• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 188.8
    Cw 186.6
  • ljdanny
    The meds my Dr put me on do help me cut back on my eating. I do notice I eat smaller portions. I do not remember to take them every night because I am awful at taking my night time meds. I do not plan on taking these for ever but they are a Jumpstart for me because I have been having such a hard time losing the weight. I have been having great steps this week also with all my teachers being out sick this week. Covid has hit hard at my work this week. Teachers and kids are out. Any sign you are sick we are sending you home and you have to test. The few if us that have managed to make it to work have put in so much ot this week. We all keep forgetting what day of the week it is. Its going to be in the 90s this weekend my pool is not ready for swimming but I will try to get my walk in early before it gets too hot.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    9Harvey wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm @melaniedscott

Can I join the step challenge?

@9Harvey - Absolutely! Post your daily steps (Sun - Sat) before next Wednesday, and you'll be in next week's. @melaniedscott is going to be taking care of the post next week while I'm on a trip, and I'm sure she'd be happy to add you to the leaderboard.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member

I can tell by my daily goal check list of why I am not losing. Time to end the month strong!! GAME ON!!

And too much snacking in the afternoon!!!

Snacking is always a tough obstacle to overcome! And then the salt and sugar can lead to bloating, even if you've stayed completely within your calorie goals. What are some of your go-to snacks??
  • icandoit2323
    icandoit2323 Posts: 31 Member
    icandoit2323
    May Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Starting weight: 205
    Previous Weight: 203.4 (May 13th)
    Current Weight: 203.8 (May 20th)

I gained a bit :|
    Not cool!

I'm am going to double down on logging seriously this week!
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    *sorry I’m late*

May week 4
    Bumpbreakcar
    Weigh In Day: Thursday

PW (Previous Weight): 144.2 (May 5)
    Week 3:skipped (May 12)
    CW (Current Weight): weighed myself Wednesday:148.9

Slight sigh but I know it’s bloating and my cycle playing a part 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not going to stress to much
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    PW: 138.3
    CW: 138.1
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh

Pw: 142.5 lbs.

Cw: 144 lbs.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    I’m moving in the wrong direction on the scale. I’m working towards see moving it the other way this week.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    9Harvey wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm @melaniedscott

Can I join the step challenge?

@9Harvey - Absolutely! Post your daily steps (Sun - Sat) before next Wednesday, and you'll be in next week's. @melaniedscott is going to be taking care of the post next week while I'm on a trip, and I'm sure she'd be happy to add you to the leaderboard.

Yup. Absotively happy to include you.
  • browan19
    browan19 Posts: 28 Member
    browan19
    PW: 214.8
    CW: 214.0

Steps for the week:
    Monday: 13,035
    Tuesday: 13,898
    Wednesday: 14,609
    Thursday: 14,206
    Friday: 17,963 (Woo Hoo, worked out at the gym, then did a lot of walking at work conducting End of Year Speech Parties, trust me my dogs were definitely barking at the end of the day)

• JenSamuel94
    JenSamuel94 Posts: 39 Member
    CW: 191.6
    Lost about 1.2 lbs from the past week. Started a new job and there’s some walking but not as much as I walked in my previous job with kiddos. It may pick up as they give me more work to do! Bad news is they have a soda and iced tea machine for free for all the healthcare workers which I have taken advantage of a few times this week.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    The Week 4 Group Challenge is posted and ready to start on 5/22/22. Join us for fun, new ideas with Nutrition Bingo. AND there's a prize...hope to see you there! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10865016/may-week-4-group-challenge-nutrition-bingo#latest

Jessica
  • ChristineHMcL
    ChristineHMcL Posts: 71 Member
    edited May 2022
    ChristineHMcL

May Week Three

Weigh In Day: Saturdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 65.5 kg (14 May)
    CW (Current Weight): 66.4 kg (21 May)
    LTD (Loss to Date since joining this Group): 0.5 kg

Took my eye off the goal this week, big time. Logging was basically non-existent and the result is very clear. Trying to figure out how to prioritise my own health and well-being when there's so many demands to juggle. Taking a deep breath, and re-setting for next week.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,888 Member
    BodyTalking
    Steps 15 - 21 May
    15: 6737
    16: 5959
    17: 6107
    18: 18072
    19: 12687
    20: 10507
    21: 7695
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,888 Member
    BodyTalking
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 79.9 kg (15/05)
    CW: 80.1 kg (22/05)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

q2pps8e12ys4.png
    dycs4x156v7l.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    huq8df3e1dem.png

By Pounds
    tlcelalb68gi.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    dxxniw3buykc.png

By Pounds
    rskvvcoc5zyn.png
    ar8fn0fic47e.png

Team Winners
    z9q1pqt9e5y1.png
  • ljdanny
    Steps

Sun-13,062
    Mon-13,592
    Tues-14,747
    Wed-12,158
    Thurs-11,082
    Fri-8,692
    Sat-17,634
  • ljdanny
    Had a very busy week. All our teachers were out this week with covid, the flu or a virus. I got tons of steps in running around the building. I did manage to get a few walks in when I wasn't so tired. There was no zumba today my teacher was away. I did do lots of stuff around the house this weekend also not as much as I would have liked because it is so hot. I was painting my outside doors but they were taking long to dry because of the heat. Did some yard work today but stopped because of the heat. We are going to go grab some lunch in a few minutes. I'm fine with not cooking.
This discussion has been closed.