🐰 today!

Celery,onions
    Plum tomato
    3 cups tossed salad with iceberg lettuce and spinach
    Cucumbers and tomatoes
    1/2 c. Grapes
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,393 Member
    Yikes! Bunny-less-ness abounds! Dad sure as *kittens* don't think he's lucky; dad's for SURE! He's looking at "floor and carpet"; I'm looking at services! :open_mouth:

really nice salad with maybe one or two bunnies (leaves don't weight much). Oh, and had a pooberry bunny sometime around 3am with greek yogurt!.... hunting WABBITS! Will see about adding some more.
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited May 2022
    Salad does seem to be somewhat underbunnypresented :(

But - I still managed many bunnies today :) 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ‡

Clementine breakfast bunnies 🐰🐰🐰
    Field of green bunnies (with many little cucumbers & strawberries) 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
    Grape tomato snack bunny 🐰
    Potatoes with the veggiedog bunnies (not squash or green beans though) πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡
    Bedtime banana bunny 🐰
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Good Job on the Bunnies Laurie!

Today's lunch "salad(s)" with ok, more than one bunny... but leaves don't weight much. The beets do... so OK: two bunnies. Notice the "glistening" dressing! :hushed:https://icedrive.net/s/NCCBR26wu6uC2Px6byvuTvfxW3N7

And yesterday's calories-mageddon! The food: https://icedrive.net/s/3StiibAVNy8B2wYjX2VAGDahyuwA and the "cookies" to top up! 🀯πŸ₯Ίhttps://icedrive.net/s/CfXtiQyCjP9whaFWgbXPjBD4BTbG

And some level of stress and no logging.

Resting heart rate from 66 to 70 in two days! Solid gainz level! πŸ₯ΊπŸ€―
  • pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    Not enough bunnies yesterday, but I didn't eat a lot of calories either. πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ zucchini, yellow squash,πŸ…πŸ«‘, veggie / dark chocolate "muffins" X2. And another cherry (πŸ’) dark chocolate/almond kind bar.
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    edited May 2022
    Back to it with πŸ“πŸ«& raspberries for breakie - mmmmmm! πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡
  • lauriekallis
    That is quite the dinner meal! Was that served in the assistant living dining room, PAV? I'm kinda glad that that particular flavour of stress is behind me.

Those bunnies are quick to get their food these days!
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    These were both lunches at independent (not assisted) living facilities.

The sandwich was a Revera facility and they claimed it was regular portions (the separate salad was a 3/4 salad alternative main dish, so you would normally have either or for lunch..

The other is a smaller local private company with their names ending in "parc" they believe in larger portions for visitors to impress? Both are in the "private dining rooms" normally reserved for sales and guests having visitors sharing a meal (visitors are encouraged to share extra charge meals :wink:
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    My 🐰 were scarce today!

Asparagus
    Grapes
    Apple
    6 cups of mixed greens lettuce
    Onions
  • lauriekallis
    Scare?! That looks pretty good to me, Connie!
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    And on Saturday there will BE bunnies!

Took a running start with 750g down the hatch for an early dinner! Plus some sort of salad bunnies with the lunchtime omelette... and I think I can safely call this a 9++ bunnie day!

https://icedrive.net/s/jjWStvZyxWSPW9W58fa9C6aDZT9g
    fm8aaz4ohv9p.png
    3 drops liquid sucralose not listed

• Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Nice bunnies there! Sleeping bunnies here ….Only πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ hunted down here … Gifted Terry choc bunny 🍫though!
  • PAV8888
    R U saying, Atki, that you gave away the Terry (orange I presume) chocolate bunny, or that SOMEONE ELSE gave YOU the choc bunny?!?!
  • pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    Bunnies for Sunday: veggie/ banana muffins and prunes for breakfast. πŸ₯¬πŸ…πŸ«‘, red peppers and onions and salsa for dinner. Dark chocolate/ cherry kind bars X2....just one serving of each so... πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ ish
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    My 🐰 came home today!….I m feeling really good about eating right again and that is when I screw up!….not this time….I have my hamsters muzzled!

Onions, celery
    Black beans
    mexi corn
    Diced peppers
    Grapes
    Canned diced tomatoes
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    🐰🐰🐰 - πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ down the hatch (the veggie medley in tomato sauce left overs from yesterday). Served as a side to half a tray of frozen microwaved lasagna! :hushed: Basically a full 1,000 cal meal!!! :naughty: Now to head out for a walk!
  • lauriekallis
    Your veggie medley looks so tasty!

Yesterday I had many bunnies....

Sunday bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ‡

clementine/blackberry/raspberry bunnies πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡
    apple bunny 🐰
    falafel/tomatoes/cucumbers/kale salad/pickle bunniesπŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡
  • PAV8888
    It WUZ! Good both warm (initial intake, served on minute rice / too lazy to also nuke cauli and mix) and cold (side dish to the previously frozen lasagna) :smiley:
  • lauriekallis
    Monday Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡

clementine bunnies 🐰🐰🐰🐰
    banana bunny 🐰
    grape tomato bunnies🐰🐰
    red grape bunnies 🐰🐰
    thompson raisin half-bunny πŸ‡

No cacao bunnies today - touch of heat stroke it seems - lots of bed time and fruit.