WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2022

Replies

• bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,722 Member
    Barbara ... the Buffalo shooting is a travesty and our hearts are broken for all of those affected. Someone from outside of the community came to spread his hate. My family is fine. In fact, I was in Cleveland yesterday with my parents when we heard the news. Thank you for checking up on me.

KJ ... I love seeing your posts and photos of your grandchildren! My broken leg is healed and the knees are now better than ever. Even managed to mow and rake and pick up all the mowed grass on our 1 acre yard Friday! Not that I enjoy that kind of thing but I haven't been able to do it for a long time so it was a "good" day! :p

Lanette ... I'd be a little perturbed with your walking friend too. The decision to walk with someone still testing positive to Covid should have been made by you, not her.

We are incredibly behind on yard maintenance, but are starting to make some progress. Thursday the pool will be opened...by a pool company and not us! Yay!

Beth near Buffalo
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,128 Member
    edited May 2022
    Lisa - I am so happy your big house move worked out so well! <3 Looking goooooood!

Heather UK xxxxxxxx (who has been asleep much of the afternoon! )
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,128 Member
    Beth - I have been following the Buffalo shooting. Terrible blow.
    Love to all there. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,288 Member
    Tina, I can access the website in the silk browser, but have yet to find an app for the Kindle for MFP.
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 929 Member
    Tina, I can access the website in the silk browser, but have yet to find an app for the Kindle for MFP.

This is my experience too. Thanks!
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,389 Member
    sh0tzz99 wrote: »
    Today is a mindless film called "The Lost City" with Sandra Bullock, and that cute guy from Magic Mike.... Pecs dude.😁
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa

I don't know much about Hollywood, but that hottie is Channing Tatum. 😋

Tina in CA

Yes, him! And in "The Lost City", he shows his backside....he had leeches on his bum. Oh momma!
    And he took off his shirt like 5 times.... Oh and he danced. I thoroughly enjoyed him, (I mean the movie)!
    🙃😁💖👍
    Rebecca
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 929 Member
    Today is a mindless film called "The Lost City" with Sandra Bullock, and that cute guy from Magic Mike.... Pecs dude.😁
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa

Tina in CA

Yes, him! And in "The Lost City", he shows his backside....he had leeches on his bum. Oh momma!
    And he took off his shirt like 5 times.... Oh and he danced. I thoroughly enjoyed him, (I mean the movie)!
    🙃😁💖👍
    Rebecca

Yes, that scene is likely what will get me to sit still long enough and pay attention to that movie. :wink:
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Allie — You are lucky to have a pleasant patio to enjoy outside. We have a deck that serves as our “patio.” We love to sit beside our table and watch the river during good weather. At this time it is raining and we’re staying inside. :ohwell: :wink:

Kim — We live in a two story townhouse. The bedrooms are on the second floor. I seem to climb two flights of stairs many times a day. DH spends much of his time sitting beside our upstairs window. The view is very pleasant. 😊

Lanette — I am sorry that your walking partner didn’t speak up immediately when she tested positive for covid. Your DH’s concern is well founded. Telephone chats with your friend will be safe for both of you. ⭐️

Today DH & I are sitting behind our bedroom window and enjoying the wildlife nearby the river. It is rainy down there and we are happy to be warm and dry. 🌺

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,638 Member
    Well I havent been enjoying the patio..
    Machka- i lengethened the patio when i moved in it is with pavers and has that gel sand but somehow moss is still coming up around that is crushed stone and they had put weed mat down when they built it but that was 19 yrs ago..
    I dont have the stamina to go out there and get down and pull up all that comes up... thats why i was asking about pet safe weed and moss stuff.
    I dont know if im in a funk or what but ive stayed in bed and slept most of the weekend.. its been beautiful out.. but everyone is out doing there thing.. and im just tired..
    I just did an instacart order.. havent gotten groceries in probably 3 weeks or so
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,932 Member
    Mostly skimming today.

Lisa: WOW!!! Just WOW!!! Such a change!

Lanette: The town in the ’Hope Street’ is about 5 miles from our house. We often walk along the Commons there. It’s great fun figuring out where the different scenes were shot.

I’ve had a busy week and am just to tired to do much, so having an early night.

☘️ Terri
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,286 Member
    Mostly skimming today.

Lisa: WOW!!! Just WOW!!! Such a change!

Lanette: The town in the ’Hope Street’ is about 5 miles from our house. We often walk along the Commons there. It’s great fun figuring out where the different scenes were shot.

I’ve had a busy week and am just to tired to do much, so having an early night.

☘️ Terri

Terri - Wow, that's exciting knowing that show is filmed where you actually walk :) Do you know if they've started filming the next season yet?

Now I want to rewatch Season 1 and pay better attention, lol.

Lanette B)
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,389 Member
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa

Tina in CA

🙃😁💖👍
    Rebecca

Yes, that scene is likely what will get me to sit still long enough and pay attention to that movie. :wink:

*snorts, and laughs*😂🙃😁. I am like that with Judd Law. Dreamy in "The Holiday".💖
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,435 Member
    Stat for the day-

housecleaning etc- 1hr 22min 30sec, vacuum upstairs, help change bedsheets, laundry = 352c
  • supersueg2003
    supersueg2003 Posts: 11 Member
    Lanette in SW WA State - thanks, we grill just about every weekend and a lot during the week. Potato salad is always a welcome addition!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,081 Member
    <3
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,578 Member
    <3
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,787 Member
    <3