New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    GUEST_50affed5-d930-4ec1-8d80-197e482d0a30?wid=2400&hei=2400&fmt=pjpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    GUEST_50affed5-d930-4ec1-8d80-197e482d0a30?wid=2400&hei=2400&fmt=pjpeg

I've had these are they are sooooo good.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    These are soooo good. I can’t believe how good no cow bars are now. I remember them years ago they were so bad back in the days of original quest formula era.

Loved them all! They are soooo sweet. It’s really hard to find a vegan protein bar with 21g per 200 cal. I don’t think any other vegan ones have those macros. The salted caramel chocolate coated was my favorite. yoh0w5y9xxny.jpeg
    qf5bvywcvnfi.jpeg
    yibk6o8fd8pb.jpeg
    2djjf8be157h.jpeg
    0qff2ovblsnu.jpeg

Yes, we have here at Vitamin Shoppe😋 They are good!!!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 I LOVE Kettle brand potato chips. They are my fave, and I agree, the krinkle cuts are best. They’re so much harder and crunchier and that’s how I like my potato chips!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    @Noreenmarie1234 I LOVE Kettle brand potato chips. They are my fave, and I agree, the krinkle cuts are best. They’re so much harder and crunchier and that’s how I like my potato chips!

Yes!!! The krinkle are the best chip flavor texture!! I hate lays because they are like air. My favorite flavor has always been salt and vinegar but I won’t eat lays because their texture is so bad and they have too much of a potato flavor for my liking. After trying these I realized how good potato chips really could be lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Lol I like trying new stuff and then want others to try if they are really good or warn them if not good.

Tried these because they were recommended as best chips. Super good I could taste the salt and vinegar mixed with hint of bbq and slight spice and sweetness. I’ve never had everything dressed Chips but I guess they taste like those. Pretty good but not as good as kettle krinkle cut. I want to try more all dressed next though because I loved the flavor. k1mpdck6ytld.jpeg
    6482bigc4hn3.jpeg
    20ka0yx7y6z0.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    Lol I like trying new stuff and then want others to try if they are really good or warn them if not good.

Tried these because they were recommended as best chips. Super good I could taste the salt and vinegar mixed with hint of bbq and slight spice and sweetness. I’ve never had everything dressed Chips but I guess they taste like those. Pretty good but not as good as kettle krinkle cut. I want to try more all dressed next though because I loved the flavor. k1mpdck6ytld.jpeg
    6482bigc4hn3.jpeg
    20ka0yx7y6z0.jpeg

I would love to see your diary because I'm I would love to see how you incorprate such fun " treats"😂
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    Tried the toffee Oreos and double stuff nutter butters.

Nutter butters: look the same but definitely thicker cream. Perfect ratio va the regular ones. I still prefer the nutter butter cereal to the cookies.

Toffee Oreos: omg soooo good! Great buttery flavor. Kind of like a super buttery popcorn. Bf said too sweet for him. I want them to make one with peanut butter cookies and the toffee filling. They should make butterscotch cookie filled with toffee too. twc9tyd1g45c.jpeg
    kv2kku6pczat.jpeg
    ypevp4elw1ia.jpeg

Yeah the toffee oreos are tasty!
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Dangerously so. Had to throw out the box after wolfing down 6 in a go.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    logiatype wrote: »
    Dangerously so. Had to throw out the box after wolfing down 6 in a go.

Oreos are so dangerous. I try not to buy them because my serving size is a row
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP wrote: »

Tried these because they were recommended as best chips. Super good I could taste the salt and vinegar mixed with hint of bbq and slight <3:*:) spice and sweetness. I’ve never had everything dressed Chips but I guess they taste like those. Pretty good but not as good as kettle krinkle cut. I want to try more all dressed next though because I loved the flavor. k1mpdck6ytld.jpeg
    6482bigc4hn3.jpeg
    20ka0yx7y6z0.jpeg

I would love to see your diary because I'm I would love to see how you incorprate such fun " treats"😂

I eat 2100-2600 a day! I used to maintain on 100-1500 for years but increased my TDEE through challenging how much I could eat and I found I could maintain on way more. SOOOO much better. I found I was more active in general and that led to burning more and being able to non intentionally just burn more all around bc I wasn't as lethargic and got more out of my workouts. If I recall you only eat 1200ish calories even though you are on maintenance and a little underweight. I am sure you could increase your calories and maybe put on a few lbs of muscle and maintain on much more!

<3<3 Yes, I am really working on it. Thanks my MFP Friend :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    VegjoyP wrote: »

6482bigc4hn3.jpeg
    20ka0yx7y6z0.jpeg

I eat 2100-2600 a day! I used to maintain on 100-1500 for years but increased my TDEE through challenging how much I could eat and I found I could maintain on way more. SOOOO much better. I found I was more active in general and that led to burning more and being able to non intentionally just burn more all around bc I wasn't as lethargic and got more out of my workouts. If I recall you only eat 1200ish calories even though you are on maintenance and a little underweight. I am sure you could increase your calories and maybe put on a few lbs of muscle and maintain on much more!

Opps meant 1300-1500 not 100 😅***

Also glad you are working on it! ❤️
  • Noreenmarie1234
    So I tried dill pickle chips. I have tried the lays in the past and hated them because they tasted like fake dill pickle flavoring.

These were completely different!!!!!! Omg SOOOOOO good they were like a mild salt and vinegar but combined with a sour cream and onion without the cream. Excellent flavor I would get these again. Loved the ruffles texture. Very crispy but also light. 10/10
    xo0nzjzgcwjs.jpeg
    q7nxqmyq6xlr.jpeg
    3drg9kb06coo.jpeg
    x2o3u87wpsi1.jpeg

I was super excited kettle brand ridges made one too! However I didn’t like the flavor of these at all. Much different than utz brand. More like lays. Very “ fake pickle” tasting and not enough salt. Wouldn’t get again 5/10.
  • VegjoyP
    So I only have the package left but tried this today. Very spicy but very good. I'd get them again, but this time add vegan cheese
    zxz0hv3fv39v.jpg
    dlqopefkpmok.jpg
  • Thewonderofitall
    Thewonderofitall Posts: 97 Member
    I'm in love with these:
    69crt2zx3kzy.jpeg
    and their Carrots!
    b9xq7pufdnul.jpg

• Noreenmarie1234
    I'm in love with these:
    69crt2zx3kzy.jpeg