May 17

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    3x yes
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,666 Member
    @biketheworld , I don't recognise your goat in a Ford but it's good.

I see the North American contingent have been busy updating while I've been asleep! Here in Greece I'm 2 hours ahead of UK time, it's early Wednesday morning, the sun is bright, another hot day ahead.
  • lesdarts180
    I'm using my phone so complicated posts are beyond me, but congratulations to all those who posted a good day.
    @snowshoe072 , I hope you feel better today.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    StayFITTer wrote: »
    Non Scale Victory (I missed the 15th/this happened 5/17)

—Got ready to get in line at the Ikea bistro— they have chocolate chip cookies and cheap yogurt cones. I walked towards it. Contemplated the 2 for $2 cookie sign. Briefly imagined the impact, energy and sensations in my body as a result eating the cookie and I said out loud, “No, we’re not doing that today”. And marched right back out the door.

This is huge! Congratulations @StayFITTer :)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    ✅✅✅
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 654 Member
    • Yes, 10k+ steps, 112 zone minutes
    • Yes
    • Yes

• biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    @lesdarts180 - “Take it Easy” by the Eagles.
  • SilverSage1
    SilverSage1 Posts: 54 Member
    Exercise ✅
    Calories ✅
    Tracking ✅

Still 3/3

Tonight we have reservations at one of my favorite restaurants. This is going to be tough! I made a decision when I started that one thing I wouldn’t give up is eating dinner out. For the most part I can manage a restaurant menu and still stay within my limits. But this place is special, so It will take effort! The saving grace is that I can usually pass up restaurant dessert more easily than I can pass on my own.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Daily Check-In Date: Tuesday, May 17th

Did I track everything? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie range of 1500 -1611? No, 1727
    If calories were over for the day, was the difference walked off before bed? Yes, MFP was in the green

How many miles on Treadmill today? 1.39 miles
    Treadmill Days are Mon thru Fri and Sat & Sun Off
    Active for 20 minutes on Sat & Sun

Progression of weekly 1.5-to-2-pound lost goal: 1 pound lost so far - finally in the right direction
    Did I drink my daily water goal? 3 or 4 forgot to track
    Pass Day Count: 4/3
    Last Month Pass Day Count: Skipped April so that would be 30

It is a post-and-run day. I have a lot to do and I am behind already since I was obsessing on Cuisinart's Saute Pan I found on sale - which I will be going to purchase sometime day :)

It is a pass day for me which makes me disqualified. My calories went over due to the big huge bowl of grapes I ate as a snack. I didn't realize it was over 200 calories of grapes! They were yummy tho. However, this is good for me because even tho I went over, I made sure the difference was walked off so I would still have a deficit at the end of the day, which I did. What is important is that I was not freaking out because I was over and realized I need to walk more to make up for the overage. So I think I am finally "getting it" or at least today I get it ha ha ha :D:D:D

• lesdarts180
    Exercise ✅
    Calories ✅
    Tracking ✅

Still 3/3

Tonight we have reservations at one of my favorite restaurants. This is going to be tough! I made a decision when I started that one thing I wouldn’t give up is eating dinner out. For the most part I can manage a restaurant menu and still stay within my limits. But this place is special, so It will take effort! The saving grace is that I can usually pass up restaurant dessert more easily than I can pass on my own.

I agree, I'm not giving up on eating out (occasionally) and I second the vote on restaurant desserts, they are often too sweet, no substance to them. Just fat and sugar bombs!
  • lesdarts180
    @KCJen yes, some fruit can be higher calories, very sneaky. If I have grapes in the fruit bowl I tend to grab a couple every time I walk past.
  • lesdarts180
    @jamcnewman , you're doing so well! Congratulations 👏
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,448 Member
    4th pass day of the month. It was hubby’s birthday yesterday.
    I exercised and tracked just went over calories
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 968 Member
    Loved the video @ideas2 . Dancing with the Oldies with Richard Simmons workouts always get me moving.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, Fabulous50’s in the morning and a bike ride after work
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Calories were okay the carbs were a little high
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,291 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • lesdarts180
    @bookieNJ birthdays are for celebrating!
    Well done for tracking it and not just giving up.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,973 Member
    @jamcnewman , you're doing so well! Congratulations 👏

Thank you so much @lesdarts180 for your encouragement 💛
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,973 Member
    bookieNJ wrote: »
    4th pass day of the month. It was hubby’s birthday yesterday.
    I exercised and tracked just went over calories

What a nice reason to celebrate! Hope he and you enjoyed a good day. @bookieNJ