What's on your mind?

Replies

• Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    I’m getting tired of all the fitness on this app. Is there an app just for food?🤔
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    I’m getting tired of all the fitness on this app. Is there an app just for food?🤔

Feed me pals app🤔🤣
  • Ironwoman1111
    @lx1x wrote: »

Feed me pals app🤔🤣

I’ve heard of “I eat my pals”?🧐 Is that the same thing?😂🤣
  • lx1x

Feed me pals app🤔🤣

😱🤣
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Why is it that when a person is on the witness stand in court, they are first asked to place there hand on the Bible and swear to tell the truth, when in that very same Bible is a record of Jesus Christ himself saying to "Swear not at all"?

Should a Christian who, according to the scriptures "Ought to obey God rather than men," refuse to do this procedure as heresy which goes against biblical doctrine, and simply attest to the fact that everything they claim will be true?

Many do not. In the USA, you have first ammendment and due process rights to affirm that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, without issuing an oath or swear to God or a higher power of authority. People could have a variety of beliefs that might lead them to favor one way or other, including what you just mentioned.

You see it as swearing on a Bible so often and in popular culture because that's just how a lot of people like to do it and because of tradition. It's not required, and you can affirm you will tell the truth instead for any or no reason.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member

Feed me pals app🤔🤣

5v2vr4ydx9pw.gif
  • Ironwoman1111

Feed me pals app🤔🤣

5v2vr4ydx9pw.gif

Ewww!🤣🤣🤣 *flagged*😆
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,187 Member
    edited May 2022
    Why does someone need a $4000 built in espresso machine in their kitchen???

Although now I kinda want the house in which I saw one
  • sarah562007
    sarah562007 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello beautiful people :) I’m Sarah, 33 from Mn back at it again. Keto energy crashed today so I’ve been getting electrolytes in balance so tomorrow my workout can resume
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Final day, final test 😬 Wish us all luck!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

Passed! Everyone passed! Now I’m dying of heat stroke at six flags among endless amounts of high schoolers, 😒🥸
  • lx1x

Passed! Everyone passed! Now I’m dying of heat stroke at six flags among endless amounts of high schoolers, 😒🥸

Congrats 🎉
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member

Awesome!!! Though dying kind of defeats the purpose of taking and passing that test.😬 Drink water and have an amazing time celebrating! 👏 👏 👏
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,698 Member
    Learned the hard way tonight that you can't breathe lemonade... 😩
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,187 Member
    And as usual the Leafs disappoint
  • JolieSvelte
    JolieSvelte Posts: 21 Member
    I really had to hold back hard to save half of my Chipotle bowl for later on. Been on a calorie deficit for nearly 4 months with few cheats and I am fighting desires to eat huge quantities of food because, although I usually feel satiated after eating, I never feel full the way I did when I ate whatever I wanted (and was putting on weight).

Thinking about writing a lengthy post about how many of us are used to eating huge portions of food because we grew up that way or are accustomed to eating restaurant-portioned food. This is not a good recipe for staying in shape.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Argh, Just like every grocery shopping day.....the rising costs of everything. :(
  • Ironwoman1111
    I wonder if my comments on these silly threads could some day become exhibits A through Z?🤔😱 Seriously, not really, but have you seen what they’re using in court lately?😅
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,463 Member
    It’s amazing how a phone conversation with my ex goes along fine then FLIP, the switch goes off and we’re speaking different languages.
    Can’t hang up fast enough.
    🤨
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    I wonder if my comments on these silly threads could some day become exhibits A through Z?🤔😱 Seriously, not really, but have you seen what they’re using in court lately?😅

5xwafr0pap8m.gif