loosing weight with nintendo ringfit?

thinking to buy nintendo ringfit for indoor exercise to loose fat. any experience with it?

Replies

• kryptonitex3
    kryptonitex3 Posts: 1 Member
    I've been playing it as of late to help with getting some exercise in my life (I work a sedentary job, maybe making under 3k steps a day). I think it works well in tandem with intermittent fasting, eating healthy, and staying under your calorie budget. I'm down about 6lbs so far. Really helps get the muscles stretched too. You'll have to play through Adventure Mode in order to unlock different exercises, but once you get enough, you can create your own workout list or play premade ones that focus on different body parts (chest, legs, arms, etc).
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    thinking to buy nintendo ringfit for indoor exercise to loose fat. any experience with it?

Your diet is going to have a far greater impact on fat loss than exercise. Regular exercise has numerous health benefits, but doesn't default to fat loss. If you eat maintenance calories with regular exercise, you will maintain. If you eat in a calorie surplus while performing regular exercise you will gain weight. To lose fat you just have to be in an energy (calorie) deficit.

I would imagine nintendo ringfit would be a fun way to exercise though. When I first started getting back into fitness 10 years ago I was doing a lot of walking and Nintendo Wii Fit