Share Your Day

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,592 Member
    Still waiting for shoulder to be able to hold my arm in the air for extended periods of time....almost there!!!!!

I love this update request post, PAV. You are so good for us.
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited May 2022
    Yep, all intact so far....but of course all that could change with our bike park adventure on Monday! Yay, it does you good to inject a little daredevilry once in a while!

nd0u7zc0lj2f.png

I'm a bit saddlesore though...knotched up lots of kms in the past few days and my sit bones aren't happy at the use and abuse! And my arthritic thumbs are still complaining too.

2n607vm5g3qh.png
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,714 Member
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Hello quiet ones.

@Yoolypr I hope the vacation is going good and that you will regale us with stories that are good!
    @Athijade that's an awesome move. Brings to mind that I need to keep in mind that walking around while agitated (which I started back in 2014) is GOOD in my case. Reverting to/restarting chewing while marchine around... not according to the new deal!
    @splatty_bella_figura_garfield_cat... are you still, err, all pieces intact and in their normal locations?!?!?!?! :neutral:
    @Janatki how goes soccer veganism?!?!?!!? Good bunnies, right?!?!?
    @AlexandraFindsHerself1971 here's hoping you're keeping it all together in the multi-dimensional household!
    @lauriekallis You posted some awesome paintings a while back... are you in the process of painting something else?

You missed out @conniewilkins56 - yoo hoo Connie - where are you?!?!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,538 Member
    @conniewilkins56 you tried to sneak under the radar didn't you!
  • lauriekallis
    Yooly - have you had fun flaunting your lean physique???
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    I will be 71 and I can be cranky if I want to be!….lol…..

Ok….I have been really off the rails eating paint chips if they are near….

Saw heart doctor today….finally!

I will post tomorrow…I-pad is giving me problems….
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,809 Member
    Yooly - have you had fun flaunting your lean physique???

Well I had hoped that the last 25 pounds would be gone by now but .... so far hubby’s side of the family has been polite and cautious. Hopefully my sisters will give me the “holy s**t, you look great!” A little affirmation goes a long way in motivating.
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Welcome stranger!

I admit to counting with or without Laurie: will it crash this selling season or next? Will the ensuing resession go for 3 to 5 or closer to 10? Is current value adjusted for inflation in currently very hot markets such as greater Toronto and Vancouver going to recover from the coming downturn before Laurie and pav8888 are ready to move into independent living? 🙀🤯
  • lauriekallis
    hmmm....gonna be close, PAV....recover will take ??? 20-30 years ??? might be a couple of years before downturn????
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Yeah speed of downturn is one. And 10 or how much longer horizon is other. And, of course, coincides with our flying off the bike jumps timeframe since I need more prep for that than Bella!🙀🤯
  • lauriekallis
    lol...one of the things the surgeon told me when I saw him for my final visit last week was: no offroad cycling. EVER. Maybe I'll be okay on that one????
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Hello! Remember Me? Well, had one h*ll of a week!
    Hospitaled for some decisions to be made to sort flippin’ lupus as reared it’s bright flame this year, but delapidated bod decided to go belly up & have a reaction to riotous rituximab (rituximad as re-named by yours truly!).…..wild roller coaster of a ride week, but in one piece … thank you NHS 💙, but feeling bruised & battered, but back home today… missed you all & will get back into this saddle!
    Weighed this mornin & lost 7lbs 😯🙄😬….. I know …not “real”weight probably & I’m sure will rebound when taste & appetite return!
    Plus side - On BIG doses of steroids, so feel like to conquer the world 💪🏼 … Off to fight them bunnies🐇🐰🐇🐰
    Hope everyone bunny munching & fighting their hamsters too! 🐰🐰🐰🐰
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Hello quiet ones.

@Janatki how goes soccer veganism?!?!?!!? Good bunnies, right?!?!?

….Ha! Yes.. been a bit deadly quiet 😂😂🙄😬
  • lauriekallis
    Sounds frightful, Atki. Glad you are back to wrangle bunnies with us. And hamsters. It is a tough job - strength in numbers and all that.
  • PAV8888
    Yikes Atki!🤯