is this possible ?

Options
actually i m fed up with poisoning my body with high carbohydrates content food and high amount to stop hunger untill i feel satisfied
is it possible to eat just vegetables and fruits and proteins
actually i tried that b4 but taste is not so yummy
idk how to face the challenge of the taste
can i get used to to fruits and vegetables if i continue to eat them only ?
also i m not feel satisfied ... i m talking about stoping hunger in fact
is it possible ?
what is going on in the real life ?
we all has desires that may drive us to eat this or that
should i be flexible ? and only count calories ?
or what to do?
is it not practical to eat fruits and vegetables becoz we have desires
and only count calories ?
thank you indeed :)

Replies

• candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    It feel like you are fed up with processed food in your body, yet I sense a feeling of noncommittment in your coming meal plan.

I sense "high carbohydrate content food" you are dealing with a substandard blood glucose or triglyciderate levels.

Read up on the "keto" and "paleo," and Mediterranean food plan, and when you can commit to one of them, it's time to plan.

• candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I love strawberries, too! But I don't love oranges.

I sense springlering62 or cwolfman13 isn't 45-50, and isn't dealing with glucose or triglycerides. They are an "average" weight. I started out with an A1C was 9.0 (I was admitted with sepsis pneumonia), and I got it down to be 5.5 strictly by diet.

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    saynow111 wrote: »
    actually i m fed up with poisoning my body with high carbohydrates content food and high amount to stop hunger untill i feel satisfied

Why do you believe foods that are high in carbs are "poisoning" you? There is a huge range of such foods, and many nutrient dense foods are higher in carbs than other macros (like fruit or beans). Also, many high cal, less nutrient dense foods are as high or higher in fat than carbs (like, say, donuts or cake).
    is it possible to eat just vegetables and fruits and proteins

It's possible but not a good idea, as chances are you would be low in fat and overly low in cals. It is possible to eat a diet centered around these foods if you want -- for some it might be sustainable, for others not. It seems like you'd do better learning more generally about nutrition and what keeps you feeling not hungry, though.
    actually i tried that b4 but taste is not so yummy
    idk how to face the challenge of the taste

Maybe experiment with different ways of cooking? I love fruits and veg and various types of meat.
    can i get used to to fruits and vegetables if i continue to eat them only ?

I think that would be difficult if you don't enjoy them. (And you shouldn't ONLY eat fruits and veg.) Maybe not being so extreme and figuring out how you do enjoy fruits and veg would be helpful. Are there ways of preparing them that you enjoy?
    also i m not feel satisfied ... i m talking about stoping hunger in fact
    is it possible ?
    what is going on in the real life ?
    we all has desires that may drive us to eat this or that
    should i be flexible ? and only count calories ?
    or what to do?
    is it not practical to eat fruits and vegetables becoz we have desires
    and only count calories ?
    thank you indeed :)

Are you struggling with hunger when eating a reasonable number of cals? When? It is helpful to think through these questions and adjust.

If you are feeling hungry, changing up your diet or timing of your meals or some such may be helpful.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    I love strawberries, too! But I don't love oranges.

I sense springlering62 or cwolfman13 isn't 45-50, and isn't dealing with glucose or triglycerides. They are an "average" weight. I started out with an A1C was 9.0 (I was admitted with sepsis pneumonia), and I got it down to be 5.5 strictly by diet.

OP hasn't yet said anything about blood sugar issues.
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    OP, you know if you only eat fruit and vegetables, that you would only be eating carbs, right? You need fat and protein also.