Less Alcohol ~ MAY 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Replies

• globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,511 Member
    https://www.muydelish.com/aguas-frescas

@ahoy_m8 thanks to your idea, I discovered this site with several agua fresca recipes. I'll try them with a tiny bit of agave nectar instead of sugar. So excited!
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    @MissMay - Love your fun in the sun derby day hat!
  • ducky133
    ducky133 Posts: 82 Member
    @MissMay I also love the hat, very happy!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,515 Member
    @MissMay

Love love love the hat!!!!!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,515 Member
    @globalhiker

It is snowing up in Kimberley this morning and has been for a few days. Just saying.
    It is still spring down in the valley here in Cranbrook, although we are finally getting the April showers to bring May flowers. Perfect for me personally, so that my seeds can set in nicely and germinate via rain instead of city water via the sprinkler : - )
    30 days until you are in Kimberley. Hopefully there won't be much snow left up that mountain by then. I guess that by then it will be very hot in AZ, so it might be a refreshing change for you.

Banff (where you will run your marathon) is 2C today at 9:30 in the morning, but should be 8-10C by May 24th during the day and 0C at night. Last night there it was minus 4C. It is better to run when it is not too hot right?

Weather girl out : - )

Can't wait to see you a month from now!!
  • ducky133
    ducky133 Posts: 82 Member
    @lmlmrn so sorry about the dishwasher and the other aggravation!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,582 Member
    @lmlmrn ugh first food poisoning, and then being talked to like an imbecile. Grrrr. Well it can only go up from Herrn

@MissMay love the bonnet! Very cute and creative!

@tmbg1 don’t fret about the full bottle, it happens. We’ve all been there.

I had two glasses of wine yesterday for Mother’s Day, and would like to have had one tonight. However, I really want to get some AF days in this week. So, I waited to eat dinner, and lo and behold, the craving went away. I guess I was just hungry!!!! So AF tonight, finally!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,532 Member
    Thanks for the "likes" on my hat. Did I mention those little tiny watermelons were la string of lights? I will take the hat ( minus the play money) donate it to our new childrens daycare in town. They will have fun with it

Accountability for May:
    9 days AF
    (15 day streak)