Looking for other dedicated MFP friends

K_Train450
K_Train450 Posts: 122 Member
Hey! I've been using the app quite a while but I've been doing it kind of solo for a while and I just got off a big break. I figured I'd ask if there was anyone who was into this journey as much as I am who would like to be friends on here to help support each other.

Replies

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,239 Member
    You can add me if you want I try to log in daily and need to keep focused to keep exercising.
  • harwoodmom69
    harwoodmom69 Posts: 5 Member
    You can add me. I have been looking at groups to Ask a question or two if needed and seems like I’m hitting on a lot of old posts or inactive groups. So to see a recent post is great! A real person
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Feel free to add me. I keep losing and gaining the same weight. Tired of yoyoing. I need to get it off once and for all. Need to lose about 80 pounds.
  • GemmaM_x
    GemmaM_x Posts: 324 Member
    edited April 2022
    I'm on day 90, and I've lost 35lbs, with atleast the same again to go (probably a bit more). I exercise most days and log every day.

I'll be 33 this month, I'm Scottish but have lived in Denmark since 2018.

I'm open to having new friends who are also consistent loggers 😊
  • lulabe11
    lulabe11 Posts: 12 Member
    Add me! I very much need an accountability buddy. Way more fun and productive when we’re in it together.
  • KrisC2921
    KrisC2921 Posts: 2 Member
    Kris here, You can add me as well. I am starting again, and find WL buddies help in staying motivated.
  • experimentofone
    experimentofone Posts: 28 Member
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I’ve been on since November - solo also. I’m 50 lbs down with another 70 to go. 😊
  • 19juanita72
    19juanita72 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Add me please
  • moxy_x
    moxy_x Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I would really like an accountability buddy too.
  • KaveMomma
    KaveMomma Posts: 1 Member
    I've been logging for about a year now, trying to figure out what macros work the best for my specific needs. I've lost 40 pounds so far, and could use a few friends as well. Most of the groups I've checked out seem to be inactive...
  • abuma2214
    abuma2214 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me too please
  • SierraLyfe
    SierraLyfe Posts: 12 Member
    New here, add me
  • LeahIsALoser
    LeahIsALoser Posts: 78 Member
    I'm pretty dedicated when I apply myself and I'm just starting a fit-by-40 journey to lose 80+ pounds. My plan is to avoid wheat/processed foods and to fast intermittently. Would love to have you for a MFP friend.
  • karilevings
    karilevings Posts: 1 Member
    Please feel free to add me! I'm back here again for what feels like the millionth time, and it's so much easier with a community to support each other.
  • KariKaykes
    KariKaykes Posts: 2 Member
    I've been doing this solo for awhile, and sometimes I just can't motivate myself. I'd love to be able to log on here and be able to support each other. Please add me!