WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2022

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

It's a beautiful spring day here and that means full of pollen. I am sniffling my way through.

Adriene has a video for yoga with sensitive knees so that's on the agenda today. Plus walking. And I really need to edit a story my friend sent me two weeks ago.

And I need to stay away from candy and cookies. I get more motivated when weigh-in day is closer, like day after tomorrow. I wonder if weighing twice a week would help me keep my priorities straight.

And I bought a bright red top from Amazon especially for first dates. It has a vee neckline, but I won't know how deep it goes until I try it on. Such a gamble. But the local stores seem to specialize in drab work wear. This is really cute - I hope it fits.

Have a great day!
    Annie in Delaware

I weigh every day. :)

And you're right about the drab wear.

Here we've got a choice between office black or The Great Depression blah.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,687 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies
    Adivan helped ,kicked in about 1/2 way through Dr Pete reminds me so much of the original Dr i used to work with..and he found nothing except a little bit of gum recession..but had to get xrays done and thats were the money came in.. cost 450.00 but it wont be like that in November..just the cleaning..i had the hygenist just hand scale my teeth..much better..
    Well im going to turn in early
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    Allie glad you got through the dentist!

Pip happy trails!

Annie in Delaware
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,046 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Went to ceramics and picked up my Smurfette. I’ll post a pic tomorrow of her and my alligator finished. Unfortunately, when she was fired she developed a crack. We have no idea how that happened. It wasn’t there when I painted her.

Sue – welcome! My FIL was from Doe Run, Missouri. Talk about small! He married MIL who was a “city girl” from the BIG town of Farmington….lol

Seriously, I don’t like ANY artificial sugar. To me, they all have an aftertaste. I’d rather have a little of the real stuff or nothing. And many times I have nothing.

Karen VA – wonderful pictures. I can’t draw a straight line with a ruler.

Pip – safe travels

Michele NC
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies
    Adivan helped ,kicked in about 1/2 way through Dr Pete reminds me so much of the original Dr i used to work with..and he found nothing except a little bit of gum recession..but had to get xrays done and thats were the money came in.. cost 450.00 but it wont be like that in November..just the cleaning..i had the hygenist just hand scale my teeth..much better..
    Well im going to turn in early

Hey! I went to the dentist today too, just for a cleaning. No xrays until November.

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    At our hotel in Eugene, took our Covid tests and got confirmed we r both negative so now we will b able to get on the ship!

I don't recall where you are boarding, if you are heading north on I-5 from Eugene, wave to the west when you drive by Keizer Station. I live about three miles from there.

Have a great vacation!

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    <3
    Betsy in NW WA
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Karen in VA ... I came across these today. You had asked. Looking at them now, they're rather amateurish.
    nt8us1xwawe1.png I did not do the second from the left.
    63fux3ymbsxe.jpeg

___

I love these.

Karen in Virginia
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,064 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Cassie_Cassie
    Cassie_Cassie Posts: 13 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hi Barbie!

I'm new to the community portion but not My Fitness Pal. I've been on here about 9 years and it has really helped me on my journey. I've fallen off and gotten back on multiple times, this being one of them. I'm pretty much trying to surround myself with like-minded individuals on a similar journey.

Fresh starts are good, I've learned a little more about myself each time and fought harder.

This time around I'm seeking "active friends" hoping to find some here. Feel free to add me! We can motivate and encourage one another, possibly even swap a few recipes along the way.