Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,665 Member
    Did you look under your chair?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,903 Member
    Why didn't I think of that?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    Did you find it there?
  • cmsienk
    Wouldn't that be great?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    Does anybody know where my water bottle is? While 20-oz bottles are fine, they require frequent refilling...isn't my 1.5L bottle more convenient? How does one misplace a big blue bottle nearly 18 inches tall?

Isn't this funny considering I lug around a gallon sized metal Yeti and get weird looks but rather it over refilling a normal bottle? Aren't I just now seeing the irony of being too lazy to refill a normal size bottle vs the effort it takes to bring the gallon one everywhere?
  • cmsienk
    Is anybody else going to work today after only 4 hours of sleep?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Aren't I lucky enough to say no to that question? Don't you need a whole pot of coffee to pull off this day?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,146 Member
    Aren't I going to yoga, not work, and haven't I had 7 hours sleep, not 4?
  • cmsienk
    Don't I envy you on both counts?
  • nossmf
    Don't I feel positively rested in comparison after my 5 hours of sleep?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,146 Member
    Who's hoping to get their garage door fixed soon, so they can start parking in the garage again? 🙋‍♂️
  • nossmf
    Does your garage door not open, or does it not close? Is it a problem with the automatic opener? Could you not manipulate the door manually?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Who came home the other night to find one of the sprinkler system valves had malfunctioned and was forcing a trickle of water down the basement wall - for who knows how long - and had to use the shop vac, then set up the dehumidifier and fan before going to bed? 🙋‍♀️
  • nossmf
    Does your house have a basement with window wells to allow escape in event of fire? Has your son ever decided to fill this window well with water from a hose to create his own swimming pool? Is the only reason he's still alive because the hot water heater developed a crack, flooding the entire basement and making it impossible to know where the hot-water flood ends and the window-well flood begins?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    :D 👈 (Isn't that because I recognize the humor in the 'still alive' comment?) Isn't my house built on a hill with a walk-out basement and full-size windows (no window wells necessary) in all three bedrooms down there?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    On another note, don't I want to throttle this client? Didn't I walk past her last night around 8 pm as she was saying, "I don't care how late they have to stay"? Didn't we then proceed to stay until 10 pm? Wasn't the call back time 6 am this morning? When you combine that with my one-hour drive each way, doesn't that explain my 4-hour nap last night (and my crankiness this morning)?
  • cmsienk
    @nossmf, did you find your water bottle (under your chair)?
  • nossmf
    Do you know I'm starting to suspect it grew legs and walked away? Either that, or is it possible the bottle I've seen my son using is not, in fact, his but rather mine? Didn't I never think of that before now, since we got identical ones together one camping trip?
  • nossmf
    @cmsienk, isn't there 8 hours between 10pm and 6am? Even accounting for two hours of drive time, doesn't that leave 6 hours for sleep? What are you doing that takes up two hours either before/after bed?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Are you not accounting for anything that might happen before going to sleep and after waking up? Doesn't the end of my day into my morning look like this:
    10pm leave for home, (10 minute walk through the convention center to get to rooftop parking, stop to put gas in car); arrive home around 11:15pm; de-makeup, brush teeth; go to bed at 11:30, setting alarm for 3:30am (4 hours later); wake up, shower, get dressed, makeup, dry hair, brush teeth again, make sandwich and thermos of coffee, throw a load of laundry in, find checkbook with check stuck in it to deposit on the way home IF I get out at a reasonable hour; leave at 4:45 am; arrive at 5:45am and take that 10 minute from parked car to my work location in the convention center?