• Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,385 Member
    Accountability:
    5/17: Chose well: Joe, readings, BP, PT x 2, steps >7400, CI<CO, CI<250<CO
    Bonus: sandwich-a-thon, Otter Point beach w/S & J,
    Workinโ€™ on it: 141.1, H20x6, active 4:22
    Meaningful May
    18: Send a hand written note to someone you care about:

Rebecca your grandma is the only person Iโ€™ve heard of since my hippie/RenFaire/ScienceFiction days who tatted. Was always intrigued, have the supplies, lack the motor coordination and patience. ;}
    Welcome @bodenista in the UK! Would you let us know what youโ€™d like to be called?

Only thru pg 42 but knee has been grumpy so Iโ€™m taking an aspirin and a nap. Have been reading all, here were things Iโ€™d have commented on had I more energy: [/spoiler] Margaret tulips and pet summit - Allie Buddy and family - Lanette walking meditation - Sue in MO? standing up for herself - Sue in WA shooting too close to sister - Barbie and Kylia DHโ€™s heart tests, results and next steps - Lisa shock heart when colitis settles so good to have real hope the colitis will settle with new rx - Mary renter horror story, congrats on move to AZ, better to be close to your rental - Machkaโ€™s super power is a mixed blessing - Heatherโ€™s back pain whooshing healing vibes and bravissima for listening to your body - Kim what you said about weddings today. [/spoiler]

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.
    9t3jkbnhrfio.gif

She tried to teach me, but couldn't slow down the "shuttle" enough to do it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™ƒ
    Rebecca
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,385 Member
    I'm so sorry Pip, things happen, I know Kirby is sore at you, but you didn't do it on purpose! Know you're a bit fragile right now. Concentrate on your own self care, eat, drink, sleep and Kirby will come round. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,080 Member
    <3
  • Bodenista
    Bodenista Posts: 146 Member
    Sending healing hugs to Pip ๐Ÿค—
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,120 Member
    Oh wow Pip! Heal and rest. Big hugs. <3<3<3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    Thx for your patience. Iโ€™m still not in the mood to talk about all that has happened. Hereโ€™s what I sent to a friend that gives some explanation:

โ€œNo fun, we we r home. I ruined another great event for kirby. We got to the ship ready to board and I didn't have my enhanced drivers license. That's what I needed to board the ship so I could get into Canada. I thought for sure that I had it. U can imagine how devastated I was when I realized I didn't have it. We drove almost straight through (back home)with the exception of two small breaks. No talking, he won't forgive me, I am beside myself with grief. I didn't eat anything except for the oatmeal I had with sue. Got home around 8am on the 14th, the next day, I. Didn't eat , on the morning of the 15th, I woke up and had some vertigo and I may have fainted cuz I woke up and kirby was helping me up. I think I broke my shoulder again (same left one) but in a different spot. Went to ER on the 17th Life is not good right now.โ€

He is talking to me now, things are better, I still feel like crap. Arm in a sling for two weeks no surgery. Break is on the same shoulder, itโ€™s under where the plate I have.

Do you have someone from your family nearby to check on you?

Waiting 2 days to go to ER is a long time. I hope you weren't encouraged to just wait during that time.

M in Oz
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    (((Pip))) Sending hugs your way. ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Pip, that sucks

Karen in Virginia
  • Bodenista
    At last, a good night's sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด

Feel raring to go now this morning. Everything logged in diary and exercise bike and kettlebell workout planned for this morning.

Waiting in for a delivery and the gas man. So will get some cleaning and ironing done while I'm 'grounded' lol

Have a great day everyone ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’ซ
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,636 Member
    Morning ladies
    Oh Pip- mistakes happen...and Kirby will get overit,and im sure you can reschedule. Here is hoping you heal properly.. we all love ya and want that for yoy my dear.
    Its raining until mid morning
    And the hummingbird is finally coming to the feeder,i got a small one for the window,i know they like the rainy drizzling weather.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    Machkaโ€™s super power is a mixed blessing

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.
    9t3jkbnhrfio.gif

It sure is!

I can get a cut and stop bleeding almost immediately which can be nice ... but I live with the risk of clots. :neutral:

M in Oz

• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,267 Member
    (((PIP))) No words to express how sad I am for you that Kirby would make you feel so bad!

Carol in GA
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,577 Member
    <3
  • Bodenista
    Good morning ladies!

Pip, that's too bad. But it's only a human mistake. Hope your shoulder heals quickly.

I am going out to lunch today. I've been saving up extra calories, so I have 900 extra to spend. Yay! I feel rich!

Annie in Delaware

Have fun Annie ๐Ÿ‘