How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Replies

• pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    Only 🐰🐰 today😞I forgot I had black bean burgers for dinner last night. Can I claim them for today's bunnies? πŸ˜‰
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,540 Member
    Today I was going to claim all the bunnies for the new potato egg (used to be just egg) salad... even though it is currently looking as if 34% of the total will head into tomorrow! Then again... might change my mind as I'm over calories because of this (and TOTALLY not because of the 98g of awesome tasting "home made" milk chocolate nut bar/cup offered by one of the independent living facilities we toured today!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,592 Member
    edited May 2022
    Tuesday bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ‡

Good morning raspberry bunnies πŸ°πŸ‡

Field of Greens salad bunnies 🐰🐰🐰

Not a lot of bunnies today. Not really a lot of eating today? Filled up some calorie quota with some chocolatey stuff tonight. My body has no idea what it is doing on the food front. Those hormones are all scrambled. Rarely feel hungry or full/satiated. Either eating out of boredom/habit/because it is time, or binging, or not eating because I'm distracted. Need to get this in order!
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Oh, yes, 7 bunnies for Tuesday :smiley:
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,241 Member
    Yesterday Bunnies:

None at Breakfast

Lunch: Salad with chopped kale, cabbage, carrots, and other veggies I can't remember (it's early). 🐰🐰🐰🐰 plus a side of honeydew and strawberries 🐰🐰 (Very bunny lunch)

Dinner: Hibachi with plain rice, carrots, mushrooms, onions, chicken, and shrimp 🐰🐰🐰

So total bunnies 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 (9). One of my better days!
  • PAV8888
    You had a Bun-awe=some day @Athijade! See: good bunnies for lunch. And that purffect hibachi! Now. Not sure why you would call your rice plain and how you could make it more "involved" since you're adding veggies on top anyway! :wink: I admit that I tend to use portion controlled pouches (expensive). But if not, then definitely some sort of knorr/oxo/sodium rich product while cooking!

When looking at calories I've found that a lot of the small ramen type packages are similar in quantity and calories to the rice I would add (around 300 Cal). But I tend to gravitate to air-dried (vs fried) and RICE BASED (or other alternative to wheat starches) oriental type noodles. Not because I'm against wheat in terms of anything but calories; but because visually I seem to think that I end up with "more" for the same calories when I use rice or alternative starches. <-- that's where experimenting comes into play!

Truth be told though, I seldom spend calories on rice ever since I discovered riced veggies. At best I do 1/3 rice 2/3 riced veggies. And add to the bunny count and free room for... cocoa bunnies! :lol:

344g of wild(ish) poo-berries (aka blue-berries) are thawing... to become future bunnies!
  • lauriekallis
    PAV....I sing "my frozen pooberry" to my The Boy to the tune of Blueberry hill while listening to our breakfast CD.
    I just about died when I read your post, I love that we seem on the same wavelength sometimes - everyone else just that was too weird to warrant anything less than a scowlish type expression.
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,720 Member
    Breakfast: blueberries, banana, raspberries 🐰🐰🐰
    Lunch: Mixed vegetable couscous 🐰🐰🐰
    Dessert: Banana 🐰

• pamelar25
    edited May 2022
    Prunes, red peppers, black olives,πŸ«‘πŸ…πŸ…πŸ₯¬pickled turnips. Some dried cherries w/ dark chocolate in two kind bars and chick peas in hummusπŸ‡πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°
  • PAV8888
    pickled turnips are... interesting!

Haven't eaten the pooberies yet (planned midnight snack with greek yogurt), but I think I'm safely over 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰- 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰 :star: BUNNIES!

618g of yellow and orange carrots and green beans is 7.25
    The berries are 4 bunnies. And I'm fairly sure that the spinach pies had SOME spinach :wink: (thankfully I stopped at 580 Cal of spinach pies)
  • Athijade
    Yesterday Bunnies:

None at Breakfast

Lunch: Healthy choice greek chicken power bowl 🐰🐰 plus a side of honeydew and strawberries 🐰🐰 (Very bunny lunch)

Dinner: Hibachi with plain rice, carrots, mushrooms, onions, chicken, and shrimp 🐰🐰🐰

As for my plain rice... since it is the base for all sorts of yummy stuff I prefer to use just basic white rice. I don't like brown rice. "Fried" rice takes too much time with all the rest I have to do. There is already so much going into the bowl I just don't need anything else. I only do about 1/2 to 3/4 cups. I like rice... and noodles... so I make the real thing fit.
  • lauriekallis
    edited May 2022
    Wednesday bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ‡

Good morning clementine bunnies 🐰🐰🐰
    Veggie stirfry bunnies 🐰🐰
    Bedtime banana bunny 🐰
    Blueberry pie bunny πŸ‡

I know that last one doesn't really count - but couldn't leave that little guy out on a day with such a sorry little bunny tally. Maybe today will be better?
  • PAV8888
    Hey, the blueberry bunny is like my lemon meringue bunnies πŸ‡πŸΉπŸ‡... slightly confused! 🀣
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Today my bunnies came back!

πŸ“strawberries
    🫐 blueberries
    Asparagus
    πŸ‡ grapes
    πŸ§… onions
    Raisins, nuts, seeds

• PAV8888
    Buniless! Buniless! I went "independent living" touring! There was a salad... I'm sure there was a one bunny salad. Clam chowder? not good bunnies. Shepherd pie: huge. AND not good bunnies. Peanut butter cookies... NUFF SAID! We're down to peanuts for bunnies!!!! :naughty::disappointed: and that's good food for seniors???? :rage:
  • lauriekallis
    Is this for your dad, PAV? I think I missed something somewhere along the lines.

Thursday bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ‡

Good morning clementine bunnies 🐰🐰🐰
    Field of greens salad bunnies 🐰🐰🐰
    Popcorn bunny πŸ‡

Yeah I know....my 🐹 & πŸ‡ are getting a bit mixed up
  • pamelar25
    Thursday bunnies: 🫐X2, nuts and dark chocolate in 2 kind bars, πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡. Dinner veggie "muffins" X2 🐰🐰and salad greens🐰......5.5 🐰s.
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    depends on the how and with what the corn was popped! :lol:

The tour-de-places? We're kicking tires in case someone decides to move closer to hospitals that are willing to handle larger patients.
  • Athijade
    Yesterday Bunnies:

None at Breakfast

Lunch: Blake's Shepards Pie frozen meal 🐰 plus a side of honeydew and strawberries 🐰🐰

Dinner: Frozen meal thingy of prime rib roast, mushrooms, and onions in gravy 🐰 over roasted potatoes 🐰and a side of roasted zucchini 🐰

Not many bunnies yesterday...
  • lauriekallis
    Look at all these bunnies. I hope to make today a good bunny day. Yesterday's bunniful dinner plans were waylaid by a trip to the theatre. Nosferatu with live sound. Very good. Made me feel very self conscious about chomping on my popcorn dinner though.

I don't really think that it counted as a bunny...corn feels more like a grain than a vegetable in that context. But it was fun!

That's not easy, PAV. But it feels like you are bringing your usual upbeat humourful approach to the task. Lucky Dad!