my first week

I have gone thru my first week tracking on this website and I absolutely love it and it is working for me.
The tracker is simple to use and isn't busy like other sites I have used which make you click click click.
Week one and lost 9 pounds now I have a way to go but i am taking it one day and one week at a time. :smile: .

Replies

• One day at a time is the best way to do it :) Keep up the good work!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 237 Member
    One day at a time is absolutely right. I'm learning that the hard way. Keep up the good work!
  • dwilson6755
    dwilson6755 Posts: 4 Member
    This is my first week too!! I also love it!! It is the best I have found and for FREE too!! I have done WW and it is soooo tedious putting in all the information by hand!! The scan option is by far the best and I Love Love Love it! I am not spending hours trying to log in what I ate and what I did for the day! I have lost 5 lbs my first week and that is just from logging and being aware of what I am eating! I just happened to accidentally find it and what a find!! Good Luck and friend me if you like! :wink:
    Debbie
  • lyndyloo5
    lyndyloo5 Posts: 16 Member
    I couldn't agree with you more. This site is easy to use, has lots of interesting features and gives you loads of information about the foods that you're eating. Well done on an amazing first week and may you have loads more :))
  • Welcome from another newbie :)

I have used the food tracker for a while but never really joined in.... changing that today and hoping that helps me on my way by helping others on theirs