felt like mentally last Tues/Wed/Thurs I was doing really well. Dumb weekend brain.

And I missed the zoom call!! And my neighbors are so loud and rude and it's been interrupting my sleep. I don't even know how to phrase all my issues with them to my landlord. It feels like tattling? Like this is elementary school? But there have been a host of things. Ugh.

I'm not making progress with my resume and job applications either. I did have another interview with the one firm I've been talking to on Friday and it went well, so I will probably be going into their office to meet more of the team on Wednesday. That means I need to go to a mall Monday or Tuesday for a single business casual outfit that will fit me... since none of my clothes do :'( I may also pick up a sundress or something because I am supposed to drive to NY next weekend for my best friend's graduation from law school.

@DD265 potatoes are just the best food in the entire world. hope yours work out deliciously!

I'm going to try to take a walk now and then do some reading and a bit of meal prep. My foot is just getting annoying now. I want to get back to my long, long walks and jogging! But I just can't yet.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Sun 7,380
    Mon 7,281
    Tues 13,219
    Wed 11,868
    Thurs 13,268
    Fri 14,452
    15 min elliptical
    Sat 8,461
    30 min intervals
  • jugar
    @Kali225 spin around slowly 3 times and take some deep breaths - when you step out you'll be in a new place. You needed some down time, and now you can pick back up again. The green will return - you can do it! Have fun shopping even if you don't feel like the size is what you want - every body can look great in the right clothes with the right attitude, and then you'll dazzle them!

@PlaneMonkey you are hilarious. But be careful of that hip and spine! See an osteopath if you can - and keep stretching and strengthening when you're not madly dashing about on skates burning billions of calories.

I'm falling asleep on my feet - so a quick update on who is due to weigh in and I'm off to the best bed of the year so far - sheets dried out on the line today! They smell amazing.

Due Sunday - Monday:
    @Terytha
    @BlissfulK
    @kathrynartis2271
    @DD265
    @MoonlitMuse

May the burn be with you!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Evening all!

The brunch went well. This is the second time in a month I've been to this restaurant for buffet brunch - the last time was for the celebration of a 55th wedding anniversary, and today was to celebrate my Mom.

I am happy with how I navigated it both times. Lots of fruit and veg, and then just a few other things to add to the fun. Didn't leave feeling stuffed. Tracked as best I could. I definitely ate more today than last time, but I didn't feel out of control at any time. I don't prefer to do all you can eat type places anymore, but as part of life I'm to observe myself at these events and know that I can enjoy myself, stress free, and remain conscious of my choices. As I get further along in the journey I feel more than ever that I need to be doing things that I can do for the rest of my life, so this was just a good demonstration of that.... these events are going to happen so the more I practice how to be the "new me" at them, the easier it will be.

The rest of the day was a little bit of everything. Some chores around the house, a Peloton ride, a couple of walks, and a quick spin on the outdoor bike. Brad thought he was feeling better but as the day has come and gone he's still not in the best condition. He's also on call at work this week and it's been busy today so while we tried to watch a movie tonight, he got called again to deal with something so it may mean we end up forgoing and getting to bed earlier overall. Not a bad thing!

@conleywoods Beautiful flower, and a lovely sounding day. Excited to hear about the TRX.. fun!

@PlaneMonkey I imagine you must be feeling exhausted. Enjoy your well earned rest.

@Kali225 Hope the clothing hunt goes well. Sounds like things are moving along nicely with that firm.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    @ashleycarole86

5/1 8950
    5/2 9120 15 minutes Pilates
    5/3 8255
    5/4 163 Never synced Fitbit, 21mins Pilates
    5/5 6501
    5/6 4983 15 minutes Pilates
    5/7 5702 12 aerobic workout
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Happy Monday...

My goals for the week =
    Sunday - 20 min Aerobics video - DONE
    Monday - 10 min morning video, 20 min evening video & 20 min Yoga
    Tuesday - 20 min Morning Video - Evening Strength
    Weds - 10 min Morning video - Evening 20 min Yoga
    Thursday - 10 min hiit in the morning - 20 Min Video in the evening
    Friday - 15 min yoga in the morning - Headed to beach in the afternoon for the weekend..

@jugar I will weigh in on Friday this week since I will be away until Monday.

• jugar
    @jugar I will weigh in on Friday this week since I will be away until Monday.
    No problem! Have a great week.
This discussion has been closed.